bliss fatgirlslim Hide & Glow Sleek Firming & Luminous Tinted Body Spray - Travel Size (Light To Medium)

BY BLISS

This bliss firming body tinted spray actively firms and reduces the look of cellulite over time while immediately delivering smooth, glowing results. PRODUCT FEATURES 360° spray helps to reach even the trickiest places. Stay put formula won't smudge onto your clothes. Smoothes skin imperfections immediately. Complex of peptides and caffeine effectively firm and tone skin, reducing the appearance of cellulite with use over time. Nourishing maracuja oil and antioxidant vitamin E soften and deeply hydrate skin with each use. HOW TO USE Spray product 6 inches away from skin in even strokes for sheer color (blend if needed). Apply additional layers if further coverage is desired. Let product dry 1 minute before dressing. PRODUCT DETAILS 1.0-oz. travel size Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Size: One Size. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Helene B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product as a sample from Ulta and tried it when I wore shorts for the first time after a long winter - WOAH, hello pale legs - I looked through my samples and saw this and decided to give it a shot. I was pleasantly surprised! This is a spray that gives an instant, temporary tan. The color is nice and golden, not orange. It has a little bit of shimmer to it, but it's very nice, not over the top. It's convenient, applies fast, and came off easily in the shower. I will say that I didn't feel comfortable trying it on skin that was going to be touching clothing because I was afraid it would rub off. As for my legs, it worked wonderfully.
laura d.
Daytona Beach Shores
I got this to help even out my skin tone when i go out to the clubs & such, since my skin tone is uneven due to my outside labor job. OMG, this stuff gives you a dewy GLOW, i get so many compliments when i wear it. doesn't rub off on clothing, and wears well through 6-8 hours. LOVE it
Alexis C.
Shreveport
It was decent. It was wet. I don't really know if I liked it but I know that it wasn't completely and utterly horrible. I didn't really need it. I tried it on s dare. It wasn't horrible on my friend it was just horrible on me so maybe it only works with certain types of skin.
Sarah D.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love. It makes my skin glow fabulously! I will recommend to anyone who asks. I've only used it a handful of times. But I am very very impressed. The packing is flawless. The price is a little high, but well worth it!
Alexis I.
Arvin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't think I've used it enough to give it a fair review but so far so good has few pros and cons . The packaging is pretty good love the applicator though very well put together. You guys should check it out
Elizabeth C.
Moss Point, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
 I'm a skeptic and kind of reluctant to buy certain bliss products but I do like some of them. The skin tightening ones are really good because they actually do firm saggy skin with exercise and diet.
Nycole L.
Marathon
Girl YES YES YES! I was worried that this was going to be like other similar products I've used, and make my skin orange and feel heavy, but it actually felt SO light and gave me a natural shimmery glow! So glad I tried this out!
zsazsa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used Bliss for various beauty care but out of all the products, this was the worst. If I am going to pay a lot for makeup removal or other beauty products.. it better not make me breakout and dry my skin out.
Briayana B.
I love this product it keep me feeling fresh at all time n feeling good! It's help my skin a lot I don't break out at all any more. I am a first time user in I'm a happy with my choice!! I will be ordering more!
Madison B.
Olathe
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoyed the spray. It tinted as it says but I didn't notice much firming. I would but it again just because I enjoyed the color.