BY BLISS #4 in Cellulite Treatments

Our classic and clinically proven full-body firming cream, helps visibly reduce the appearance of cellulite and improve the tone and texture of skin with encapsulated caffeine for quick and target delivery.

As part of your body-bettering routine, we suggest using in conjunction with regular exercise, a healthy diet, regular vigorous massage and the rest of the Bliss fatgirlslim® regimen. This is not a weight or fat loss product.

Ingredients: water (aqua), PEG-12 glyceryl distearate, isopropyl palmitate, caffeine, cyclopentasiloxane, PEG-8, sodium hyaluronate, humulus lupulus (hops) extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower/leaf/stem extract, rubus villosus (blackberry) leaf extract, butylene glycol, propylene glycol, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, fragrance (parfum), benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid, methylparaben, propylparaben, limonene

bliss fatgirlslim skin firming cream
  • "I just started using this a few days ago, of course there is no difference yet.. i bought the small 2 oz bottle to try it out before spending the 36$ for the full size... i like the way it smells and it leaves my skin soft.. i will write another review after the bottle is done to update " in 1 review
  • "You have to use it basically every day and a good amount." in 1 review
  • "If you stop using it you'll slowly lose that definition but it's quite good." in 1 review
Fahlon N.
Bay City, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this, but I don't NEED it. It's a nice 'pamper yourself' kind of product. Or maybe even for a special event. It's skin tightening properties are literally so if you want to tighten your skin this definitely for you. I went to redeem my Kohl's cash (compliments of influenster and kohls) and I seen these half sizes available for roughly $3.00?!?! Which is still a good size for a PERFECT price. I really like this product.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product to help get rid of my stretch marks from having 2 kids within 3 years, however I still have stretch marks visible. I did notice however that my skin has become tighter and better looking texture wise. Great smell. I like the product but I would'n purchase again.
Torey M.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so in no way shape or form am I saying I'm looking for a merical product to make me skinny- but after you have kids you start to need a little firming in certian areas. My stomach and my legs definitely firmed up quite a bit using this product! The only reason it doesnt get 5 stars is because it doesnt smell that great and you have to use it daily to keep seeing minor results. If I miss a day it's like I'm starting back at day 1. It's a short fix.
Taylor N.
Cambridge, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love bliss products and was a little skeptical about this at first but it's amazing! I found a small jar at Nordstrom rack for under $5 and it provided a decent amount too! I use this cream after showering and the gym and my skin feels awesome in the morning. It obviously doesn't burn fat but my stomach and thigh skin definitely looks and feels more beach ready and smooth :)
Ashley T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve never tried this but I would like to try it and see how well it works. I’ve been so excited to try it but I need to see more reviews first. Not sure if the price but I hope if I buy it it does work.
Kira S.
Columbus, OH
I've been using this cream for 2 months not regularly and I haven't seen much of a change . I love the idea of the firming cream , and it's definitely gentle on the skin but the result seem to be lacking. I would recommend not putting the money into this product
Marisela A.
Cypress, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I ate healthy and exercise while using this and I waited about 3 weeks and didn't notice anything. It did soften my skin but other than that nothing happened with my cellulite. I didn't like the smell either so I will not be buying this again.
Rebecca B.
Sanders
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product. I would definitely repurchase this from kohls. It did suck a good job. I can see a big difference in the way my thighs look. But it is kinda up there in price. It's very gentle and I would definitely recommend it.
Sarah P.
23455
I bought this based on all the other positive reviews. Love the way it feels on my skin and also the way it smells! Noticed results pretty quickly too! I will definitely continue to buy this and look forward to trying other Bliss products!
Dianna S.
Bliss Fat Girl Slim is a fairly thick, white cream.

It feels smooth and heavy– like what we would call a true “cream”.

One thing we don’t like is the jar it comes in.

For cleanliness purposes, we’d prefer a bottle or tube. But they may just be us!

Application

Despite its thickness, applying this one isn’t too difficult.

It spreads on easily and doesn’t take too long to blend in.

Clean-up is a s simple as washing your hands :)

Drying Time

Bliss Fat Girl Slim dries quickly, especially when you consider how heavy or thick it is.

In fact, it felt completely dry within just 2-3 minutes. That’s pretty good compared to many other cellulite creams we’ve tried.

Smell (in the jar)

The smell of Bliss Fat Girl Slim is very similar to many other cellulite creams– fresh and citrusy.

This one is a little stronger smelling than most as well.

Smell (a few hours after application)

After some time, the smell of this one became pretty nice.

It dissipated quite a bit and left us with a fresh, light scent.

Short Term Results

Short term, we liked the results we saw with Bliss Fat Girl Slim.

It seemed to help smooth out our skin a bit and make it feel much softer.

Long Term Results

Longer term this product does a good job.

In addition to continually smoothing our our skin, i also made our skin feel a little bit tighter.

It wasn’t a huge difference, but one we noticed nonetheless.

Ingredients

As for the ingredients, Bliss opted for a very bare-bones approach with Fat Girl Slim.

The only real cellulite-fighting ingredient is contains is caffeine.

We would have liked to see a few other ingredients that are known to help with cellulite, but at least they priced this as a “one main ingredient” product!

Price

A jar of Bliss Fat Girl Slim costs just $36.00.

We say “just” because it’s one of the lowest priced cellulite creams you’ll see.

With the jar holding 6 oz, that works out to just $6.00 an ounce.
samantha p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does it really firm?how long before you see results
Michelle W.
Denver , CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
To make the cream more effective, are there other actions I should be taking to prep my skin?
Nicole C.
Grove City, OH
Where can I find the best deal on this product?
Tiffany G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does one bottle typically last?
prajwala g.
Does this really work for cellulite?