BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for m...1 Answers
Bliss fabulous foaming face wash, 6.7 oz
  • "Smells amazing and is a great gentle scrub for sensitive skin like mine. I discovered this product from a hotel sample and found the big bottle at Costco at a great price!" in 11 reviews
Emily B.
Springfield
Purchased at: Target
This cleanser softens my skin, but can bring out some of my redness. I love the scent, but it may be part of what causes the irritation. The pump can also get stuck sometimes. Finally the consistency is very slippery and sometimes falls off my face before I can lather it. Best used with a brush or silicone face product.
Marian O.
Highland, CA
This face wash works great! It doesn't dry out your skin like some face washing products do. It's an affordable price. I use it every night to remove my makeup.
Jennifer W.
greeley
Purchased at: Kohl's
This stuff smells so fresh and amazing! I love how it lightly exfoliates but isn’t too strong, so you can use it daily.
Maria F.
Pennsylvania
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This is my second cleanse every night. I first used it on a trip out of town in a travel size. It was convenient so I packed it. I didn't have another face wash with me so I hoped it was good. I adore the exfoliants in it. They're not harsh & don't tear my skin up. It didn't dry my skin out, which some cleansers do. It removed my makeup. I just had to get the excess under my lashline off separately because i didn't want to risk getting that in my eyes. But i bought 2 full sizes of this after we got back & have been using it ever since. I even take the travel size ones with us camping bc skincare still needs done while you're relaxing by campfires.
Anita R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve been using this product for about 2 years now it’s a great gentle foaming exfoliator that I use in the shower I feel it’s most effective for me because my pores are open and I’m deep cleaning my face it has a light clean sent I use it on my face and neck it leaves it feeling clean and not oily and my face feels tight it rinses nicely when I get out of the shower I use the detoxifying facial toner.I buy the 6.7oz to keep in my shower it’s a perfect size to store in my rack that’s sits on the shower head.
Leslie G.
Miami springs, FL
Is a my favorite scrub right now and I love it for the price, product and effectiveness that this bottle brings. We have all had at least one time where some face scrub are way to harsh with this one you never have to worry about that because as you move in a circular motion it creates a smooth creamy lather that leaves your skin soft and fresh
sarah w.
United State
I received this as gift and I am in love. It has a nice fragrance and feels amazing on the skin. It left my face clean with no left over dirt.
Samantha M.
Midland , TX
Way too harsh to use with my Clarisonic. It’s a good face wash for travel though. It does a good job of exfoliating and removing makeup except for mascara.
Cecile M.
Use it twice a day to wash my face. It leaves it clean and soft all day. It has a refreshing scent and it produces the right amount of suds. Leaves no soap film. So good, W hotels provide it to all their guests.
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
I use this in the morning to wash my face. It helps to exfoliate the dead skin off my face. I have used it in the past and just bought a new one. It makes my face soft and my makeup applies so easy after.
Jennifer B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks