BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Bliss fabulous foaming face wash, 6.7 oz
  • "Smells amazing and is a great gentle scrub for sensitive skin like mine. I discovered this product from a hotel sample and found the big bottle at Costco at a great price!" in 11 reviews
Amy B.
Rocklin, CA
My husband got a mini of this face wash after staying at The W for a work trip. I quickly became addicted and have since purchased it as my everyday cleanser of choice. It gently exfoliates as it cleans and leaves skin soft and clean with a light fresh scent.
Kenia R.
bridgeport
I enjoy this this 2 in 1 cleanser and exfoliator. It leaves my skin super soft and clean . It also does not leave my skin feeling dry which is the case with many other cleansers . It’s my go to cleanser right now .
Jennifer M.
Baton Rouge , LA
I really enjoyed using this product and I would recommend it to my family and friends, and I will definitely buy it again.
Amy B.
Toronto, ON
I love it. I was having very difficult skin issues where half my face was dry and the other was oily. This evened it out entirely. My skin became normal within days. The only thing i dislike about this is how hard to is to find
Hannah F.
100 percent my favorite product. I love washing my face with it and getting my makeup off with it. I I purchase it form marshals because I find it is cheapest there. I highly recommend this product because it is a very gentle on your face but I also kind of foams up. Plus the color is very soothing!
Haley G.
Kingsport, TN
When using this it made a lot of my pimples come up that I didn’t know I had, which cleared my face up. Not my favorite face wash but it still works great for the price.
Jodi D.
Orrville , OH
It’s a good cleanser for a less expensive option. I keep this in the shower for a quick face wash. It has a nice smell and isn’t irritating at all. My face feels clean and smooth. I’ll definitely keep purchasing this.
Monique J.
Philadelphia
Unfortunately I ran out of this and haven't replaced it yet but Bliss is such a good brand and I love all of the products I've used. This foaming wash was a gift and I use it often especially after a day at the beach when I'm covered in sunscreen. This cleanser is definitely worth trying because 1) it took forever to finish and 2) your face feels refreshed afterwards.
Brenda S.
Stockton, CA
I use this everyday and leaves my face feeling hydrated and smooth, great to find on sale but a great purchase overall
Amber L.
Kingsport, TN
LOVE THIS STUFF. if you have combo/oily skin this is perfect. removes makeup & really cleanses the skin
Jennifer M.
Baton Rouge , LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks