BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Aurora M.
Aurora M.
Dubai
Oooooh. I got to try bliss through Glam Box. My face did get noticeable brighter even after just one use but limit the usage to 2x a week as we have to very careful not to over exfoliate
Marzena D.
Marzena D.
Left my skin soft and silky after washing. The face wash itself had a nice texture and it didn't dry out my skin or make it feel strange to the touch after. It will also last you a good while so it's a great product to spend your money on.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Edinburgh , Lothian
I disliked this face wash - it has a pleasant smell, but I used it for the first time recently and found it too be too harsh on my skin, and quite drying. The packaging is nice but that's about it!
Vinesha J.
Vinesha J.
This was a good cleaner but with my skin type being really dry and unpredictable the product made my skin drier and I would constantly have to put lotion on.
Jannatul F.
Jannatul F.
Leicester
My skin feels and looks so fresh and clean after using this product. A bit hard to wash off but it's results just overrun it.
Emily N.
Emily N.
leaves skin feeling fresh and replenished. verry gentle wash overall. bought it online, shipping was fast and looked just like the photo
roxanne r.
roxanne r.
Palmerston, ['', 'ON', '']
Wow!! Left my face feeling amazing. No strong scents. Foams up so nice. Skin feels nice, clean and healthy.
Cathy B.
Cathy B.
Left face feeling soft and clean, easy to use, help clear away left over make up. Good value for money.
Joyce T.
Joyce T.
Montreal, QC
Its a good cleanser, but not great I find that it doesnt pick up the left over of my makeup properly!
Katherine D.
Katherine D.
Greely , ON
I liked this face cleanser. It wasn't to harsh on my skin. Left my face feeling smooth and clean
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks