BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Megan K.
Megan K.
Not a fan. I found this to be very drying to my skin. After so long, I developed a sort of dry patch and it was itchy and flaky. I'm not so sure about this product. I gave it to my best friend and she loved it! Maybe it just depends on the skin type you have
Rose R.
Rose R.
I initially bought this face wash because it was the only travel size face wash I thought I could trust, and let me tell you, I more than trust this, it's so fresh and the little beads feel like bubbles. Regardless of your traveling or not, every one needs this face wash, and a side perk is that you know it comes in travel size 😉
alyssa g.
alyssa g.
lafayette
I love this product! I like to use it with my clarisonic. Very effective product! It is very gentle on the skin and it works well! The packaging is very simplistic and cute. First time user but not the last! I recommend this product. :)
Reda A.
Reda A.
Pittsburgh, PA
This face wash is amazing! Purchased this at kohl's to try out this line of products and went back later in the week to purchase more. It suds up quickly and it is perfect for my combination skin. Not drying and it feels very fresh!
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff lives up to its name, it is fabulous. It foams onto my face, I love using it either in the shower or before bed. It is very effective, I bought it online. It was very easy to order. Everyone should use this product!
Haleigh D.
Haleigh D.
Madisonville
Leaves your face feeling fresh and clean! Super gentle on the skin so works great for any skin type. Cute packaging and just looks clean. Met my expectations and then some. Definitely a product I would recommend to others!!
Quinn R.
Quinn R.
Tumwater, WA
I love this stuff! It makes my face feel so clean and smells amazing. It doesn't irritate my dry skin and leaves it feeling balanced. The packaging is cute and the pump gives out the right amount of product. Will buy again.
Christyn T.
Christyn T.
Nashville, TN
I received this product as a sample at W Hollywood and have been addicted ever since. My skin is always a mess when I travel but this product kept the damage minimal. Just make sure you have a good moisturizer alongside it.
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
I honestly wanted to love this. My sensitive skin hates everything so take this with a grain of salt. I think the fragrance (which is pretty strong) is the guilty party here. It's definitely a good all purpose cleanser though!
Valerie P.
Valerie P.
Farmingdale, NJ
Very nice face wash. I first tried this as a sample and loved it! It definitely met my expectations. Love this brand. I use this morning and night. I even take it with me when I go on vacation. Great daily cleanser.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks