BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for m...1 Answers
Bliss fabulous foaming face wash, 6.7 oz
  • "Smells amazing and is a great gentle scrub for sensitive skin like mine. I discovered this product from a hotel sample and found the big bottle at Costco at a great price!" in 11 reviews
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill, GA
I use this in the morning to wash my face. It helps to exfoliate the dead skin off my face. I have used it in the past and just bought a new one. It makes my face soft and my makeup applies so easy after.
Carsyn W.
Richardson
The only face wash I have stuck with consistently. Cleared up my face almost completely.
Taylor M.
Big Rapids
I love this stuff! It’s so gentle on the face and it smells amazing! It’s a pretty good price! It’s always my go to when my face gets dry! I pair it with the foaming energizing mask! I love all of their products so far!
Kristen P.
Sumter, SC
Never will I go back to another face wash this face wash is by far the best facewash I've ever used and I could never have anything negative say because my face is always so clear once it is used
Emily C.
Bloomington, IN
Oh. My. Goodness. I tried this on a whim, having seen the Bliss display in Target. This is perfect-- juicy in scent, gently exfoliating (which is great for my sensitive skin), and my face FEELS deeply clean afterward. Great job, Bliss. Seriously would recommend!
Brianna L.
Charleston
When I first brought the product, I got a travel size bottle at Kohl’s for $4. Then, after using it on my trip, it cleared my face Up A LOT. I don’t need to use moisturizer with this product because of how well it helps. I use it once or twice each day, and it helps clear my acne scars as well. High recommend this product.
Jessica G.
Stamford
I really enjoy using this cleanser with my Clarisonic Mia 3. It’s a gentle exfoliant that isn’t too harsh on my sensitive skin and the bottle lasts a surprisingly long time. I’d deforestation consider repurchasing this again.
Tarrian M.
usa
Me and my husband use this everyday! It has exfoliating grains that are not harsh at all and a very light scent. Gentle for our senstive skin. Cant live without this product.
Michelle G.
Bay City
I absolutely lovvvvve this cleanser, my face feels so fresh afterwards plus this is really good to clean your eyelashes with
Mandy M.
Love this face wash! I've noticed that when I use this every morning and night it even helps clear away my acne. Best face wash I've ever used!
Jennifer B.
Baton Rouge , LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks