BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Baxter, KY
I absolutely love this face wash it cleans the left over Makeup that's left behind from wipes and it also make your face smooth and give a beautiful glow and also you can feel this wash actually doing it's job you really know it's working and it's worth the time to wait on it and it's worth the money also you can't and won't t go wrong when you purchase this product
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Where do I even start? This is one of my all time favorite face washes! The smell right from the start is absolutely delicious! The wash feels so soothing on the skin and it foams up very well. I personally have an oily/dry skin type and it has helped decreased so many of my skin issues. The aftermath of using it leaves your face feeling super clean with a natural glow.
Sheila A.
Sheila A.
I suffer from acne so I'm always on the hunt trying to look for a must have for my skin type. At the beginning of using this product I was really happy, I felt like my skin was getting better. Felt like the product was doing a pretty good job on leaving my skin feeling clean and soft ,however after a month or so of using this product my skin started to get so dry.. I could barely use any makeup without making it look flakey and dry. I was really hoping this product would help for my skin type.
Moira D.
Moira D.
Salem, OR
It has a slight grit to it which is designed to help daily exfoliate skin. I found it only irritated my skin. I do love the light scent it has. It helped remove my makeup very easily which was great. Overall, I would not buy it again but I still will continue to use, but just use extra moisturizer afterwards.
Nani L.
Nani L.
This product is super easy to use and I use it every 3 days. It is really good for giving my skin a deep cleanse and I bought it at TJ Maxx for a super reasonable price. The product itself is super pretty and the packaging is very traditional to the whole brand. Would definitely recommend!
Debbie B.
Debbie B.
I love this cleanser for the face because it's so super light. It cleans your skin without feelings so dry afterwards and having to run and put moisturizer on immediately. I just wish it smelled a little different. Otherwise it's a great way to wash your face at night to feel clean before bed
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
I first used this face wash at a W Hotel and was blown away by the quality. It's got little micro exfoliators, but doesn't seem harsh at all. A little goes a long way, it foams up like nobody's business, and removes makeup really well. Plus it smells so fresh and divine. I've re-bought several times and am never disappointed.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
I found this product in a trial size at my local tjmaxx and since I was about to fly to vegas I thought it would be perfect to throw into my bag but what I didn't know is that it would do wonders for my blemish prone skin & not agitate it all. I am in love with this product & it's something I still reach for all the time.
Ebony J.
Ebony J.
Jackson, MI
AMAZING!!!! Hypoallergenic, great for all skin types, it's a cleanser and exfoliater in one! Loved the color or the product, great packaging, love the smell and results of leaving your skin soft! I finished this off with the Bliss Toner to give my skin greater results.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Best 2 in 1 face wash and exfoliator. Love that it works great on my sensitive skin without irritation. Leaves my face clean and smooth. Use it 3 or 4 times a week and doesn't dry my face. Love this product.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks