BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for m...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
  • "Smells amazing and is a great gentle scrub for sensitive skin like mine. I discovered this product from a hotel sample and found the big bottle at Costco at a great price!" in 11 reviews
Quinn R.
Tumwater, WA
I love this stuff! It makes my face feel so clean and smells amazing. It doesn't irritate my dry skin and leaves it feeling balanced. The packaging is cute and the pump gives out the right amount of product. Will buy again.
Jodi D.
Orrville , OH
It’s a good cleanser for a less expensive option. I keep this in the shower for a quick face wash. It has a nice smell and isn’t irritating at all. My face feels clean and smooth. I’ll definitely keep purchasing this.
Valerie P.
Farmingdale, NJ
Very nice face wash. I first tried this as a sample and loved it! It definitely met my expectations. Love this brand. I use this morning and night. I even take it with me when I go on vacation. Great daily cleanser.
Chloe S.
I honestly wanted to love this. My sensitive skin hates everything so take this with a grain of salt. I think the fragrance (which is pretty strong) is the guilty party here. It's definitely a good all purpose cleanser though!
Iris S.
Coloma, MI
I love Bliss face wash. I went through so many different brands until I finally discovered this one. I breakout horribly and this helped my skin get back in the groove. The smell is lovely and it is not harsh in the skin.
Emily S.
Beech Creek
Smells good, has a mild exfoliant which I like for my fairly sensitive skin. Left my skin feeling pretty soft and not overly dry like some other face washes I have used. The downfall I think is the price, but it seems worth the money for me
Courtney L.
Broadview, IL
I love the way this made me feel after washing my face. It was very gentle. I have very sensitive skin and it worked very well for me. The packaging was nice. It met all of my expectations and I would definitely go out and buy it again.
Emily H.
I love this face foaming washing it works great makes your face way more hydrated and beutiful it is very gental and smooth but very soothing too I would use this everyday or at least three times a week
Carley L.
Las Vegas, Nevada
I used this product for about two weeks and found significant difference in my face. My face was much more vibrant and healthy looking. My face feels light and has much more natural look than before.
Emily C.
State College
Great product, the beads work very well. Packaging is so cute and simple, very minimalistic. My first use was awesome, but for my particular skin, it did make it a little dry. They do sell this at Kohl's and it isn't too expensive!
Jennifer B.
Baton Rouge , LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks