BY BLISS

Skin-smoothing, stimulating body exfoliator for less-than-perfect parts. polishes skin with 60% Himalayan Pink Salt. cooling formula sloughs off dead skin. enhances penetration of follow-up fatgirlslim® products fatgirlscrub. see more...

• I have been debating on trying this, does it really work? 1 Answers
  • I Work out but still having trouble with the lose skin from child...1 Answers
  • Does this make an actual noticeable difference? How much of it an...1 Answers
Angie S.
Olathe, KS
I'm really not sure how much this works. I've used the slimming night and day cream and also the ab cream. I use the massager to apply them mostly to my butt, thighs and stomach. The scrub I use in the shower, but I don't notice much of a difference. I think all it does is get rid of dead skin and for the price, it's not worth it. I think you're better off investing in one of the day creams.
Ciearra C.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I am a huge fan of exfoliates and this one was okay. I expected more scrub feeling. It's very gentle and some people prefer that. You get a good amount for the price. Mines was a gift that I love but I wouldn't purchase myself.
Amanda V.
Dover
Not too happy with product. Very gritty and hard to rinse off. Very good smell and affordable. It is very harsh for any body scrub. Would not recommend if you have sensitive skin. I most likely won't buy it again.
Brittany B.
Gautier, MS
I bought the 8oz tub from Amazon for $38. I really enjoy the smell! It's a fresh, minty, energizing smell. The scrub does a wonderful job of polishing skin and I really like to use it before applying self tanner!
Chloe M.
This body scrub smells really good and leaves my skin smooth and really does help even out my skin. My only complaint would be that it is on the pricey side but other than that it's a real nice body scrub.
Katherine M.
Pawhuska, Ok
I love this scrub, it does what it's supposed to. My skin is always soft and supple after using it. However, I've used similiar products that give the same results with a better price tag.. But all in all a good product to use!
Scheila M.
Silver Spring, MD
This product really works! I apply on my legs, where I have some cellulite, and it does improve the way it looks. It is a bit messy and pricey, but it is worth it.
Brittany A.
Whitesburg, GA
I want some of this so bad I have heard it works but do not know weather or not to trust it ? HELP! Does it actually help get rid of cellulite? or not? It looks like it would work but I am very sceptical
Crystal W.
MONETT, MO
I can't get over how great this product makes my skin feel!! It amazed me how soft and supple the Bliss Fat girls scrub made my skin! Absolutely love this scrub.And the smell is great too!
Kiersta B.
Fairfax, VA
This smells great and makes my skin feel all tingly! I'm not sure that this line does much for cellulite, but it is a great exfoliator!
Allessandra B.
I would love to actually have a good review on this product! I really want to know if this product is worth buying! Honestly, i see it all the time and i want to know if the company is lying to make money or there is a difference!
Carolyn  H.
Washington, NC
I have been debating on trying this, does it really work?
Cynthia M.
Panorama City, CA
I Work out but still having trouble with the lose skin from child birth does this work?
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
Does this make an actual noticeable difference? How much of it and for how long do you do it? Is it worth the price?
liz f.
Seattle, WA
Does this really work? I trust Bliss with most products, but I know a lot of these creams don't do anything.