BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Maria G.
Maria G.
Best 2 in 1 face wash and exfoliator. Love that it works great on my sensitive skin without irritation. Leaves my face clean and smooth. Use it 3 or 4 times a week and doesn't dry my face. Love this product.
Kendra M.
Kendra M.
This is by far my favorite face wash. I started really caring for my skin last year when I decided to not wear make up anymore. I found this brand at marshalls and fell in love with it instantly. It smells amazing and leaves my face feeling fresh. What I love most is my face never feels dry after I use it.
Shiloh S.
Shiloh S.
made my face feel very soft, and the beads inside gave it a little extra. the smell is also awesome. i bought it at Kohls. it did clean my face but for getting rid of acne or anything else like that i didn't see much change. probably wouldn't buy again.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
This product is nice because it exfoliates your skin and suds up nicely. It is great for oily skin because it leaves your skin feeling clean. Has a refreshing scent and you definitely get a good amount for the price you pay. Would definitely buy again!
Sandra H.
Sandra H.
Inver Grove Heights
I have used this foaming face wash for a couple of years now! I buy it at Kohl's, and always purchase another after I run out. It's a favorite in my home, my husband uses it too. It has a nice pump that discharges the right amount of face wash, and I like the packaging. It has a nice scent too!
✧ B.
✧ B.
Minneapolis
I loved it, loved the glow, loved he smoothness UNTIL I stopped using it and then my face started breaking out and getting dry! So unfortunate because I was so in love with the "now" effects. I find this happens with A LOT of cleansers. Boo so sad
Megan K.
Megan K.
Not a fan. I found this to be very drying to my skin. After so long, I developed a sort of dry patch and it was itchy and flaky. I'm not so sure about this product. I gave it to my best friend and she loved it! Maybe it just depends on the skin type you have
alyssa g.
alyssa g.
Lafayette, LA
I love this product! I like to use it with my clarisonic. Very effective product! It is very gentle on the skin and it works well! The packaging is very simplistic and cute. First time user but not the last! I recommend this product. :)
Rose R.
Rose R.
I initially bought this face wash because it was the only travel size face wash I thought I could trust, and let me tell you, I more than trust this, it's so fresh and the little beads feel like bubbles. Regardless of your traveling or not, every one needs this face wash, and a side perk is that you know it comes in travel size 😉
Reda A.
Reda A.
Pittsburgh, PA
This face wash is amazing! Purchased this at kohl's to try out this line of products and went back later in the week to purchase more. It suds up quickly and it is perfect for my combination skin. Not drying and it feels very fresh!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks