BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Valerie P.
Farmingdale, NJ
Very nice face wash. I first tried this as a sample and loved it! It definitely met my expectations. Love this brand. I use this morning and night. I even take it with me when I go on vacation. Great daily cleanser.
Chloe S.
I honestly wanted to love this. My sensitive skin hates everything so take this with a grain of salt. I think the fragrance (which is pretty strong) is the guilty party here. It's definitely a good all purpose cleanser though!
Michelle C.
I have bought a bottle of this face wash three or four times now. It smells delightful, not over powering at all. There are little beads that help with exfoliation. I wouldn't say that it is excessively foamy, but it will suds up. I didn't think that it left my skin dry or tight feeling.
Iris S.
Coloma, MI
I love Bliss face wash. I went through so many different brands until I finally discovered this one. I breakout horribly and this helped my skin get back in the groove. The smell is lovely and it is not harsh in the skin.
Shania J.
Ellicott City
This face wash is good I have tried others in which it can not compare to this one it's a good brand and keeps your face clean for a daily wash. I bought it at one of my local stores I don't remember which one maybe khols but is was calm and cleansing and I would recommend to others.
Emily S.
Beech Creek
Smells good, has a mild exfoliant which I like for my fairly sensitive skin. Left my skin feeling pretty soft and not overly dry like some other face washes I have used. The downfall I think is the price, but it seems worth the money for me
Vanessa T.
Fresno, CA
Really hated this face wash. It doesnt remove my make up and broke me out so much. Claims to be a cleanser and exfoliater but I didnt notice any exfoliation I just wouldn't recommend this at all also I would have to immediately follow up with a moisturizer because my skin dries out.
Courtney L.
Broadview, IL
I love the way this made me feel after washing my face. It was very gentle. I have very sensitive skin and it worked very well for me. The packaging was nice. It met all of my expectations and I would definitely go out and buy it again.
Emily H.
I love this face foaming washing it works great makes your face way more hydrated and beutiful it is very gental and smooth but very soothing too I would use this everyday or at least three times a week
Jasmine A.
When I used this product it really didn't give me much of a fresh feeling I use when I use a face wash I only used it once because that's just not what I'm really looking for when I buy a product
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks