BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Annabelle J.
Annabelle J.
Olin, NC
This is the best Bliss product I have ever used. It provides a lovely lather on the skin and after use your skin doesn't feel right or dry. The labeling looks clean and fresh and very good for marketing and advertising.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Malden, MA
I've been using this daily and it's gentle exfoliation that I love! The smell is beautiful and it's great for any skin type because it is gentle. I believe I will repurchase when it's out even though it is about pricey!
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Philadelphia , PA
Just finished my bottle of this, and will be repurchasing. Really great for everyday use. Unfortunately they don't sell it at sephora anymore, but I was able to purchase it on Amazon.
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Excellent face wash!! It has little beads that exfoliate your skin without being too harsh. I purchased mine at Sephora and would highly recommend. A bit pricey but that's to be expected with a luxury face wash.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Amelia
One of my favorite cleansers. Feels so good on the face, does a good job at being gentle. Last a while. Works very well on my skin type. Durable packaging. Good price for sure.
Emily H.
Emily H.
I love this face foaming washing it works great makes your face way more hydrated and beutiful it is very gental and smooth but very soothing too I would use this everyday or at least three times a week
Lesley M.
Lesley M.
I freaking love this product!!!! I got it as a gift. It's very gentle and leaves my skin very smooth and clean. It also has a very nice scent. I would buy this again. I totally recommend this product.
Daze V.
Daze V.
This is meh it's okay, I just don't feel like my skin is super clean after using this. I have to go back and wash my face twice. Which in my opinion it's wasteful of the product.
Karen D.
Karen D.
Dallas, TX
Ive acually used this product before and as you apply it its kind of a liquid slime on your face but as you add water to it and start washing your face it starts to foam up
Lauren F.
Lauren F.
Greenwood, IN
This is a great everyday foaming cleanser. It does not irritate or dry out my skin which makes it perfect for everyday use! It's also a great value for the price.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks