BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for m...1 Answers
Bliss fabulous foaming face wash, 6.7 oz
  • "Smells amazing and is a great gentle scrub for sensitive skin like mine. I discovered this product from a hotel sample and found the big bottle at Costco at a great price!" in 11 reviews
Diana G.
Huntsville, AL
This is a good product for normal- oily skin, but would not use as daily cleanser, I use this as an exfoliating product which would be once a week or once every two weeks. It is more of an exfoliate than a daily cleanser. Definitely smells amazing, but would not recommend for sensitive skin.
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
This product is wonderful. It is good for all skin types. I normally have dry, sensitive skin, but I do get pimples. Since using this product, my skin has cleared up so much and prevents acne from forming. It is a exfoliator and cleanser, but is gentle.
Amairani Z.
This product is super easy to use and I use it every 3 days. It is really good for giving my skin a deep cleanse and I bought it at TJ Maxx for a super reasonable price. The product itself is super pretty and the packaging is very traditional to the whole brand. Would definitely recommend!
Debbie B.
I love this cleanser for the face because it's so super light. It cleans your skin without feelings so dry afterwards and having to run and put moisturizer on immediately. I just wish it smelled a little different. Otherwise it's a great way to wash your face at night to feel clean before bed
Maria G.
Best 2 in 1 face wash and exfoliator. Love that it works great on my sensitive skin without irritation. Leaves my face clean and smooth. Use it 3 or 4 times a week and doesn't dry my face. Love this product.
Katherine F.
Tucson, AZ
Bare S.
I used this at a friend's on a greasy day and it is so refreshing! It lifted up my great skin after walking around our polluted city and my skin felt healthy, refreshed, and energized! I am pleased and it's a big bottle for 20! Not too stripping at all!
Rose R.
I initially bought this face wash because it was the only travel size face wash I thought I could trust, and let me tell you, I more than trust this, it's so fresh and the little beads feel like bubbles. Regardless of your traveling or not, every one needs this face wash, and a side perk is that you know it comes in travel size 😉
Savannah L.
Indianapolis, IN
My mom bought this for me before I really had a problem with acne. Now, acne is a big deal for me and I haven't noticed this product being particularly effective.
Michelle C.
I have bought a bottle of this face wash three or four times now. It smells delightful, not over powering at all. There are little beads that help with exfoliation. I wouldn't say that it is excessively foamy, but it will suds up. I didn't think that it left my skin dry or tight feeling.
Jennifer B.
Baton Rouge , LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks