BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Jasmine J.
Jasmine J.
Red level, AL
I have used other Bliss items that I loved so much more...to be honest I just wasn't fond of this...it doesn't remove makeup well, doesn't foam up like it says, and just doesn't make my face feel clean
Erika V.
Erika V.
After using this product my face would feel very refreshed and clean. I absolutely love Bliss products and this one worked well with my sensitive skin. Highly recommended this one!
Rinoa C.
Rinoa C.
Gaithersburg , MD
This foaming face wash is good, but its not really meant for my face, my face stays dry but i guess for other people it would be great, also this is affordable
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Mclean, VA
My all time favorite facial cleanser. It's the perfect balance of cleanser without drying my skin or irritating it. I use it twice daily and it is the best I have found.
Hallie K.
Hallie K.
Saint Louis, MO
Great feeling after using, no sticky residue. I prefer foaming products, and would definitely use again. Downside, I feel like it's too easy to use too much.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
When I used this product it really didn't give me much of a fresh feeling I use when I use a face wash I only used it once because that's just not what I'm really looking for when I buy a product
Ezaria G.
Ezaria G.
Canoga Park
This product was absolutely amazing! Im in love with skin care and i do have to say that this facial cleanser does a great job of cleaning your face.
Madalyn S.
Madalyn S.
Good, but would just much rather use a cheaper one that would work just as well or better. Also, makes you break out so watch out for that.
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
Dayton, OH
Love this cleanser. It smells awesome and leaves your face feeling legitimately clean. Great if you have oily skin.  Decently priced. Definitely worth the money.
Angela E.
Angela E.
Kennesaw , GA
Love this stuff! It feels so refreshing and has a light bubblegum smell to it. I enjoy using it everyday it's like a little mini spa in my bathroom!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks