BY BLISS

bliss fabulous skin-reviving rubberizing mask This unique, straight-from-our-spa rubberizing mask envelops skin s surface, allowing its ingredients -- like bilberry, vitamin C and seaweed -- to be optimally absorbed for a bright, even and healthy complexion. Includes 6 individually wrapped mix-it-yourself masks, 6 spatulas and measuring scoop. 6pack, 0.5 o.z each see more...

lauren K.
Little elm , TX
I liked this product. It wasn’t my favorite but I would still try it again. I didn’t see results like i was hoping but maybe after trying it a few times, i could notice more. It comes in good packaging though and isn’t too closely. I would still recommend.
Sarah O.
Brookfield, WI
Feels amazing on your skin! Smells wonderful and leaves a nice refreshing glow afterwards! It was not too expensive and completely met my expectations! I would buy this product again in a heart beat because of how well it made me feel!
Erin Z.
Pontiac, MI
I love the idea behind this, and maybe I got a bad batch...but there was nothing "rubber" about this. It didn't peel off easy both times I used it, flaked and generally felt like a mud mask--same consistency. I really thought this would be a great pore cleaner, but it didn't see to adhere to my face well or lift anything at all. I wouldnt purchase again.
Brittany Y.
Fayetteville , TN
Very good product my face feels great. Soft and clean packaging is good. Highly recommend and it’s very effective. Not disappointing. So if anyone wants it I recommend getting this. I have no problem with it at all.
Addiston E.
stilwell
Goes on very nice, very cooling. The packaging was very professional. I’ve only use this a couple of times but it’s so great. Gentle on the skin when applying and taking it off. Highly recommend this product!
Elizabeth L.
Doylestown, PA
The bliss rubberising mask was exceptional. Making the product was simple and easy, putting the mask on was easy enough, and taking off was easy. I would recommend using this mask and it was quite relaxing! The mask also came off easily with warm water and a cloth for any extra pieces that didn’t peel off nicely.
Cierra W.
Mesa, AZ
I should wait to review till I wash this off, but after watching
My bestie try to get it off I decided to write me review before my phone battery dies! It looks like it takes forever to scrub off ! We did put his on when it was already a little dry so it was kind of chunky and didn’t exactly peel off but now that’s it’s off he says his face is feeling very tight? Now back to my review, I bought this at kohls during their love your look beauty event for $5 and it usually costs $10 so I figured id give it a try with the half off savings! I washed my face and then filled the water to the suggested fill line and there was enough product to smooth all over my face, neck , chest and tops of my arms, and then I still had some
Left so I ran into the other room and put it all over my friends face ! Now it has a very weird feeling through out mixing it and then smoothing it on! The one thing I don’t think I will be able to use this product again would have to be due to its putrid smell! It smells like a whale dying ? I’m not sure what that would even smell like but that’s what I have been thinking about this entire time from beginning to almost end now ! I can’t wait to get it off my body! Now unless under neath this nasty smelling concrete is a face
Lift then I would never use this again! Sooooo stay tuned ! I added photos through out the entire process, as you can see I still had plenty of product left for maybe another person! I would suggest separating this into two and adding water to only half at a time so you don’t have to throw out this other half like I did !
Tina C.
I received a sample of this. I have also bought Bliss bath and body products. I loved the body butter. They are all good products, just don’t think the mask is the best for my needs. I would definitely purchase the other proves again though and would like to sample other skin care products.
Meg W.
Felt weird but cool. Definitely one of my more fun masks and I keep it for those girls nights when I can stay home and pamper myself. So it's not an everyday thing
Tiffany L.
Davie
The actual mask is good, my skin felt nice afterwards. However, it dries very quickly and I ended up having to throw away some of the mask because it hardened before I could put it on.