BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Broadview, IL
I love the way this made me feel after washing my face. It was very gentle. I have very sensitive skin and it worked very well for me. The packaging was nice. It met all of my expectations and I would definitely go out and buy it again.
Iris S.
Iris S.
Coloma , MI
I love Bliss face wash. I went through so many different brands until I finally discovered this one. I breakout horribly and this helped my skin get back in the groove. The smell is lovely and it is not harsh in the skin.
Paloma G.
Paloma G.
Douglasville
I've been using this face wash for years and it makes my skin feel so much better after every wash ! I also love that it's oil free and honestly bliss is good over all I love using all of their products
Mariela R.
Mariela R.
Sacramento
I love this product at first i was iffy about it when my aunt gave me it but then i gave it a try for a week and it makes my skin feel soooo relaxed and feels amazingly clean every night and morning
Anya A.
Anya A.
I found out about this product when I was staying in a hotel, and they had a bunch of bliss products. I tried the face wash because I'm really big on skin care. It was pretty gentle on my skin, and over all did a pretty good job of cleaning my face and overall it's a good product. I ended up buying a bottle when I got home.
Emily C.
Emily C.
State College
Great product, the beads work very well. Packaging is so cute and simple, very minimalistic. My first use was awesome, but for my particular skin, it did make it a little dry. They do sell this at Kohl's and it isn't too expensive!
Carley L.
Carley L.
Las Vegas, Nevada
I used this product for about two weeks and found significant difference in my face. My face was much more vibrant and healthy looking. My face feels light and has much more natural look than before.
Brie B.
Brie B.
Newington, CT
The product says that it is 2 one cleanser and exfoliate. it leaves skin soft and fresh. Yes, ever since using this product my skin has looks fresh, new and clean ready to go to bed or makeup.
Annabelle J.
Annabelle J.
Olin, NC
This is the best Bliss product I have ever used. It provides a lovely lather on the skin and after use your skin doesn't feel right or dry. The labeling looks clean and fresh and very good for marketing and advertising.
Lauren K.
Lauren K.
Malden, MA
I've been using this daily and it's gentle exfoliation that I love! The smell is beautiful and it's great for any skin type because it is gentle. I believe I will repurchase when it's out even though it is about pricey!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks