BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for m...1 Answers
Bliss fabulous foaming face wash, 6.7 oz
  • "Smells amazing and is a great gentle scrub for sensitive skin like mine. I discovered this product from a hotel sample and found the big bottle at Costco at a great price!" in 11 reviews
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
I have tried this face wash a few times to be able to make a solid review and I can say it wasn't my favorite. If you have problem skin like I do, this probably isn't the face wash for you. It didn't feel like it made my skin any different and didn't feel like it did much for my skin.
Brianna L.
Charleston
When I first brought the product, I got a travel size bottle at Kohl’s for $4. Then, after using it on my trip, it cleared my face Up A LOT. I don’t need to use moisturizer with this product because of how well it helps. I use it once or twice each day, and it helps clear my acne scars as well. High recommend this product.
Jessica G.
Stamford
I really enjoy using this cleanser with my Clarisonic Mia 3. It’s a gentle exfoliant that isn’t too harsh on my sensitive skin and the bottle lasts a surprisingly long time. I’d deforestation consider repurchasing this again.
Faviolanny R.
Paramount, CA
This product definitely leaves my skin soft and fresh like the bottle says. It is a 2 in 1 cleanser and exfoliator. The exfoliator is very fine, but it doesn't feel sandy like the Dr. Brandt® Pore Dermabrasion does. It smells really good, like a bubble gum smell, but for adults. It's not overly sweet smelling is what I'm trying to say. It is a simple cleanser for the face.
Monique J.
Philadelphia
Unfortunately I ran out of this and haven't replaced it yet but Bliss is such a good brand and I love all of the products I've used. This foaming wash was a gift and I use it often especially after a day at the beach when I'm covered in sunscreen. This cleanser is definitely worth trying because 1) it took forever to finish and 2) your face feels refreshed afterwards.
Taylor M.
Big Rapids
I love this stuff! It’s so gentle on the face and it smells amazing! It’s a pretty good price! It’s always my go to when my face gets dry! I pair it with the foaming energizing mask! I love all of their products so far!
Leslie G.
Miami springs, FL
Is a my favorite scrub right now and I love it for the price, product and effectiveness that this bottle brings. We have all had at least one time where some face scrub are way to harsh with this one you never have to worry about that because as you move in a circular motion it creates a smooth creamy lather that leaves your skin soft and fresh
Brenda M.
First of all, who doesn’t love bliss. And what is better than a 2-in-1 exfoliator and cleanser? I don’t know. This has been my go to for YEARS. I am constantly trying new cleansers as I’m a skin care buff but this bliss cleanser always comes back in rotation. Smells AMAZING, leaves your skin feeling soft and squeaky clean, and the price point is affordable. You won’t be disappointed!
Hannah F.
100 percent my favorite product. I love washing my face with it and getting my makeup off with it. I I purchase it form marshals because I find it is cheapest there. I highly recommend this product because it is a very gentle on your face but I also kind of foams up. Plus the color is very soothing!
Kaley G.
Louisville, KY
I got the Bliss lotion, body wash, and the foaming face wash for my birthday I had been using just makeup wipes but as soon as I tried the foaming face wash I loved it I use it every day it's all natural and it works really good. The only bad part is that it's really expensive
Jennifer B.
Baton Rouge , LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks