BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for m...1 Answers
Bliss fabulous foaming face wash, 6.7 oz
  • "Smells amazing and is a great gentle scrub for sensitive skin like mine. I discovered this product from a hotel sample and found the big bottle at Costco at a great price!" in 11 reviews
Jackie G.
Excellent face wash!! It has little beads that exfoliate your skin without being too harsh. I purchased mine at Sephora and would highly recommend. A bit pricey but that's to be expected with a luxury face wash.
Veronica R.
Philadelphia , PA
Just finished my bottle of this, and will be repurchasing. Really great for everyday use. Unfortunately they don't sell it at sephora anymore, but I was able to purchase it on Amazon.
Erika V.
After using this product my face would feel very refreshed and clean. I absolutely love Bliss products and this one worked well with my sensitive skin. Highly recommended this one!
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
It's getting chilly,so I am excited to begin using this face wash again.
I love this stuff.So smooth,and it exfoliates so gently as it cleanses.Leaves a with soft,never too-tight-feeling skin.
Contains rosehips,chamomile,and passion flower.
I love anything with rose or rosehip and this is no exception.With my very sensitive skin,I have to be careful what I use,and this is so gentle.
I also love the moisturizer that does with this face wash.
Absolutely recommend this.
I got this on the Bliss website,in a package with the moisturizer and the glycolic peel pad(also amazing), and it was about 70$.
Julia B.
Amelia
One of my favorite cleansers. Feels so good on the face, does a good job at being gentle. Last a while. Works very well on my skin type. Durable packaging. Good price for sure.
Daze V.
This is meh it's okay, I just don't feel like my skin is super clean after using this. I have to go back and wash my face twice. Which in my opinion it's wasteful of the product.
Karen D.
Dallas, TX
Ive acually used this product before and as you apply it its kind of a liquid slime on your face but as you add water to it and start washing your face it starts to foam up
Jasmine J.
Elba, AL
I have used other Bliss items that I loved so much more...to be honest I just wasn't fond of this...it doesn't remove makeup well, doesn't foam up like it says, and just doesn't make my face feel clean
Lauren F.
Greenwood, IN
This is a great everyday foaming cleanser. It does not irritate or dry out my skin which makes it perfect for everyday use! It's also a great value for the price.
Paloma G.
Douglasville , GA
I've been using this face wash for years and it makes my skin feel so much better after every wash ! I also love that it's oil free and honestly bliss is good over all I love using all of their products
Jennifer B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks