BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for m...1 Answers
Bliss fabulous foaming face wash, 6.7 oz
  • "Smells amazing and is a great gentle scrub for sensitive skin like mine. I discovered this product from a hotel sample and found the big bottle at Costco at a great price!" in 11 reviews
Kelly A.
Orlando, FL
This foaming face wash felt really good on my skin. I feel like the foam really did help clear out my pores. It was very gentle on my skin which I really liked. My skin felt and looked more toned after it. I got this at Walmart for around $10 I think it was which is a great price. I would use this again and recommend it to anyone.
Olivia B.
Where do I even start? This is one of my all time favorite face washes! The smell right from the start is absolutely delicious! The wash feels so soothing on the skin and it foams up very well. I personally have an oily/dry skin type and it has helped decreased so many of my skin issues. The aftermath of using it leaves your face feeling super clean with a natural glow.
Moira D.
Salem, OR
It has a slight grit to it which is designed to help daily exfoliate skin. I found it only irritated my skin. I do love the light scent it has. It helped remove my makeup very easily which was great. Overall, I would not buy it again but I still will continue to use, but just use extra moisturizer afterwards.
Sandra H.
Inver Grove, MN
I have used this foaming face wash for a couple of years now! I buy it at Kohl's, and always purchase another after I run out. It's a favorite in my home, my husband uses it too. It has a nice pump that discharges the right amount of face wash, and I like the packaging. It has a nice scent too!
Shalyn B.
Mocanaqua, PA
This product is so wonderful. If you haven’t tried bliss products yet this one I highly recommend. I love the way it makes my skin feel, so so clean. Bliss FabulipsBliss fabulips treatment kit is also great.
Meagan M.
Greenwich, CT
One of my go-to face washes. It's got a pleasant smell with a great quality. It foams a little bit but really gets into a good foamy lather once you rub it into your face. That's where the magic happens.
Chelsea R.
I first used this face wash at a W Hotel and was blown away by the quality. It's got little micro exfoliators, but doesn't seem harsh at all. A little goes a long way, it foams up like nobody's business, and removes makeup really well. Plus it smells so fresh and divine. I've re-bought several times and am never disappointed.
Samantha B.
I found this product in a trial size at my local tjmaxx and since I was about to fly to vegas I thought it would be perfect to throw into my bag but what I didn't know is that it would do wonders for my blemish prone skin & not agitate it all. I am in love with this product & it's something I still reach for all the time.
Ebony D.
Jackson, MI
AMAZING!!!! Hypoallergenic, great for all skin types, it's a cleanser and exfoliater in one! Loved the color or the product, great packaging, love the smell and results of leaving your skin soft! I finished this off with the Bliss Toner to give my skin greater results.
Kendra M.
This is by far my favorite face wash. I started really caring for my skin last year when I decided to not wear make up anymore. I found this brand at marshalls and fell in love with it instantly. It smells amazing and leaves my face feeling fresh. What I love most is my face never feels dry after I use it.
Jennifer B.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks