BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Haleigh D.
Haleigh D.
Madisonville
Leaves your face feeling fresh and clean! Super gentle on the skin so works great for any skin type. Cute packaging and just looks clean. Met my expectations and then some. Definitely a product I would recommend to others!!
Quinn R.
Quinn R.
Tumwater, WA
I love this stuff! It makes my face feel so clean and smells amazing. It doesn't irritate my dry skin and leaves it feeling balanced. The packaging is cute and the pump gives out the right amount of product. Will buy again.
Christyn T.
Christyn T.
Nashville, TN
I received this product as a sample at W Hollywood and have been addicted ever since. My skin is always a mess when I travel but this product kept the damage minimal. Just make sure you have a good moisturizer alongside it.
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
I honestly wanted to love this. My sensitive skin hates everything so take this with a grain of salt. I think the fragrance (which is pretty strong) is the guilty party here. It's definitely a good all purpose cleanser though!
Bare S.
Bare S.
I used this at a friend's on a greasy day and it is so refreshing! It lifted up my great skin after walking around our polluted city and my skin felt healthy, refreshed, and energized! I am pleased and it's a big bottle for 20! Not too stripping at all!
Valerie P.
Valerie P.
Farmingdale, NJ
Very nice face wash. I first tried this as a sample and loved it! It definitely met my expectations. Love this brand. I use this morning and night. I even take it with me when I go on vacation. Great daily cleanser.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
I have bought a bottle of this face wash three or four times now. It smells delightful, not over powering at all. There are little beads that help with exfoliation. I wouldn't say that it is excessively foamy, but it will suds up. I didn't think that it left my skin dry or tight feeling.
Vanessa T.
Vanessa T.
Fresno, CA
Really hated this face wash. It doesnt remove my make up and broke me out so much. Claims to be a cleanser and exfoliater but I didnt notice any exfoliation I just wouldn't recommend this at all also I would have to immediately follow up with a moisturizer because my skin dries out.
Shania J.
Shania J.
Ellicott City
This face wash is good I have tried others in which it can not compare to this one it's a good brand and keeps your face clean for a daily wash. I bought it at one of my local stores I don't remember which one maybe khols but is was calm and cleansing and I would recommend to others.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Beech Creek
Smells good, has a mild exfoliant which I like for my fairly sensitive skin. Left my skin feeling pretty soft and not overly dry like some other face washes I have used. The downfall I think is the price, but it seems worth the money for me
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks