BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
I love bliss skin products and have never had a problem with them or the way they made my skin feel. I tried this face wash and was not disappointed! Probably one of my favorite products from them. I love foaming cleansers, but this is a 2 in 1 and it exfoliates as well. I feel like it really cleans my skin to get rid of oil and makeup without being harsh. It gently exfoliates, smells delightful, and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Kendall S.
Kendall S.
Tulsa, OK
I got a trial size of this for a trip I was going on and I liked it okay. I have dry sensitive skin and it didn't irritate me or break me out but it did leave me feeling just a little dry, almost like my skin was kind of tight. It definitely doesn't add any moisture back to your skin. I do notice that with a lot of foaming cleansers though and I probably should have known better. But I do think it's effective and did its job well, which is to remove dirt and makeup. I think it would be better for normal to oily skin types. I didn't hate it but it also didn't change my life so I probably won't purchase again for my skin.
Cassidy G.
Cassidy G.
south
I had gotten this because it was recommended to me by a friend. I thought I'd enjoy it because it's a foam facial cleanser, which is what I normally use. I feel like they tend to work better on my sensitive skin. I don't know if it's how I used the product but it made my already oily skin more oily. I cleansed my face and didn't use any moisturizer and I felt very oily around my nose. I have used better products but this wasn't as bad as some I have tried.
Jenifer D.
Jenifer D.
Fort Wayne
Have you ever walked along the beach and felt how amazing the sand feels in between your toes. Magnifiy this and you are almost there with this face wash. The smell is intoxicating, the texture is surreal - and that is just before it meets your face. When it hits your face, it is as though you are setting sail to an exotic location. It leaves your face feeling as refreshed as a week long vacation in Bora Bora and was clear as the water right below the hut.
Thea s.
Thea s.
carlsbad, CA
incredible clean wash, that doesn't dry out the skin.  It is a bit more gel-y than ones I'm used to in the beginning, but to be honest, between the smell and the cleanliness of this wash, I really love it. I am an avid W-hotel fan, and so I love that when I stay there, I get the bliss fabulous foaming face wash (to be honest, that's part of the reason I choose to stay at the W) and like it far far more than their shampoo, conditioner, soap, etc.  it's introduced to me to bliss products in general, but my suggestion is, if you are curious, start with the face wash first and see how it is. I personally love it!
Chantel A.
Chantel A.
Im Currently Using This Foaming Wash.. I Was Told That "Bliss"Products Work Very Well From Majority Of The Customers That Purchase It In The Store That Work....So Far Im One Week In And My Face Surprisingly Does Not Feel As Oily As It Usually Does For A Days Wear Of Makeup.. I Also See A Reduction In My Blackheads Since I Began The Daily Use... EH? Could Be Just Me But I Love It
Madeline A.
Madeline A.
It is a nice cleanser and gently exfoliates the skin without those beads which is EXTREMLY DANGEROUS to put on your face those beads can scratch your cornea read the horror stories. Nice smell I do not see myself using this as a daily cleanser since I have acne prone skin this is more like a once a week cleanser or before I work out. Would be awesome for normal conditioned skin. This also says foaming (in general foaming can be drying on skin0 but this was not foaming at all more like gel.
reem e.
reem e.
This face wash is super amazing. I definitely loved it and never regretted using it. My sister and I no longer suffer of bad skin and all of the thanks goes to this face wash although both of us have different skin types it worked amazing to both of our skins. It's the best friend to my always stressed skin and after washing my face with it every morning all I can have is a beautiful healthy, soft and refreshed skin!
Reeham A.
Reeham A.
Westville , IN
This foaming soap is really nice! I love the way it feels on the skin as the smell is very beautiful 😍! It builds up a really great lather and once you rinse your face off, it leaves your face feeling very very soft and clean! I get lots of compliments on how glowing I look after washing my face with this foaming soap! Love it!
Kelly A.
Kelly A.
Orlando , FL
This foaming face wash felt really good on my skin. I feel like the foam really did help clear out my pores. It was very gentle on my skin which I really liked. My skin felt and looked more toned after it. I got this at Walmart for around $10 I think it was which is a great price. I would use this again and recommend it to anyone.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks