BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Shalyn B.
Shickshinny
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is so wonderful. If you haven’t tried bliss products yet this one I highly recommend. I love the way it makes my skin feel, so so clean. Bliss FabulipsBliss fabulips treatment kit is also great.
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried this face wash a few times to be able to make a solid review and I can say it wasn't my favorite. If you have problem skin like I do, this probably isn't the face wash for you. It didn't feel like it made my skin any different and didn't feel like it did much for my skin.
Maria G.
Best 2 in 1 face wash and exfoliator. Love that it works great on my sensitive skin without irritation. Leaves my face clean and smooth. Use it 3 or 4 times a week and doesn't dry my face. Love this product.
Sophia F.
It is really great for sensitive skin and is also a great face wash to use with a facial brush like the clarisonic
Sara T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the feeling of this on my skin and how clean it gets me. It has a light, pleasant scent and is a great cleaner, especially when I pair it with my facial cleansing brush.
Tina T.
Walker, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This 2 in 1 facial cleanser and exfoliator has been my go to for the past year. It smells light and fresh due to the rose hips and chamomile in it, so it makes me want to wash my face. In this cleanser are exfoliation beads, but these beads are so soft that it'll exfoliate your skin, and you won't feel a thing. Having oily skin is smoother reason why i use this cleanser, it's oil free. I can use it without worry. I highly recommend!
Sabrina O.
Overland Park, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great cleanser for both the beginning and end of the day. It gets makeup and the dirt from the day off, plus has a nice, clean scent that isn't overpowering. You get quite a bit for your money, I think it is definitely worth a try.
Rain B.
DOHA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite face wash ! it leaves my skin feeling fresh and radiant and free from all the impurities! I love how it smells so fresh and it is so effective to a skin like mine . I am totally in love with this face wash and in future would love to review more of bliss products !
Sarah B.
MANCHESTER, Lancs
I really liked this product however using it everyday dried my skin out a little so I switched to every 2/3 days and found that it fixed my slightly oily t zone. I did love that not a lot of product was needed so it lasted quite a while
Linda R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got hooked on a few Bliss products while traveling on business and staying at W hotels, which carry the brand. The face wash was a standout product for me. It has a great consistency, crates a lovely lather, and includes microbeads that help to provide a deeper clean when removing makeup. Although I always use a face scrub with my face wash to ensure a deeper clean, the Bliss cleanser is quite effective on its own. The only reason I stopped using it is because I'm now only committing to products that are paraben-free, and this is not.
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks