BY BLISS

bliss fabulous skin-reviving rubberizing mask This unique, straight-from-our-spa rubberizing mask envelops skin s surface, allowing its ingredients -- like bilberry, vitamin C and seaweed -- to be optimally absorbed for a bright, even and healthy complexion. Includes 6 individually wrapped mix-it-yourself masks, 6 spatulas and measuring scoop. 6pack, 0.5 o.z each see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lola P.
I went into the mask with dryness between my brows and forehead and normal skin on the rest of my skin. My skin was pretty dull and lackluster as well after removing a face full of makeup.

After peeling off the mask my skin was indeed brighter and hydrated. The mask didn’t leave me feeling tight or dry after use. In the AM my skin looked brighter and happier plus the flaky, dry area between my brows and on my forehead was nicely hydrated.

Bliss suggests using it as a weekly treat to keep skin in tiptop shape. I’ll continue to use it because I liked the overall results. I read some reviews that claimed it did indeed make pores appear noticeably smaller however my pores are non existent so I can’t speak for this.
Amy C.
I have oily skin and I really like this mask. your face just feels so refreshing after you take it off. however, its kind of a pain to get every little bit of the mask off your face. it might work better if I use a wet towel to rub off the rest of it after I actually peel it off but it was taking too long. also its not a very convenient mask since you have to basically make it yourself by putting the ingredients together. I wouldn't mind doing that if the results were better.
Jeryka S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This was my first experience with rubberizing masks and besides being heaps of fun I feel like my skin honestly felt quite refreshed after using this! I wish my Ulta carried more variety from this brand as I'm no longer able to find this product at the location neatest me but once I can get my hands on this again without paying shipping costs I will be stocking up!
Stephanie G.
Scarsdale, NY
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS MASK. It doesn't have too strong a smell, it's easy to use and it works really well. It's so satisfying to pull off the rubber-y mask and you can tell that it's working. I recommend only using 1/2 a package each time so you'll end up with double the amount! Just store it in an airtight bag and you can use it again!
Rhonda B.
Saint Charles, MO
I absolutely love this mask. It's thick and soothing when applied and while you wait for it to rubberize (so cool) it tingles a little. I must admit my favorite part is peeling it off once it "rubberizes". It pulls off in big pieces and leaves your skin smooth-I always rinse well after.
Jori H.
Paris, MI
This product makes my skin "wake up" when i use it. It makes me feel refreshed and my skin more beautiful. It really helps to clean your pores and helps with oil. i have only used it a coulpe time but when i do it is amazing. i would definitely buy this product again and again.
irin s.
Brooklyn, NY
Love to product feels so good on my face . ant go a day with out it . if i had only one choice of a mask facial cream i would choose this product overall unless proved otherwise . it pulls my pores tight together and leaves my face feeling replenished
Katie D.
Tamaroa, IL
This product is very outstanding the product works very well it is very gentle not at all harsh it was very nice the packaging was very nice to it was packaged very well the product is good I would defently buy this product again any day of the week
Sara M.
Oxford, MS
The Bliss skin reviveing rubbering mask is a quality mask to really lighten your skin. It is a good price for its worth, not too expensive. I have only used it a couple times, but I want to purchase it once again! Makes your face feel more fresh !!
Courtney C.
New Castle, IN
I've used this product once and would definitely consider using it again! I used this the morning after a friend's bachelorette (part of our favors). It was refreshing and I noticed that my skin felt more moisturized and more luminous afterwards.