BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
marisol r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since i have sensitive skin this product made it very irritated. Im not sure if i was allergic to it but it isnt for me
Vanessa T.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really hated this face wash. It doesnt remove my make up and broke me out so much. Claims to be a cleanser and exfoliater but I didnt notice any exfoliation I just wouldn't recommend this at all also I would have to immediately follow up with a moisturizer because my skin dries out.
Angelina H.
Albuquerque
Feels great on the skin, soft and helps skin glow. I definitely recommend this for dry skin and oily skin.
Madalyn S.
Good, but would just much rather use a cheaper one that would work just as well or better. Also, makes you break out so watch out for that.
Julie M.
Edinburgh , Lothian
I disliked this face wash - it has a pleasant smell, but I used it for the first time recently and found it too be too harsh on my skin, and quite drying. The packaging is nice but that's about it!
Meltem A.
Istanbul
Nothing more than an ordinary face wash. No exfoliation and does not really clean off make up. If you need a basic face wash with fresh scent and with no additional benefits I would recommend it. Especially if your face is close to oily one thand would work well for you.
Jasmine A.
When I used this product it really didn't give me much of a fresh feeling I use when I use a face wash I only used it once because that's just not what I'm really looking for when I buy a product
Jane P.
Columbia , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Average Cleanser. Nothing especially bad or good about it. It's worth the price if you have normal skin.
Megan K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a fan. I found this to be very drying to my skin. After so long, I developed a sort of dry patch and it was itchy and flaky. I'm not so sure about this product. I gave it to my best friend and she loved it! Maybe it just depends on the skin type you have
Jasmine J.
Elba, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used other Bliss items that I loved so much more...to be honest I just wasn't fond of this...it doesn't remove makeup well, doesn't foam up like it says, and just doesn't make my face feel clean
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks