BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Chelsea R.
I first used this face wash at a W Hotel and was blown away by the quality. It's got little micro exfoliators, but doesn't seem harsh at all. A little goes a long way, it foams up like nobody's business, and removes makeup really well. Plus it smells so fresh and divine. I've re-bought several times and am never disappointed.
Samantha B.
I found this product in a trial size at my local tjmaxx and since I was about to fly to vegas I thought it would be perfect to throw into my bag but what I didn't know is that it would do wonders for my blemish prone skin & not agitate it all. I am in love with this product & it's something I still reach for all the time.
Ebony J.
Jackson, MI
AMAZING!!!! Hypoallergenic, great for all skin types, it's a cleanser and exfoliater in one! Loved the color or the product, great packaging, love the smell and results of leaving your skin soft! I finished this off with the Bliss Toner to give my skin greater results.
Maria G.
Best 2 in 1 face wash and exfoliator. Love that it works great on my sensitive skin without irritation. Leaves my face clean and smooth. Use it 3 or 4 times a week and doesn't dry my face. Love this product.
Kendra M.
This is by far my favorite face wash. I started really caring for my skin last year when I decided to not wear make up anymore. I found this brand at marshalls and fell in love with it instantly. It smells amazing and leaves my face feeling fresh. What I love most is my face never feels dry after I use it.
Bare S.
I used this at a friend's on a greasy day and it is so refreshing! It lifted up my great skin after walking around our polluted city and my skin felt healthy, refreshed, and energized! I am pleased and it's a big bottle for 20! Not too stripping at all!
Melissa S.
This product is nice because it exfoliates your skin and suds up nicely. It is great for oily skin because it leaves your skin feeling clean. Has a refreshing scent and you definitely get a good amount for the price you pay. Would definitely buy again!
Shiloh S.
made my face feel very soft, and the beads inside gave it a little extra. the smell is also awesome. i bought it at Kohls. it did clean my face but for getting rid of acne or anything else like that i didn't see much change. probably wouldn't buy again.
✧ B.
Minneapolis, MN
I loved it, loved the glow, loved he smoothness UNTIL I stopped using it and then my face started breaking out and getting dry! So unfortunate because I was so in love with the "now" effects. I find this happens with A LOT of cleansers. Boo so sad
Megan K.
Not a fan. I found this to be very drying to my skin. After so long, I developed a sort of dry patch and it was itchy and flaky. I'm not so sure about this product. I gave it to my best friend and she loved it! Maybe it just depends on the skin type you have
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks