BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBliss
fabulous skin-reviving rubberizing mask

Bliss fabulous skin-reviving rubberizing mask

bliss fabulous skin-reviving rubberizing mask This unique, straight-from-our-spa rubberizing mask envelops skin s surface, allowing its ingredients -- like bilberry, vitamin C and seaweed -- to be optimally absorbed for a bright, even and healthy complexion. Includes 6 individually wrapped mix-it-yourself masks, 6 spatulas and measuring scoop. 6pack, 0.5 o.z each

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bliss fabulous skin-reviving rubberizing mask!
How would you rate this product?
Brie I.
Wenonah
Wonderful mask! Left my face feeling fresh and super clean. Pores were noticibly smaller, face felt smooth and supple. Will repurchase!
Valeria C.
San Jose
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is great if you have dry skin,it feel very fresh after you apply does not cause redness in your skin minimize and clean your pores.
Stephany M.
Miami
It was amazing. I reccomend this product to everyone. It was my first time trying this product and loved it.0
Myra W.
Chicago
Bliss fabulous skin-reviving rubberizing mask uploaded by Myra W.
I like the rubberizing mask but not really that much I like the pull off mask more it work better for my face
Haley G.
Alford, FL
It really worked, my skin felt flawless and clearer overnight. Ten out of ten woykd definitely recommend to someone with soft skin
Gracie B.
lexington
I didn't really like this product it was to rubbery and not very pleasant on my face but it's not the worst face mask I've had on. I would not recommend sadly it just didn't meet my expectations 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢
Cierra W.
Phoenix , AZ
Bliss fabulous skin-reviving rubberizing mask uploaded by Cierra W.
I should wait to review till I wash this off, but after watching My bestie try to get it off I decided to write me review before my phone battery dies! It looks like it takes forever to scrub off ! We did put his on when it was already a little dry so it was kind of chunky and didn’t exactly peel off but now that’s it’s off he says his face is feeling very tight? Now back to my review, I bought this at kohls during their love your look beauty event for $5 and it usually costs $10 so I figured id give it a try with the half off savings! I washed my face and then filled the water to the suggested fill line and there was enough product to smooth all over my face, neck , chest and tops of my arms, and then I still had some Left so I ran into the other room and put it all over my friends face ! Now it has a very weird feeling through out mixing it and then smoothing it on! The one thing I don’t think I will be able to use this product again would have to be due to its putrid smell! It smells like a whale dying ? I’m not sure what that would even smell like but that’s what I have been thinking about this entire time from beginning to almost end now ! I can’t wait to get it off my body! Now unless under neath this nasty smelling concrete is a face Lift then I would never use this again! Sooooo stay tuned ! I added photos through out the entire process, as you can see I still had plenty of product left for maybe another person! I would suggest separating this into two and adding water to only half at a time so you don’t have to throw out this other half like I did !
Vanessa D.
Valley Village, CA
I used this product 2 times and I loved it my skin looked so flawless and it was so soft. Afther using it. I loved it. I would definitely will continue to use this product it's amazing.
McKenzie M.
Osseo, WI
I liked how this made my face feel like it was really getting a good clean. It did leave my skin dry but after a littler moisturizer it was ok. Not the best product iv used
Emily D.
Gastonia, NC
I use a mask daily since I have pretty bad acne. What's my solution you may ask? Well, Bliss fabulous skin-reviving rubberizing mask surprisingly improves it a lot. Very effective, I couldn't ask for more. Highly Recommend if you're looking to get rid of your acne.

Looking for your answer?