BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Reda A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This face wash is amazing! Purchased this at kohl's to try out this line of products and went back later in the week to purchase more. It suds up quickly and it is perfect for my combination skin. Not drying and it feels very fresh!
Danielle B.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff lives up to its name, it is fabulous. It foams onto my face, I love using it either in the shower or before bed. It is very effective, I bought it online. It was very easy to order. Everyone should use this product!
Christyn T.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this product as a sample at W Hollywood and have been addicted ever since. My skin is always a mess when I travel but this product kept the damage minimal. Just make sure you have a good moisturizer alongside it.
Quinn R.
Tumwater, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! It makes my face feel so clean and smells amazing. It doesn't irritate my dry skin and leaves it feeling balanced. The packaging is cute and the pump gives out the right amount of product. Will buy again.
Haleigh D.
Madisonville
Leaves your face feeling fresh and clean! Super gentle on the skin so works great for any skin type. Cute packaging and just looks clean. Met my expectations and then some. Definitely a product I would recommend to others!!
Chloe S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly wanted to love this. My sensitive skin hates everything so take this with a grain of salt. I think the fragrance (which is pretty strong) is the guilty party here. It's definitely a good all purpose cleanser though!
Valerie P.
Farmingdale, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice face wash. I first tried this as a sample and loved it! It definitely met my expectations. Love this brand. I use this morning and night. I even take it with me when I go on vacation. Great daily cleanser.
Michelle C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bought a bottle of this face wash three or four times now. It smells delightful, not over powering at all. There are little beads that help with exfoliation. I wouldn't say that it is excessively foamy, but it will suds up. I didn't think that it left my skin dry or tight feeling.
Iris S.
Coloma, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Bliss face wash. I went through so many different brands until I finally discovered this one. I breakout horribly and this helped my skin get back in the groove. The smell is lovely and it is not harsh in the skin.
Emily S.
Beech Creek
Smells good, has a mild exfoliant which I like for my fairly sensitive skin. Left my skin feeling pretty soft and not overly dry like some other face washes I have used. The downfall I think is the price, but it seems worth the money for me
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks