BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Morgann C.
Morgann C.
Minneapolis, MN
Love bliss products! This is a great facial cleaner. Smells clean and refreshing. The packaging is easy to read and looks nice. Great value, will definitely purchase again.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
One of the best daily face cleansers I've every used. Use in the morning and at night. And light nice fragrance. And a decent price
Abby L.
Abby L.
Clayton , Nc
This is one of my favorite products to wash my face with. It's gentle on my skin and leaves it very soft! It's not drying at all. You can buy this at ulta or Kohls.
Mari Ere C.
Mari Ere C.
Del Valle, TX
I just love this foaming cleanser, I got redness tendency on my face but this and other bliss products my face feels amazing,, love this product as well is a must.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Lexington, SC
This brand burned my face but I did like the quality of it. I wish I could have used it but it may be because of my skin type.
iryonna s.
iryonna s.
ALPHARETTA, GA
It really help my face it cleared my face and made it glow it closed my pores this is a very useful product, makes your face feels fresh
melanie s.
melanie s.
Hesperia, CA
It smells good. It's a nice scrub. I didn't notice a difference. For $20 I don't know if I would try this exact facial wash again.
Sandra R.
Sandra R.
Phoenix
Really love the way my skin feels after washing with Bliss foaming facial wash.  Soft and very clean.  A little goes a long way
brianna b.
brianna b.
I really love how this product deeply cleanses my pores, after every use my face feels clean and fresh ! Definitely recommend this 😍 !
Kitt D.
Kitt D.
Tavares
Works very well. It doesn't have much lather, but it definitely works!  I would like to try some of their other products too.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks