bliss fatgirlslim Hide & Glow Sleek Firming & Luminous Tinted Body Spray - Travel Size (Light To Medium)

BY BLISS

This bliss firming body tinted spray actively firms and reduces the look of cellulite over time while immediately delivering smooth, glowing results. PRODUCT FEATURES 360° spray helps to reach even the trickiest places. Stay put formula won't smudge onto your clothes. Smoothes skin imperfections immediately. Complex of peptides and caffeine effectively firm and tone skin, reducing the appearance of cellulite with use over time. Nourishing maracuja oil and antioxidant vitamin E soften and deeply hydrate skin with each use. HOW TO USE Spray product 6 inches away from skin in even strokes for sheer color (blend if needed). Apply additional layers if further coverage is desired. Let product dry 1 minute before dressing. PRODUCT DETAILS 1.0-oz. travel size Due to its contents, this product cannot be shipped via our Priority Service or sent to Alaska, Hawaii, and/or APO/FPO military addresses. Size: One Size. Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

laura d.
laura d.
Daytona Beach Shores
I got this to help even out my skin tone when i go out to the clubs & such, since my skin tone is uneven due to my outside labor job. OMG, this stuff gives you a dewy GLOW, i get so many compliments when i wear it. doesn't rub off on clothing, and wears well through 6-8 hours. LOVE it
Alexis C.
Alexis C.
Shreveport
It was decent. It was wet. I don't really know if I liked it but I know that it wasn't completely and utterly horrible. I didn't really need it. I tried it on s dare. It wasn't horrible on my friend it was just horrible on me so maybe it only works with certain types of skin.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Prescott Valley
Love. It makes my skin glow fabulously! I will recommend to anyone who asks. I've only used it a handful of times. But I am very very impressed. The packing is flawless. The price is a little high, but well worth it!
Alexis I.
Alexis I.
Arvin, CA
I don't think I've used it enough to give it a fair review but so far so good has few pros and cons . The packaging is pretty good love the applicator though very well put together. You guys should check it out
Nycole L.
Nycole L.
Marathon
Girl YES YES YES! I was worried that this was going to be like other similar products I've used, and make my skin orange and feel heavy, but it actually felt SO light and gave me a natural shimmery glow! So glad I tried this out!
Briayana B.
Briayana B.
I love this product it keep me feeling fresh at all time n feeling good! It's help my skin a lot I don't break out at all any more. I am a first time user in I'm a happy with my choice!! I will be ordering more!
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
San Diego, CA
I love bliss it leave my skin super nicely moist and smooth and leave it feeling super soft i really recommend it ypu will love it.
Alycia C.
Alycia C.
This was my favourite product from Bliss. I love this, great value for the product that you get. It was very effective and gentle on the skin!