BY BLISS

bliss fabulous skin-reviving rubberizing mask This unique, straight-from-our-spa rubberizing mask envelops skin s surface, allowing its ingredients -- like bilberry, vitamin C and seaweed -- to be optimally absorbed for a bright, even and healthy complexion. Includes 6 individually wrapped mix-it-yourself masks, 6 spatulas and measuring scoop. 6pack, 0.5 o.z each see more...

Cierra W.
mesa, AZ
I should wait to review till I wash this off, but after watching
My bestie try to get it off I decided to write me review before my phone battery dies! It looks like it takes forever to scrub off ! We did put his on when it was already a little dry so it was kind of chunky and didn’t exactly peel off but now that’s it’s off he says his face is feeling very tight? Now back to my review, I bought this at kohls during their love your look beauty event for $5 and it usually costs $10 so I figured id give it a try with the half off savings! I washed my face and then filled the water to the suggested fill line and there was enough product to smooth all over my face, neck , chest and tops of my arms, and then I still had some
Left so I ran into the other room and put it all over my friends face ! Now it has a very weird feeling through out mixing it and then smoothing it on! The one thing I don’t think I will be able to use this product again would have to be due to its putrid smell! It smells like a whale dying ? I’m not sure what that would even smell like but that’s what I have been thinking about this entire time from beginning to almost end now ! I can’t wait to get it off my body! Now unless under neath this nasty smelling concrete is a face
Lift then I would never use this again! Sooooo stay tuned ! I added photos through out the entire process, as you can see I still had plenty of product left for maybe another person! I would suggest separating this into two and adding water to only half at a time so you don’t have to throw out this other half like I did !
Elizabeth L.
Doylestown
The bliss rubberising mask was exceptional. Making the product was simple and easy, putting the mask on was easy enough, and taking off was easy. I would recommend using this mask and it was quite relaxing! The mask also came off easily with warm water and a cloth for any extra pieces that didn’t peel off nicely.
Shauna C.
Cleveland
Ok. I am a HUGE face mask freak. Like, after I put my daughter to bed it is mommy time and mommy time means face mask. This ones a good one. My face did look more even-toned and feel fresher, but it wasn’t a complete miracle lol. All in all it felt nice and smelled nice, but didn’t work complete wonders.
Casey J.
Ladysmith
Made my skin soft! Will definitely use again in the future. Nice writing on the box/color scheme. Just wish you got a little more product at a time. Shipping was fast and it did what I expected it to. Even got hubby to use it, we all know they could use some skin tlc lol
shannon m.
Quakertown, PA
This product was bery useful for my face. It was very effective in doing its job and my skin feels amazing everytime i use it. This exceeded my expectations. Its hard to find good masks that actually give you real results, but I think ive found it!!
Alicia K.
Franklin
This mask had such hype and it let me down. It didn’t feel as if it took anything out of my pores. It did leave my face feeling soft but I was let down so I tried it for a second time and still had a lack luster experience. I wish it had worked better.
Alex P.
York, PA
I liked the way this felt on my skin and after washing it off, my face was soft and radiant. I have super sensitive skin so the only thing that I didn’t love was that I got a little pimple the next day but that usually happens no matter the mask.
Sarah O.
Brookfield, WI
Feels amazing on your skin! Smells wonderful and leaves a nice refreshing glow afterwards! It was not too expensive and completely met my expectations! I would buy this product again in a heart beat because of how well it made me feel!
Erin Z.
Pontiac, MI
I love the idea behind this, and maybe I got a bad batch...but there was nothing "rubber" about this. It didn't peel off easy both times I used it, flaked and generally felt like a mud mask--same consistency. I really thought this would be a great pore cleaner, but it didn't see to adhere to my face well or lift anything at all. I wouldnt purchase again.
Chelsea C.
Thibodaux
I enjoyed using this mask. Not crazy about the smell. The product was inexpensive and the mask was gentle on my skin. I like the feeling of my skin after using the mask. Will probably use again.