BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for m...1 Answers
Bliss fabulous foaming face wash, 6.7 oz
  • "Smells amazing and is a great gentle scrub for sensitive skin like mine. I discovered this product from a hotel sample and found the big bottle at Costco at a great price!" in 11 reviews
Shalyn B.
Mocanaqua, PA
This product is so wonderful. If you haven’t tried bliss products yet this one I highly recommend. I love the way it makes my skin feel, so so clean. Bliss FabulipsBliss fabulips treatment kit is also great.
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
I have tried this face wash a few times to be able to make a solid review and I can say it wasn't my favorite. If you have problem skin like I do, this probably isn't the face wash for you. It didn't feel like it made my skin any different and didn't feel like it did much for my skin.
Maria G.
Best 2 in 1 face wash and exfoliator. Love that it works great on my sensitive skin without irritation. Leaves my face clean and smooth. Use it 3 or 4 times a week and doesn't dry my face. Love this product.
Sophia F.
It is really great for sensitive skin and is also a great face wash to use with a facial brush like the clarisonic
Leslie G.
Miami springs, FL
Is a my favorite scrub right now and I love it for the price, product and effectiveness that this bottle brings. We have all had at least one time where some face scrub are way to harsh with this one you never have to worry about that because as you move in a circular motion it creates a smooth creamy lather that leaves your skin soft and fresh
sarah w.
United State
I received this as gift and I am in love. It has a nice fragrance and feels amazing on the skin. It left my face clean with no left over dirt.
Samantha M.
Midland , TX
Way too harsh to use with my Clarisonic. It’s a good face wash for travel though. It does a good job of exfoliating and removing makeup except for mascara.
Cecile M.
Use it twice a day to wash my face. It leaves it clean and soft all day. It has a refreshing scent and it produces the right amount of suds. Leaves no soap film. So good, W hotels provide it to all their guests.
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
I use this in the morning to wash my face. It helps to exfoliate the dead skin off my face. I have used it in the past and just bought a new one. It makes my face soft and my makeup applies so easy after.
Carsyn W.
Richardson
The only face wash I have stuck with consistently. Cleared up my face almost completely.
Jennifer B.
Baton Rouge , LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks