BY BLISS

Get a full night's 'booty' sleep with bliss fatgirlsleep. Formulated with bliss' slenderiZZZe complex this cream helps make the most of your body's overnight restorative process. Good night sleep 'tight' and don't let the bed 'blubs' bite! bliss fatgirlsleep releases soothing lavender for up to 6 hours which has been shown to have a relaxing effect which will lull you into a calm happy sleep. Sweet 'creams!' Directions of use: Massage into troubled spots for 20-30 seconds before bedtime. For best results follow with bliss fatgirlslim and bliss love handler the next morning. see more...

bliss Fat Girl Sleep 6oz
  • "I love this lotion!  It's very creamy and moisturizing, and the scent is really nice.  Very relaxing for nighttime!  I noticed my skin was firmer with use and there was some reduction in cellulite, though not too much.  I'd buy it again for the moisturizing aspect and scent though!" in 3 reviews
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Audrey R.
I've used bliss fat girl slim on a regular basis to prepare for swim season. It definitely seemed to make my skin smoother to touch, but I'm not sure that any true progress was made on the visible cellulite. I think you'd have to use a product like this in conjunction with serious massaging to make any noticeable difference.
Jenna W.
Reno, NV
I got this product to lighten my stretch marks on my thighs. It was a good price with the sale at Nordstrom Rack and I had high hopes, so far it has been about two weeks. It is hydrating and smells great, and I think I am starting to notice the marks are lightening. Will not make you skinny fyi.
Lauren B.
Tampa, FL
STEPHANIE G.
I think I liked the idea of this product more than the product actually gave results. I purchased at sephora and think the packaging was great! They have a lot of varieties and i have tried them but can't really see results. I would probably not buy again.
Krystin B.
Crown Point, IN
Ok so...I bought two of these because I like it so much. The minty smell is SOO awesome, and I feel this product goes on very well. It smells AMAZING...I haven't used it long or frequently enough to see any results, but in my head, I feel it's working.
Angela W.
Logan, UT
Smells REALLY GOOD. The packaging seems a little cheaper but the cream itself is very appealing to the eye. It's PURPLE. I love it. My face seems a lot softer and smoother. 10/10 would recommend to a friend or family member.
Erica P.
Spartanburg, SC
Save your money! This seems to be just an overpriced lotion. I have used almost the entire container of this product and notice nothing different in my skins texture. Nothing that a lotion couldn't already do, anyhow.
Lina G.
Lk Havasu Cty, AZ
The scent is nice but I can't say that it reduces cellulite. Overall it's a nice moisturizer that smells of lavender but working out and excerise will be best for getting rid of cellulite and smoothing you out.
Sydney B.
Lenoir City, TN
This product is wonderful. I was having a horrible trouble sleeping and heard about this product and tried it. It helped me have a wonderful nights rest and woke up feeling red fresher and very rested.
Gabriela O.
What is the purpose of this product?
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
How long do you need to use it until you are able to notice a change in your skin?
Olivia M.
How well does this work? If used with exercise is there a visible difference? Does it leave any residue / how does application leave your skin feeling?
Kristina J.
Chamblee, GA
I really want to try this but I am super skeptical - is this as effective as the regular fat girl slim formula? Also how long does it take for results? I def dont mind waiting for results for an effective product!