BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Katherine F.
Tucson, AZ
Smells amazing and is a great gentle scrub for sensitive skin like mine. I discovered this product from a hotel sample and found the big bottle at Costco at a great price!
Savannah L.
Indianapolis, IN
My mom bought this for me before I really had a problem with acne. Now, acne is a big deal for me and I haven't noticed this product being particularly effective.
erin d.
Mesquite, TX
I received a full size bottle in a gift with purchase bag from Ulta. It is AMAZING! I love the way it makes my skin feel so clean all day. I may never try another cleanser again!
Harley D.
Fabulous smell basics to sum it up it’s beautiful in general smells great it’s not a big bottle so you could literally take it anywhere , it’s blue my favorite color and I’m excited about it! So you should try it too!
Jenna H.
Centerville, OH
Love this cleanser. It smells awesome and leaves your face feeling legitimately clean. Great if you have oily skin.  Decently priced. Definitely worth the money.
Rinoa C.
Gaithersburg , MD
This foaming face wash is good, but its not really meant for my face, my face stays dry but i guess for other people it would be great, also this is affordable
Hallie K.
Saint Louis, MO
Great feeling after using, no sticky residue. I prefer foaming products, and would definitely use again. Downside, I feel like it's too easy to use too much.
Perry U.
Hollywood, FL
Omg I love this- I used it for years. I have oily combination acne prone skin and this worked for me honestly. I used it in my teens and early twenties.
Isabella T.
Casa Grande , AZ
Love this face wash. It's a staple for me. I keep it in my shower and use it every time I shower! It is on the pricey side, but overall worth the money.
Megan R.
Ocala, FL
Love this. Keeps my skin cleaner, feels amazing. Also use it on my shoulders to help keep those pesky breakouts away and it works just as great there!
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks