BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for m...1 Answers
Bliss fabulous foaming face wash, 6.7 oz
  • "Smells amazing and is a great gentle scrub for sensitive skin like mine. I discovered this product from a hotel sample and found the big bottle at Costco at a great price!" in 11 reviews
Katherine F.
Tucson, AZ
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
I love bliss skin products and have never had a problem with them or the way they made my skin feel. I tried this face wash and was not disappointed! Probably one of my favorite products from them. I love foaming cleansers, but this is a 2 in 1 and it exfoliates as well. I feel like it really cleans my skin to get rid of oil and makeup without being harsh. It gently exfoliates, smells delightful, and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Patti L.
I love the smell of this soap. It lathers really well and smells amazing Purchased the whole line cause I love the smell
Vinesha J.
This was a good cleaner but with my skin type being really dry and unpredictable the product made my skin drier and I would constantly have to put lotion on.
Ezaria G.
Canoga Park
This product was absolutely amazing! Im in love with skin care and i do have to say that this facial cleanser does a great job of cleaning your face.
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
I absolutely love this face wash it cleans the left over Makeup that's left behind from wipes and it also make your face smooth and give a beautiful glow and also you can feel this wash actually doing it's job you really know it's working and it's worth the time to wait on it and it's worth the money also you can't and won't t go wrong when you purchase this product
Diana G.
Huntsville, AL
This is a good product for normal- oily skin, but would not use as daily cleanser, I use this as an exfoliating product which would be once a week or once every two weeks. It is more of an exfoliate than a daily cleanser. Definitely smells amazing, but would not recommend for sensitive skin.
Chelsea B.
N Las Vegas, NV
UGH ONE OF MY GO TO PRODUCTS! I love wearing makeup of course but just wearing it everyday for work does bother my face as well. First thing I go to is his product. As soon as I put it on my face feels less irritated and totally refreshed. Comes in a full body size but also a to go travel size as well. Definitely worth the money and definitely worth having your face feel refreshed and blemish free.
Meagan M.
One of my go-to face washes. It's got a pleasant smell with a great quality. It foams a little bit but really gets into a good foamy lather once you rub it into your face. That's where the magic happens.
Savannah L.
Indianapolis, IN
My mom bought this for me before I really had a problem with acne. Now, acne is a big deal for me and I haven't noticed this product being particularly effective.
Jennifer B.
Baton Rouge , LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks