BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Bliss fabulous foaming face wash, 6.7 oz
  • "Smells amazing and is a great gentle scrub for sensitive skin like mine. I discovered this product from a hotel sample and found the big bottle at Costco at a great price!" in 11 reviews
Olivia B.
Where do I even start? This is one of my all time favorite face washes! The smell right from the start is absolutely delicious! The wash feels so soothing on the skin and it foams up very well. I personally have an oily/dry skin type and it has helped decreased so many of my skin issues. The aftermath of using it leaves your face feeling super clean with a natural glow.
Moira D.
Salem, OR
It has a slight grit to it which is designed to help daily exfoliate skin. I found it only irritated my skin. I do love the light scent it has. It helped remove my makeup very easily which was great. Overall, I would not buy it again but I still will continue to use, but just use extra moisturizer afterwards.
alicia a.
Canoga Park, CA
I lovedddd this foaming wash! A little goes a long way with this cleanser. It lathers up fast and creates a nice foamy finish powerful enough to cleanse away all my makeup without leaving my skin irritated and red. Additionally, the smell is not very noticeable. I would recommend it to all my friends
Shalyn B.
Mocanaqua, PA
This product is so wonderful. If you haven’t tried bliss products yet this one I highly recommend. I love the way it makes my skin feel, so so clean. Bliss FabulipsBliss fabulips treatment kit is also great.
Nani L.
This product is super easy to use and I use it every 3 days. It is really good for giving my skin a deep cleanse and I bought it at TJ Maxx for a super reasonable price. The product itself is super pretty and the packaging is very traditional to the whole brand. Would definitely recommend!
Meagan M.
One of my go-to face washes. It's got a pleasant smell with a great quality. It foams a little bit but really gets into a good foamy lather once you rub it into your face. That's where the magic happens.
Debbie B.
I love this cleanser for the face because it's so super light. It cleans your skin without feelings so dry afterwards and having to run and put moisturizer on immediately. I just wish it smelled a little different. Otherwise it's a great way to wash your face at night to feel clean before bed
Chelsea R.
I first used this face wash at a W Hotel and was blown away by the quality. It's got little micro exfoliators, but doesn't seem harsh at all. A little goes a long way, it foams up like nobody's business, and removes makeup really well. Plus it smells so fresh and divine. I've re-bought several times and am never disappointed.
Samantha B.
I found this product in a trial size at my local tjmaxx and since I was about to fly to vegas I thought it would be perfect to throw into my bag but what I didn't know is that it would do wonders for my blemish prone skin & not agitate it all. I am in love with this product & it's something I still reach for all the time.
Ebony J.
Jackson, MI
AMAZING!!!! Hypoallergenic, great for all skin types, it's a cleanser and exfoliater in one! Loved the color or the product, great packaging, love the smell and results of leaving your skin soft! I finished this off with the Bliss Toner to give my skin greater results.
Jennifer M.
Baton Rouge , LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks