BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Bliss fabulous foaming face wash, 6.7 oz
  • "Smells amazing and is a great gentle scrub for sensitive skin like mine. I discovered this product from a hotel sample and found the big bottle at Costco at a great price!" in 11 reviews
Sabrina O.
Overland Park, KS
Great cleanser for both the beginning and end of the day. It gets makeup and the dirt from the day off, plus has a nice, clean scent that isn't overpowering. You get quite a bit for your money, I think it is definitely worth a try.
Jodi D.
Orrville , OH
It’s a good cleanser for a less expensive option. I keep this in the shower for a quick face wash. It has a nice smell and isn’t irritating at all. My face feels clean and smooth. I’ll definitely keep purchasing this.
ally k.
Breese, IL
This facial cleanser is perfect for sensitive skin! if you wear makeup everyday this is a great cleanser for you. it is a bit pricey just like all of bliss skin care but they do deliver great quality.
Mariela R.
Sacramento, CA
I love this product at first i was iffy about it when my aunt gave me it but then i gave it a try for a week and it makes my skin feel soooo relaxed and feels amazingly clean every night and morning
Sara T.
I love the feeling of this on my skin and how clean it gets me. It has a light, pleasant scent and is a great cleaner, especially when I pair it with my facial cleansing brush.
Whitney K.
Fort Worth
I've battled acne for over 20yrs. I've tried proactive, no effect (except to empty my wallet), several proscriptions that dried out my skin and gave me roasacea. Avon's clear skin served me well for years, keeping breakouts from getting too severe most of the time, but I would still have bad breakouts every 6-8 weeks that took 2 weeks to completely clear up. Then my boyfriend brought home a bottle of Bliss, I have never had such clear, clean, smooth skin. I no longer get big breakouts, just the occasional tiny pimple. Blackheads are fewer and smaller, shrinking my pores (YAY). I get compliments all the time now on how beautiful my skin is. My mom and sister can't believe the transformation. If you or anyone you know struggles with acne try this product.
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
I love bliss skin products and have never had a problem with them or the way they made my skin feel. I tried this face wash and was not disappointed! Probably one of my favorite products from them. I love foaming cleansers, but this is a 2 in 1 and it exfoliates as well. I feel like it really cleans my skin to get rid of oil and makeup without being harsh. It gently exfoliates, smells delightful, and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Kendall S.
Tulsa, OK
I got a trial size of this for a trip I was going on and I liked it okay. I have dry sensitive skin and it didn't irritate me or break me out but it did leave me feeling just a little dry, almost like my skin was kind of tight. It definitely doesn't add any moisture back to your skin. I do notice that with a lot of foaming cleansers though and I probably should have known better. But I do think it's effective and did its job well, which is to remove dirt and makeup. I think it would be better for normal to oily skin types. I didn't hate it but it also didn't change my life so I probably won't purchase again for my skin.
Nicole H.
BAXTER, KY
I absolutely love this face wash it cleans the left over Makeup that's left behind from wipes and it also make your face smooth and give a beautiful glow and also you can feel this wash actually doing it's job you really know it's working and it's worth the time to wait on it and it's worth the money also you can't and won't t go wrong when you purchase this product
Jenifer D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Have you ever walked along the beach and felt how amazing the sand feels in between your toes. Magnifiy this and you are almost there with this face wash. The smell is intoxicating, the texture is surreal - and that is just before it meets your face. When it hits your face, it is as though you are setting sail to an exotic location. It leaves your face feeling as refreshed as a week long vacation in Bora Bora and was clear as the water right below the hut.
Jennifer M.
Baton Rouge , LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks