Bliss FatGirlSleep uploaded by Avery P.

BY BLISS

Get your "booty" sleep with this supercharged sister of bliss's famed FatGirlSlim. Their encapsulated slenderiZZZE complex in this ultra rich cream releases dimple diminishers and soothing lavender while you snooze! Soothing overnight cream with an encapsulated extract-rich complex Get a full night s booty sleep with fatgirlsleep®, the PM partner to our famed fatgirlslim® firming cream. Formulated with an encapsulated complex of sacred lotus flower, red algae extract and soothing lavender, this ultra-rich cream promotes a sleep-friendly environment and helps make the most of your body s overnight resting time. Good night, and sleep tight ! see more...

• This works ? Anyone get legit results ?2 Answers
  • Does this stuff actually work???2 Answers
  • How are these products? I haven't used this line yet bec...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Just like the day cream the night cream smells great (even better than the original in my opinion) and leaves your skin nice an soft!" in 1 review
Taryn D.
East Haven, CT
I'm obsessed with this stuff. The smell alone keeps me coming back for more. I definitely notice a difference in smoothing of my skin especially my thighs when I regularly use it. My husband even comments on how soft my skin is. It doesn't get rid of cellulite but makes it look better. I wish it wasn't so expensive for the amount you get or I'd definitely buy it more often. I highly recommend it.
Alyssa B.
Brooklyn, NY
I wanted to like this product. I felt like it worked by slightly firming my skin, but that said, I really don't like the name. I think that brands that use body-shaming to promote their products need to reconsider the general customer attitude in 2017. For the price of this product, I don't feel like I got the kind of firming results that I was expecting.
Jillian G.
Chillicothe
This stuff works like magic. You put it on at night before you go to bed and you wake up and you rewind five years off of your face! Beauty sleep is what this stuff does! It doesn't give you a stiff face either it's very natural
Sami W.
Hulmeville , PA
This product is great for over night treatments! I like to use it daily before I go to sleep. I purchased this at my local target. The sent is so clean and refreshing. I would buy this product again and recommend it anyone.
Emily I.
They sell this at Kohls where I work. So I definitely had to try it after the beauty advisor said it was her favorite brand to use. It is very long lasting. Kohls has so many of this brands products. Love
Selina S.
manalapan, NJ
I used this for a month straight before vacation and I saw such an improvement! My legs looked more more smooth and tight. I have bought multiple bottles of these and will continue to do so!
Lourdes S.
Centerville, OH
This definitely works at evening it the skin tone. It even cleared up and blemishes or bumps. I highly recommend using this with some sort of slimming pants or shorts.
Lillian J.
Grant, AL
This was pretty good. It made me feel sad though. I mean it says right there on the container "fat girl". Gee, thanks. It worked well, but I don't think I like it very much.
Raquel W.
I use this in conjunction with the FatGirlSlim (regular product), and I like the way it works. It makes my skin very smooth. Mind you, this is not a cure for cellulite; it's meant to be used in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise to enhance your results. Either way, I love the way it smells and makes my skin feel. All in all, I actually do see some mild results with this product.
Jamie R.
This slightly helped, but I really wasn't impressed. I got a two week sample so I'm not sure of the actual cost, but I definitely didn't buy the full size and won't be doing so. It's rare for me to try a product like this and I was definitely disappointed.
Latisha H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This works ? Anyone get legit results ?
Elissa H.
Poway, CA
Does this stuff actually work???
Lindsey A.
Tewksbury, MA
How are these products? I haven't used this line yet because I would like to know if the work first.
Payge K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How does this work? I understand it's a cream and meant to be used at nighttime, this product looks interesting but id like to know exactly how it's used and it's effects.