BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
brianna b.
brianna b.
I really love how this product deeply cleanses my pores, after every use my face feels clean and fresh ! Definitely recommend this 😍 !
Ferggie C.
Ferggie C.
Plantation, FL
Love this one! I have the toner also. This is not for a everyday use, I can use this one once a week because is exfoliating.
Asha E.
Asha E.
Lansing
I works pretty well. It leaves a weird, cheap smell and leaves skin red, but it peels away dead skin and cleanses pores.
bella s.
bella s.
albuquerque
my best friend uses this and she says it works really good if you use it every night. i just haven't had the time to go buy one.
Katherine F.
Katherine F.
Tucson, AZ
Smells amazing and is a great gentle scrub for sensitive skin like mine. I discovered this product from a hotel sample and found the big bottle at Costco at a great price!
Josie O.
Josie O.
This has really helped my acne and I'm never seen my face so cleared up and after using this it has changed my life
Isabella T.
Isabella T.
Casa Grande , AZ
Love this face wash. It's a staple for me. I keep it in my shower and use it every time I shower! It is on the pricey side, but overall worth the money.
kiara d.
kiara d.
I use this face wash alot. It is very helpful on the go and it is very good for the way you need your skin to be
Jayla Y.
Jayla Y.
Madison, WI
It was okay. I wouldn't use it if you have oily skin. It made me breakout. But it didn't make my skin feel tight
Stephanie
Stephanie
I really do like this face wash and do look forward to repurchasing. So fresh and so clean feeling after use :)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks