BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Iris S.
Coloma, MI
I love Bliss face wash. I went through so many different brands until I finally discovered this one. I breakout horribly and this helped my skin get back in the groove. The smell is lovely and it is not harsh in the skin.
Emily S.
Beech Creek
Smells good, has a mild exfoliant which I like for my fairly sensitive skin. Left my skin feeling pretty soft and not overly dry like some other face washes I have used. The downfall I think is the price, but it seems worth the money for me
Vanessa T.
Fresno, CA
Really hated this face wash. It doesnt remove my make up and broke me out so much. Claims to be a cleanser and exfoliater but I didnt notice any exfoliation I just wouldn't recommend this at all also I would have to immediately follow up with a moisturizer because my skin dries out.
Shania J.
Ellicott City
This face wash is good I have tried others in which it can not compare to this one it's a good brand and keeps your face clean for a daily wash. I bought it at one of my local stores I don't remember which one maybe khols but is was calm and cleansing and I would recommend to others.
Emily H.
I love this face foaming washing it works great makes your face way more hydrated and beutiful it is very gental and smooth but very soothing too I would use this everyday or at least three times a week
Courtney L.
Broadview, IL
I love the way this made me feel after washing my face. It was very gentle. I have very sensitive skin and it worked very well for me. The packaging was nice. It met all of my expectations and I would definitely go out and buy it again.
Jasmine A.
When I used this product it really didn't give me much of a fresh feeling I use when I use a face wash I only used it once because that's just not what I'm really looking for when I buy a product
Anya A.
I found out about this product when I was staying in a hotel, and they had a bunch of bliss products. I tried the face wash because I'm really big on skin care. It was pretty gentle on my skin, and over all did a pretty good job of cleaning my face and overall it's a good product. I ended up buying a bottle when I got home.
Carley L.
Las Vegas, Nevada
I used this product for about two weeks and found significant difference in my face. My face was much more vibrant and healthy looking. My face feels light and has much more natural look than before.
Emily C.
State College
Great product, the beads work very well. Packaging is so cute and simple, very minimalistic. My first use was awesome, but for my particular skin, it did make it a little dry. They do sell this at Kohl's and it isn't too expensive!
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks