BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Veronica R.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just finished my bottle of this, and will be repurchasing. Really great for everyday use. Unfortunately they don't sell it at sephora anymore, but I was able to purchase it on Amazon.
Erika V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
After using this product my face would feel very refreshed and clean. I absolutely love Bliss products and this one worked well with my sensitive skin. Highly recommended this one!
Julia B.
Amelia
One of my favorite cleansers. Feels so good on the face, does a good job at being gentle. Last a while. Works very well on my skin type. Durable packaging. Good price for sure.
Daze V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is meh it's okay, I just don't feel like my skin is super clean after using this. I have to go back and wash my face twice. Which in my opinion it's wasteful of the product.
Karen D.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ive acually used this product before and as you apply it its kind of a liquid slime on your face but as you add water to it and start washing your face it starts to foam up
Jasmine J.
Elba, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used other Bliss items that I loved so much more...to be honest I just wasn't fond of this...it doesn't remove makeup well, doesn't foam up like it says, and just doesn't make my face feel clean
Paloma G.
Douglasville , GA
I've been using this face wash for years and it makes my skin feel so much better after every wash ! I also love that it's oil free and honestly bliss is good over all I love using all of their products
Lauren F.
Greenwood, IN
This is a great everyday foaming cleanser. It does not irritate or dry out my skin which makes it perfect for everyday use! It's also a great value for the price.
Stephanie S.
Mclean, VA
My all time favorite facial cleanser. It's the perfect balance of cleanser without drying my skin or irritating it. I use it twice daily and it is the best I have found.
Abby L.
Clayton , Nc
This is one of my favorite products to wash my face with. It's gentle on my skin and leaves it very soft! It's not drying at all. You can buy this at ulta or Kohls.
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks