bliss fatgirlslim skin firming cream

Our classic and clinically proven full-body firming cream, helps visibly reduce the appearance of cellulite and improve the tone and texture of skin with encapsulated caffeine for quick and target delivery.

As part of your body-bettering routine, we suggest using in conjunction with regular exercise, a healthy diet, regular vigorous massage and the rest of the Bliss fatgirlslim® regimen. This is not a weight or fat loss product.

Ingredients: water (aqua), PEG-12 glyceryl distearate, isopropyl palmitate, caffeine, cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-8, sodium hyaluronate, humulus lupulus (hops) extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower/leaf/stem extract, rubus villosus (blackberry) leaf extract, butylene glycol, propylene glycol, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, fragrance (parfum), benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, methylparaben, propylparaben, limonene

Funciona para adelgazar y reafirmar ?
How good does this product work? I want something for after baby any recommendations?
Does anyone have good results from this?
Start your review of bliss fatgirlslim skin firming cream!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“If you stop using it you'll slowly lose that definition but it's quite good.” in reviews
“You have to use it basically every day and a good amount.” in reviews
“I just started using this a few days ago, of course there is no difference yet.. i bought the small 2 oz bottle to try it out before spending the 36$ for the full size... i like the way it smells and it leaves my skin soft.. i will write another review after the bottle is done to update ” in reviews
Summerville, SC
Purchased at: ULTA
I started using this product a few years ago and after time using this I noticed it made my skin more toned and reduced cellulite on my legs if you want to tone your skin more use this before you work out continuasly am and pm and you'll notice some results after while I recommend this product and it helped make my skin very soft and even helped my stretch marks look smoother this is a must have if you want to try something for cellulite however the packaging is different and it's more affordable now .
Boca Raton, FL
I don’t feel this cream helped much in skin firming. I used it twice daily following instructions and didn’t notice much improvement when I finished the jar so I did not repurchase. I do not recommend this product. Invest in a fascia roller for serious skin firming and cellulite reduction instead!
Peachtree Cty, GA
I am really impressed with this bliss fatgirlslim skin firming cream quality! I actually could see a difference in cellulite reduction and you can feel the product working and tightening your skin which is a huge pro! It could smell better, but I still recommend it for the results!
Mesa, AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ll start out by saying I didn’t use this product religiously so maybe my experience would have been better if I would have used longer than 3 weeks. However, with that being said, I saw ZERO firming results from this cream. Was it a nice moisturizer? Sure. Beyond that, skip it.
Austin, TX
I bought the whole Fat Girl Slim line a few years ago and used diligently. Honestly, working out at the gym did way more for my cellulite than these products. The small was ok, just did not work for me. I would recommend using along with exercise.
San Jose , CA
I really liked this cream and smell. I didn’t see a difference but I think it’s because I didn’t use it long enough to see a result but I would definitely try again in the future. I probably wouldn’t buy it myself but would test it again
Brooklyn, NY
i hate to be a negative reviewer but i didn’t notice anything with fatgirlslim. i used it for 6 months and it was like using a body lotion but with caffeine. bliss wins for gimmicky products but save your money on this one.
Houston , TX
This product is just okay. It absorbs quickly into the skin, but I don’t actually think it doesn’t anything. I didn’t expect this to be a miracle product, but I think it does the same as any other thick moisturizer.
I love this cream it definitely has made a difference for me not a huge one obviously because a cream isn’t going to work wonders but I could definitely tell a difference in firmness/cellulite while consistently using this!
Using this product has showed me results really quickly would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to tone up does exactly what says it would do loved it and will continue to buy this product

133 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...