BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Valerie P.
Valerie P.
Farmingdale, NJ
Very nice face wash. I first tried this as a sample and loved it! It definitely met my expectations. Love this brand. I use this morning and night. I even take it with me when I go on vacation. Great daily cleanser.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have bought a bottle of this face wash three or four times now. It smells delightful, not over powering at all. There are little beads that help with exfoliation. I wouldn't say that it is excessively foamy, but it will suds up. I didn't think that it left my skin dry or tight feeling.
Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.
Fresno, CA
Really hated this face wash. It doesnt remove my make up and broke me out so much. Claims to be a cleanser and exfoliater but I didnt notice any exfoliation I just wouldn't recommend this at all also I would have to immediately follow up with a moisturizer because my skin dries out.
Shania J.
Shania J.
Ellicott City
This face wash is good I have tried others in which it can not compare to this one it's a good brand and keeps your face clean for a daily wash. I bought it at one of my local stores I don't remember which one maybe khols but is was calm and cleansing and I would recommend to others.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Beech Creek
Smells good, has a mild exfoliant which I like for my fairly sensitive skin. Left my skin feeling pretty soft and not overly dry like some other face washes I have used. The downfall I think is the price, but it seems worth the money for me
Iris S.
Iris S.
Coloma , MI
I love Bliss face wash. I went through so many different brands until I finally discovered this one. I breakout horribly and this helped my skin get back in the groove. The smell is lovely and it is not harsh in the skin.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Broadview, IL
I love the way this made me feel after washing my face. It was very gentle. I have very sensitive skin and it worked very well for me. The packaging was nice. It met all of my expectations and I would definitely go out and buy it again.
Paloma G.
Paloma G.
Douglasville
I've been using this face wash for years and it makes my skin feel so much better after every wash ! I also love that it's oil free and honestly bliss is good over all I love using all of their products
Carley L.
Carley L.
Las Vegas, Nevada
I used this product for about two weeks and found significant difference in my face. My face was much more vibrant and healthy looking. My face feels light and has much more natural look than before.
Anya A.
Anya A.
I found out about this product when I was staying in a hotel, and they had a bunch of bliss products. I tried the face wash because I'm really big on skin care. It was pretty gentle on my skin, and over all did a pretty good job of cleaning my face and overall it's a good product. I ended up buying a bottle when I got home.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks