BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Carley L.
Carley L.
Las Vegas, Nevada
I used this product for about two weeks and found significant difference in my face. My face was much more vibrant and healthy looking. My face feels light and has much more natural look than before.
Brie B.
Brie B.
Newington, CT
The product says that it is 2 one cleanser and exfoliate. it leaves skin soft and fresh. Yes, ever since using this product my skin has looks fresh, new and clean ready to go to bed or makeup.
Annabelle J.
Annabelle J.
Olin, NC
This is the best Bliss product I have ever used. It provides a lovely lather on the skin and after use your skin doesn't feel right or dry. The labeling looks clean and fresh and very good for marketing and advertising.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Malden, MA
I've been using this daily and it's gentle exfoliation that I love! The smell is beautiful and it's great for any skin type because it is gentle. I believe I will repurchase when it's out even though it is about pricey!
Jackie G.
Jackie G.
Excellent face wash!! It has little beads that exfoliate your skin without being too harsh. I purchased mine at Sephora and would highly recommend. A bit pricey but that's to be expected with a luxury face wash.
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Philadelphia , PA
Just finished my bottle of this, and will be repurchasing. Really great for everyday use. Unfortunately they don't sell it at sephora anymore, but I was able to purchase it on Amazon.
Julia B.
Julia B.
Amelia
One of my favorite cleansers. Feels so good on the face, does a good job at being gentle. Last a while. Works very well on my skin type. Durable packaging. Good price for sure.
Emily H.
Emily H.
I love this face foaming washing it works great makes your face way more hydrated and beutiful it is very gental and smooth but very soothing too I would use this everyday or at least three times a week
Lesley M.
Lesley M.
I freaking love this product!!!! I got it as a gift. It's very gentle and leaves my skin very smooth and clean. It also has a very nice scent. I would buy this again. I totally recommend this product.
Daze V.
Daze V.
This is meh it's okay, I just don't feel like my skin is super clean after using this. I have to go back and wash my face twice. Which in my opinion it's wasteful of the product.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks