Bliss FatGirlSleep uploaded by Avery P.
2 colors available

BY BLISS

Get your "booty" sleep with this supercharged sister of bliss's famed FatGirlSlim. Their encapsulated slenderiZZZE complex in this ultra rich cream releases dimple diminishers and soothing lavender while you snooze! Soothing overnight cream with an encapsulated extract-rich complex Get a full night s booty sleep with fatgirlsleep®, the PM partner to our famed fatgirlslim® firming cream. Formulated with an encapsulated complex of sacred lotus flower, red algae extract and soothing lavender, this ultra-rich cream promotes a sleep-friendly environment and helps make the most of your body s overnight resting time. Good night, and sleep tight ! see more...

• This works ? Anyone get legit results ?1 Answers
  • Does this stuff actually work???2 Answers
  • How are these products? I haven't used this line yet because I wou...1 Answers
Bliss FatGirlSleep
  • "Just like the day cream the night cream smells great (even better than the original in my opinion) and leaves your skin nice an soft!" in 1 review
Kim B.
Kim B.
I've been using this product for 5 years. I'm a believer. It tightens my skin giving it a more youthful appearance and I feel it slimmed my legs a bit. The lavender scent if great for bedtime.

*Don't forget with regular exercise and a healthy diet you will see noticeable difference in the appearance of cellulite.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Kissimmee , Fl
This product is so amazing it definitely does the job to make me feel all nice and smooth. I really enjoy it
Raquel W.
Raquel W.
I use this in conjunction with the FatGirlSlim (regular product), and I like the way it works. It makes my skin very smooth. Mind you, this is not a cure for cellulite; it's meant to be used in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise to enhance your results. Either way, I love the way it smells and makes my skin feel. All in all, I actually do see some mild results with this product.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
Brooklyn, NY
I wanted to like this product. I felt like it worked by slightly firming my skin, but that said, I really don't like the name. I think that brands that use body-shaming to promote their products need to reconsider the general customer attitude in 2017. For the price of this product, I don't feel like I got the kind of firming results that I was expecting.
Bridget S.
Bridget S.
Winter Park, FL
I never really saw a difference with using this product and I am a huge fan of Bliss products. This is one product that I would not buy again. The scent is good and makes your skin feel silky. Disappointed in this bliss product.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Maspeth, NY
I don't think this has any firming action, so for what the product is, I don't think it performs. As far as just being a cream for your body, I think it's alright. I just think there are better body creams out there.
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Wellness Guru Expert
NEVER HEARD OF THIS PRODUCT BUT I SURE NEED TO GET A GOOD NIGHT SLEEP I'M UP AT TIMES AND THE FAT GIRL SLEEP SOUNDS LIKE IT JUST MIGHT BE FOR ME BUT I WANT TO KNOW HOW SAFE IS IT AND DO I NEED TO CHECK WITH MY DOCTOR BEFORE I TRY IT
Emily I.
Emily I.
They sell this at Kohls where I work. So I definitely had to try it after the beauty advisor said it was her favorite brand to use. It is very long lasting. Kohls has so many of this brands products. Love
Sami W.
Sami W.
Bensalem, PA
This product is great for over night treatments! I like to use it daily before I go to sleep. I purchased this at my local target. The sent is so clean and refreshing. I would buy this product again and recommend it anyone.
Jeanette M.
Jeanette M.
San Diego, CA
Use it regularly ... definitely notice a minimal reduction of cellulite. Definitely more moisturized and the nightly massage on my thighs has helped with blood flow :)
Elissa H.
Elissa H.
Poway, CA
Does this stuff actually work???
Payge K.
Payge K.
How does this work? I understand it's a cream and meant to be used at nighttime, this product looks interesting but id like to know exactly how it's used and it's effects.
Lindsey A.
Lindsey A.
Tewksbury, MA
How are these products? I haven't used this line yet because I would like to know if the work first.
Latisha H.
Latisha H.
This works ? Anyone get legit results ?