bliss fabulous makeup melt gel-to-oil cleanser uploaded by Shelly H.

BY BLISS

When you massage this innovative gel cleanser onto your skin it transforms to a lightweight, cleansing oil that leaves skin clean, soft and perfectly balanced, never dry or stripped. Formulated with our spa blend of 7 essential oils-tamanu, mirabelle plum seed, abyssinica seed, olive, orange, lavender and sage oils. Melts away all face and eye makeup and impurities and sweeps away excess surface oil to leave skin clean, smooth and perfectly nourished.(1.5 oz.)

Shelly H.
Milledgeville, GA
If you aren’t a fan of makeup wipes then this is the product for you! The gel-to-oil factor is something I really liked and I also like how you don’t have to use water with this product. Gets the toughest mascara and eye makeup off as well as lipsticks.
Priscilla R.
Brooklyn, NY
I had high expectations of this product because I've heard great things about bliss. Sadly it didn't work out very well for me. I wear waterproof eyeliner and mascara and I found it didn't do a great job at removing that. I also felt as if it didn't remove my foundation well either. This would be a great product for someone who just wears minimal makeup.
bailey d.
haughton
this really helped me get my face clean and soft. i would definitely use it again and tell a friend about it. i loved how it was packed and you got a lot out of the bottle. it was a little pricey but definitely worth it! i would buy it again! it was such a great product.
Renee E.
Short Hills, NJ
Most of the time, I wear waterproof makeup
From foundation to mascara and lipstick. The Bliss is the only makeup
Melter that completely removes all my makeup quickly. It does not feel
Oily on the skin, rather it
Makes your skin feel
Clean and soft. Will
Not be without!
Diana M.
Melts all of my makeup off! I use a makeup removing cloth to remove everything and then wash my face. Love that it comes in a tube. More convenient and easy to store.
Tatyana M.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I really love this stuff. I found a travel size on clearance at Ulta and figured I should try it. I'm in love. I've been using Pond's cold cream for years but it makes my face feel greasy after use. This doesn't even though it's oil. It gets off all my makeup so easily! The only thing I don't use it for is eye makeup. I got it in my eye the first time I tried it and it stung so badly so I use a makeup wipe for my eyes! I'll definitely be buying this again whether it's on sale or not!
Ana C.
leander, TX
Fantastic! This stuff is amazing! It is a little thick at first but once you warm it up it removes EVERYTHING. I first apply this all over my face and then I wipe it off with a makeup removing wipe and it seriously removes everything. After I've used this I usually go in with my spin brush and there is very little to no residue. Highly recommend!
Meagan H.
Watertown, NY
This stuff works great to break down my makeup, and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy as long as I wash my face after. My only complaint is if I don't rinse it off quick enough it will start to burn my eyes. I'm not sure if that's the actual product or the broken down mascara. Either way this is a product I definitely see myself repurchasing over and over!
Michelle M.
When I first put this on, I thought "no way this would work" as I rubbed it in my face it made a mess of the broken down makeup, and I looked like I had be rolling around in mud. Again, I thought: "no way." When I washed it off my face I was astonished. All the makeup was gone, my face didn't feel oily and it was a very simple process. I love this product. The price is a bit steep, but I found the travel size at Nordstrom Rack for $4.99 which is more than 50% off!
Christina L.
This is a nice travel sized sample I got and it is not that bad. I use it to remove the first layer of makeup when i've worn a crazy amount of makeup on my face. I like using it since it helps removing the first layer but i have to use a strong cleanser after.