BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Shalyn B.
Shickshinny
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is so wonderful. If you haven’t tried bliss products yet this one I highly recommend. I love the way it makes my skin feel, so so clean. Bliss FabulipsBliss fabulips treatment kit is also great.
Sara T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the feeling of this on my skin and how clean it gets me. It has a light, pleasant scent and is a great cleaner, especially when I pair it with my facial cleansing brush.
Tina T.
Walker, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This 2 in 1 facial cleanser and exfoliator has been my go to for the past year. It smells light and fresh due to the rose hips and chamomile in it, so it makes me want to wash my face. In this cleanser are exfoliation beads, but these beads are so soft that it'll exfoliate your skin, and you won't feel a thing. Having oily skin is smoother reason why i use this cleanser, it's oil free. I can use it without worry. I highly recommend!
Rain B.
DOHA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite face wash ! it leaves my skin feeling fresh and radiant and free from all the impurities! I love how it smells so fresh and it is so effective to a skin like mine . I am totally in love with this face wash and in future would love to review more of bliss products !
Mariela R.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product at first i was iffy about it when my aunt gave me it but then i gave it a try for a week and it makes my skin feel soooo relaxed and feels amazingly clean every night and morning
Kitt D.
Tavares
Works very well. It doesn't have much lather, but it definitely works!  I would like to try some of their other products too.
Ebony J.
Jackson , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
AMAZING!!!! Hypoallergenic, great for all skin types, it's a cleanser and exfoliater in one! Loved the color or the product, great packaging, love the smell and results of leaving your skin soft! I finished this off with the Bliss Toner to give my skin greater results.
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love bliss skin products and have never had a problem with them or the way they made my skin feel. I tried this face wash and was not disappointed! Probably one of my favorite products from them. I love foaming cleansers, but this is a 2 in 1 and it exfoliates as well. I feel like it really cleans my skin to get rid of oil and makeup without being harsh. It gently exfoliates, smells delightful, and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Patti L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this soap. It lathers really well and smells amazing Purchased the whole line cause I love the smell
Courtney L.
Broadview, IL
I love the way this made me feel after washing my face. It was very gentle. I have very sensitive skin and it worked very well for me. The packaging was nice. It met all of my expectations and I would definitely go out and buy it again.
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks