BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Emily C.
State College
Great product, the beads work very well. Packaging is so cute and simple, very minimalistic. My first use was awesome, but for my particular skin, it did make it a little dry. They do sell this at Kohl's and it isn't too expensive!
Carley L.
Las Vegas, Nevada
I used this product for about two weeks and found significant difference in my face. My face was much more vibrant and healthy looking. My face feels light and has much more natural look than before.
Anya A.
I found out about this product when I was staying in a hotel, and they had a bunch of bliss products. I tried the face wash because I'm really big on skin care. It was pretty gentle on my skin, and over all did a pretty good job of cleaning my face and overall it's a good product. I ended up buying a bottle when I got home.
Brie B.
Newington, CT
The product says that it is 2 one cleanser and exfoliate. it leaves skin soft and fresh. Yes, ever since using this product my skin has looks fresh, new and clean ready to go to bed or makeup.
Annabelle J.
Olin, NC
This is the best Bliss product I have ever used. It provides a lovely lather on the skin and after use your skin doesn't feel right or dry. The labeling looks clean and fresh and very good for marketing and advertising.
Lauren K.
North Easton, MA
I've been using this daily and it's gentle exfoliation that I love! The smell is beautiful and it's great for any skin type because it is gentle. I believe I will repurchase when it's out even though it is about pricey!
Jackie G.
Excellent face wash!! It has little beads that exfoliate your skin without being too harsh. I purchased mine at Sephora and would highly recommend. A bit pricey but that's to be expected with a luxury face wash.
Veronica R.
Philadelphia , PA
Just finished my bottle of this, and will be repurchasing. Really great for everyday use. Unfortunately they don't sell it at sephora anymore, but I was able to purchase it on Amazon.
Erika V.
After using this product my face would feel very refreshed and clean. I absolutely love Bliss products and this one worked well with my sensitive skin. Highly recommended this one!
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
It's getting chilly,so I am excited to begin using this face wash again.
I love this stuff.So smooth,and it exfoliates so gently as it cleanses.Leaves a with soft,never too-tight-feeling skin.
Contains rosehips,chamomile,and passion flower.
I love anything with rose or rosehip and this is no exception.With my very sensitive skin,I have to be careful what I use,and this is so gentle.
I also love the moisturizer that does with this face wash.
Absolutely recommend this.
I got this on the Bliss website,in a package with the moisturizer and the glycolic peel pad(also amazing), and it was about 70$.
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks