bliss fabulous makeup melt gel-to-oil cleanser

When you massage this innovative gel cleanser onto your skin it transforms to a lightweight, cleansing oil that leaves skin clean, soft and perfectly balanced, never dry or stripped. Formulated with our spa blend of 7 essential oils-tamanu, mirabelle plum seed, abyssinica seed, olive, orange, lavender and sage oils. Melts away all face and eye makeup and impurities and sweeps away excess surface oil to leave skin clean, smooth and perfectly nourished.(1.5 oz.)

Is this a good cleanser that won’t dry out my skin?
Start your review of bliss fabulous makeup melt gel-to-oil cleanser!
When I first put this on, I thought "no way this would work" as I rubbed it in my face it made a mess of the broken down makeup, and I looked like I had be rolling around in mud. Again, I thought: "no way." When I washed it off my face I was astonished. All the makeup was gone, my face didn't feel oily and it was a very simple process. I love this product. The price is a bit steep, but I found the travel size at Nordstrom Rack for $4.99 which is more than 50% off!
This is a nice travel sized sample I got and it is not that bad. I use it to remove the first layer of makeup when i've worn a crazy amount of makeup on my face. I like using it since it helps removing the first layer but i have to use a strong cleanser after.
It does the job well of removing makeup, even waterproof mascara and liners. However, during the process it will burn and sting your eyes terribly. I'd much prefer using something more gentle like cold cream, Clinique's Take the Day off Balm, or even coconut oil.
Swansboro, NC
I found this at Ulta and it is an amazing makeup remover. It wasn't harsh on my skin at all and didn't feel too oily when washing off my face. The only thing I didn't like was the price, $12 for a sample was kinda steep to me but that's just me. The sample size does last some time if you don't use too much, a little does go a long way on the face!
Newport, ME
I got this as a sample and was already using coconut oil to remove my makeup so I wasn't looking for a makeup remover. But, wow! It's so easy and dissolves everything! Doesn't leave behind any residue either, I will be buying the full size!
High Bridge, NJ
I love this product, but it didn't remove my eye makeup as well as I hoped. It did however hydrate and leave my skin feeling awesome. Probably stick to using as part of the 3 step facial rather then as a makeup remover.
San Mateo, CA
bliss fabulous makeup melt gel-to-oil cleanser uploaded by aesthetic_nurse_hana A.
This product is effective and skintertaining as well. It removes makeup very effectively - it starts as gel and once it is warmed up bu your skin it turns into oil- a little bit goes a long way. It has a neutral scent and doesn’t break me out.
Dallas, TX
I bought the travel size of this to try on a recent trip. I typically love Bliss products and thought this would work much better than it does. It barely took off any of my foundation. I kept having to rewash my face. I am glad I didn't opt for the full size.
Milledgeville, GA
If you aren’t a fan of makeup wipes then this is the product for you! The gel-to-oil factor is something I really liked and I also like how you don’t have to use water with this product. Gets the toughest mascara and eye makeup off as well as lipsticks.
Olathe, KS
I bought this stuff and I don't really think it does anything. I would t repurchase. I don't take my make up off or anything. Just kinda an oily feeling on.