BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
reem e.
This face wash is super amazing. I definitely loved it and never regretted using it. My sister and I no longer suffer of bad skin and all of the thanks goes to this face wash although both of us have different skin types it worked amazing to both of our skins. It's the best friend to my always stressed skin and after washing my face with it every morning all I can have is a beautiful healthy, soft and refreshed skin!
Kelly A.
Orlando , FL
This foaming face wash felt really good on my skin. I feel like the foam really did help clear out my pores. It was very gentle on my skin which I really liked. My skin felt and looked more toned after it. I got this at Walmart for around $10 I think it was which is a great price. I would use this again and recommend it to anyone.
Reeham A.
Westville , IN
This foaming soap is really nice! I love the way it feels on the skin as the smell is very beautiful 😍! It builds up a really great lather and once you rinse your face off, it leaves your face feeling very very soft and clean! I get lots of compliments on how glowing I look after washing my face with this foaming soap! Love it!
Olivia B.
Where do I even start? This is one of my all time favorite face washes! The smell right from the start is absolutely delicious! The wash feels so soothing on the skin and it foams up very well. I personally have an oily/dry skin type and it has helped decreased so many of my skin issues. The aftermath of using it leaves your face feeling super clean with a natural glow.
Moira D.
Salem, OR
It has a slight grit to it which is designed to help daily exfoliate skin. I found it only irritated my skin. I do love the light scent it has. It helped remove my makeup very easily which was great. Overall, I would not buy it again but I still will continue to use, but just use extra moisturizer afterwards.
Nani L.
This product is super easy to use and I use it every 3 days. It is really good for giving my skin a deep cleanse and I bought it at TJ Maxx for a super reasonable price. The product itself is super pretty and the packaging is very traditional to the whole brand. Would definitely recommend!
Debbie B.
I love this cleanser for the face because it's so super light. It cleans your skin without feelings so dry afterwards and having to run and put moisturizer on immediately. I just wish it smelled a little different. Otherwise it's a great way to wash your face at night to feel clean before bed
Chelsea R.
I first used this face wash at a W Hotel and was blown away by the quality. It's got little micro exfoliators, but doesn't seem harsh at all. A little goes a long way, it foams up like nobody's business, and removes makeup really well. Plus it smells so fresh and divine. I've re-bought several times and am never disappointed.
Samantha B.
I found this product in a trial size at my local tjmaxx and since I was about to fly to vegas I thought it would be perfect to throw into my bag but what I didn't know is that it would do wonders for my blemish prone skin & not agitate it all. I am in love with this product & it's something I still reach for all the time.
Maria G.
Best 2 in 1 face wash and exfoliator. Love that it works great on my sensitive skin without irritation. Leaves my face clean and smooth. Use it 3 or 4 times a week and doesn't dry my face. Love this product.
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks