BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Shalyn B.
Shickshinny
This product is so wonderful. If you haven’t tried bliss products yet this one I highly recommend. I love the way it makes my skin feel, so so clean. Bliss FabulipsBliss fabulips treatment kit is also great.
Tina T.
Walker, MI
This 2 in 1 facial cleanser and exfoliator has been my go to for the past year. It smells light and fresh due to the rose hips and chamomile in it, so it makes me want to wash my face. In this cleanser are exfoliation beads, but these beads are so soft that it'll exfoliate your skin, and you won't feel a thing. Having oily skin is smoother reason why i use this cleanser, it's oil free. I can use it without worry. I highly recommend!
alicia a.
Canoga Park, CA
I lovedddd this foaming wash! A little goes a long way with this cleanser. It lathers up fast and creates a nice foamy finish powerful enough to cleanse away all my makeup without leaving my skin irritated and red. Additionally, the smell is not very noticeable. I would recommend it to all my friends
Ebony J.
Jackson , MI
AMAZING!!!! Hypoallergenic, great for all skin types, it's a cleanser and exfoliater in one! Loved the color or the product, great packaging, love the smell and results of leaving your skin soft! I finished this off with the Bliss Toner to give my skin greater results.
Shiloh S.
made my face feel very soft, and the beads inside gave it a little extra. the smell is also awesome. i bought it at Kohls. it did clean my face but for getting rid of acne or anything else like that i didn't see much change. probably wouldn't buy again.
Melissa S.
This product is nice because it exfoliates your skin and suds up nicely. It is great for oily skin because it leaves your skin feeling clean. Has a refreshing scent and you definitely get a good amount for the price you pay. Would definitely buy again!
Sandra H.
Inver Grove Heights
I have used this foaming face wash for a couple of years now! I buy it at Kohl's, and always purchase another after I run out. It's a favorite in my home, my husband uses it too. It has a nice pump that discharges the right amount of face wash, and I like the packaging. It has a nice scent too!
✧ B.
Minneapolis
I loved it, loved the glow, loved he smoothness UNTIL I stopped using it and then my face started breaking out and getting dry! So unfortunate because I was so in love with the "now" effects. I find this happens with A LOT of cleansers. Boo so sad
Sabrina O.
Overland Park, KS
Great cleanser for both the beginning and end of the day. It gets makeup and the dirt from the day off, plus has a nice, clean scent that isn't overpowering. You get quite a bit for your money, I think it is definitely worth a try.
Mariela R.
Sacramento
I love this product at first i was iffy about it when my aunt gave me it but then i gave it a try for a week and it makes my skin feel soooo relaxed and feels amazingly clean every night and morning
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks