BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Sara T.
I love the feeling of this on my skin and how clean it gets me. It has a light, pleasant scent and is a great cleaner, especially when I pair it with my facial cleansing brush.
Whitney K.
Fort Worth
I've battled acne for over 20yrs. I've tried proactive, no effect (except to empty my wallet), several proscriptions that dried out my skin and gave me roasacea. Avon's clear skin served me well for years, keeping breakouts from getting too severe most of the time, but I would still have bad breakouts every 6-8 weeks that took 2 weeks to completely clear up. Then my boyfriend brought home a bottle of Bliss, I have never had such clear, clean, smooth skin. I no longer get big breakouts, just the occasional tiny pimple. Blackheads are fewer and smaller, shrinking my pores (YAY). I get compliments all the time now on how beautiful my skin is. My mom and sister can't believe the transformation. If you or anyone you know struggles with acne try this product.
Kendall S.
Tulsa, OK
I got a trial size of this for a trip I was going on and I liked it okay. I have dry sensitive skin and it didn't irritate me or break me out but it did leave me feeling just a little dry, almost like my skin was kind of tight. It definitely doesn't add any moisture back to your skin. I do notice that with a lot of foaming cleansers though and I probably should have known better. But I do think it's effective and did its job well, which is to remove dirt and makeup. I think it would be better for normal to oily skin types. I didn't hate it but it also didn't change my life so I probably won't purchase again for my skin.
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
I absolutely love this face wash it cleans the left over Makeup that's left behind from wipes and it also make your face smooth and give a beautiful glow and also you can feel this wash actually doing it's job you really know it's working and it's worth the time to wait on it and it's worth the money also you can't and won't t go wrong when you purchase this product
Jenifer D.
Fort Wayne
Have you ever walked along the beach and felt how amazing the sand feels in between your toes. Magnifiy this and you are almost there with this face wash. The smell is intoxicating, the texture is surreal - and that is just before it meets your face. When it hits your face, it is as though you are setting sail to an exotic location. It leaves your face feeling as refreshed as a week long vacation in Bora Bora and was clear as the water right below the hut.
Thea s.
carlsbad, CA
incredible clean wash, that doesn't dry out the skin.  It is a bit more gel-y than ones I'm used to in the beginning, but to be honest, between the smell and the cleanliness of this wash, I really love it. I am an avid W-hotel fan, and so I love that when I stay there, I get the bliss fabulous foaming face wash (to be honest, that's part of the reason I choose to stay at the W) and like it far far more than their shampoo, conditioner, soap, etc.  it's introduced to me to bliss products in general, but my suggestion is, if you are curious, start with the face wash first and see how it is. I personally love it!
Cassidy G.
south
I had gotten this because it was recommended to me by a friend. I thought I'd enjoy it because it's a foam facial cleanser, which is what I normally use. I feel like they tend to work better on my sensitive skin. I don't know if it's how I used the product but it made my already oily skin more oily. I cleansed my face and didn't use any moisturizer and I felt very oily around my nose. I have used better products but this wasn't as bad as some I have tried.
Sheila A.
I suffer from acne so I'm always on the hunt trying to look for a must have for my skin type. At the beginning of using this product I was really happy, I felt like my skin was getting better. Felt like the product was doing a pretty good job on leaving my skin feeling clean and soft ,however after a month or so of using this product my skin started to get so dry.. I could barely use any makeup without making it look flakey and dry. I was really hoping this product would help for my skin type.
Chantel A.
Im Currently Using This Foaming Wash.. I Was Told That "Bliss"Products Work Very Well From Majority Of The Customers That Purchase It In The Store That Work....So Far Im One Week In And My Face Surprisingly Does Not Feel As Oily As It Usually Does For A Days Wear Of Makeup.. I Also See A Reduction In My Blackheads Since I Began The Daily Use... EH? Could Be Just Me But I Love It
Madeline A.
It is a nice cleanser and gently exfoliates the skin without those beads which is EXTREMLY DANGEROUS to put on your face those beads can scratch your cornea read the horror stories. Nice smell I do not see myself using this as a daily cleanser since I have acne prone skin this is more like a once a week cleanser or before I work out. Would be awesome for normal conditioned skin. This also says foaming (in general foaming can be drying on skin0 but this was not foaming at all more like gel.
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks