BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for m...1 Answers
Bliss fabulous foaming face wash, 6.7 oz
  • "Smells amazing and is a great gentle scrub for sensitive skin like mine. I discovered this product from a hotel sample and found the big bottle at Costco at a great price!" in 11 reviews
Leslie G.
Miami springs, FL
Is a my favorite scrub right now and I love it for the price, product and effectiveness that this bottle brings. We have all had at least one time where some face scrub are way to harsh with this one you never have to worry about that because as you move in a circular motion it creates a smooth creamy lather that leaves your skin soft and fresh
sarah w.
United State
I received this as gift and I am in love. It has a nice fragrance and feels amazing on the skin. It left my face clean with no left over dirt.
Cecile M.
Use it twice a day to wash my face. It leaves it clean and soft all day. It has a refreshing scent and it produces the right amount of suds. Leaves no soap film. So good, W hotels provide it to all their guests.
Stephanie W.
Orchard Hill , GA
I use this in the morning to wash my face. It helps to exfoliate the dead skin off my face. I have used it in the past and just bought a new one. It makes my face soft and my makeup applies so easy after.
Carsyn W.
Richardson
The only face wash I have stuck with consistently. Cleared up my face almost completely.
Taylor M.
Big Rapids
I love this stuff! It’s so gentle on the face and it smells amazing! It’s a pretty good price! It’s always my go to when my face gets dry! I pair it with the foaming energizing mask! I love all of their products so far!
Kristen P.
Sumter, SC
Never will I go back to another face wash this face wash is by far the best facewash I've ever used and I could never have anything negative say because my face is always so clear once it is used
Emily C.
Bloomington, IN
Oh. My. Goodness. I tried this on a whim, having seen the Bliss display in Target. This is perfect-- juicy in scent, gently exfoliating (which is great for my sensitive skin), and my face FEELS deeply clean afterward. Great job, Bliss. Seriously would recommend!
Brianna L.
Charleston
When I first brought the product, I got a travel size bottle at Kohl’s for $4. Then, after using it on my trip, it cleared my face Up A LOT. I don’t need to use moisturizer with this product because of how well it helps. I use it once or twice each day, and it helps clear my acne scars as well. High recommend this product.
Tarrian M.
usa
Me and my husband use this everyday! It has exfoliating grains that are not harsh at all and a very light scent. Gentle for our senstive skin. Cant live without this product.
Jennifer B.
Baton Rouge , LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks