BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Paloma G.
Douglasville , GA
I've been using this face wash for years and it makes my skin feel so much better after every wash ! I also love that it's oil free and honestly bliss is good over all I love using all of their products
Stephanie S.
Mclean, VA
My all time favorite facial cleanser. It's the perfect balance of cleanser without drying my skin or irritating it. I use it twice daily and it is the best I have found.
Abby L.
Clayton , Nc
This is one of my favorite products to wash my face with. It's gentle on my skin and leaves it very soft! It's not drying at all. You can buy this at ulta or Kohls.
Mari Ere C.
Del Valle, TX
I just love this foaming cleanser, I got redness tendency on my face but this and other bliss products my face feels amazing,, love this product as well is a must.
Lesley M.
I freaking love this product!!!! I got it as a gift. It's very gentle and leaves my skin very smooth and clean. It also has a very nice scent. I would buy this again. I totally recommend this product.
Morgann C.
Minneapolis, MN
Love bliss products! This is a great facial cleaner. Smells clean and refreshing. The packaging is easy to read and looks nice. Great value, will definitely purchase again.
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
This product is wonderful. It is good for all skin types. I normally have dry, sensitive skin, but I do get pimples. Since using this product, my skin has cleared up so much and prevents acne from forming. It is a exfoliator and cleanser, but is gentle.
Savannah L.
Indianapolis, IN
My mom bought this for me before I really had a problem with acne. Now, acne is a big deal for me and I haven't noticed this product being particularly effective.
erin d.
Mesquite, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a full size bottle in a gift with purchase bag from Ulta. It is AMAZING! I love the way it makes my skin feel so clean all day. I may never try another cleanser again!
Harley D.
Fabulous smell basics to sum it up it’s beautiful in general smells great it’s not a big bottle so you could literally take it anywhere , it’s blue my favorite color and I’m excited about it! So you should try it too!
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks