BLISS Fabulous Foaming Face Wash - NO COLOUR uploaded by Lauren Z.

BY BLISS

Bliss best selling cleanser! a two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins.

Samantha A.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this facial cleanser, it left my face feeling fresh and clean but not dry. The it has a soft exfoliation to it that's not harsh or irritating. The pump bottle makes it easier to pump the product onto what ever facial brush or cloth or even your hand if you're in a rush. It's a great product for everyday use.
Kaitlan M.
New Braunfels, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite face wash! I recently stocked up at Kohls during their semi annual beauty event and got 3 for 9.99 each! I was extremely excited for that great deal! My skin feels so great after using bliss products!
Gwyneth B.
This is is a lovely face wash that makes the skin feel super clean after use. It is a gentle product and I love the foaming aspect. It is great and quick for the summer and easy to travel with. I would recommended this to someone with sensitive skin.
lillie a.
WATERFORD, CT
I am not a fan of this product. The residue is very sticky and dries out my skin. I even used this every day for two weeks and almost no improvement was shown. I bought this at my local TJ Maxx for $6.99, so it was not very pricey. I would recommend this for oily skin type, since I have dry skin, it just dried it out even more.
Leslie M.
San Rafael, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This face wash is just alright. It gets the job done, but I wouldn't say it's any better than a face wash that you could buy at a pharmacy chain. It reminds me of the Neutrogena Energizing Grapefruit wash. Not worth the money.
Kylie D.
Appleton, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this face wash! So smooth and light. My only complaint is the pump. The spout on the pump is very short, making it difficult to get out of the bottle and onto your hands. Other than that, a great morning cleanser!
desi🌹 H.
Such a good wash to keep In your shower if you're in a rush and need to freshen your face up. It cleansed my skin very well. I am a first time user and I instantly loved the product. I use it with a face neutrogena brush
Forest F.
Menasha, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have always been a huge fan of bliss products this is a gentle which I enjoy but I think I'm going to stick with the face wash I normally use because this is drying me out a little bit more than I would like.
Jayme E.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The BLISS Fabulous Foaming Face Wash - NO COLOUR is my favorite daily facial cleanser. I use it morning and night. It's gentle exfoliants make for consistently smooth skin. Only negative is it doesn't completely remove my waterproof mascara.
Chels H.
Frederick, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is a simple cleanser that helps remove makeup and make my skin feel clean in one step. It can feel a bit drying to me so I don't use it often, I typically prefer to use this in the summer when it is more humid.