BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Jayla Y.
Madison, WI
It was okay. I wouldn't use it if you have oily skin. It made me breakout. But it didn't make my skin feel tight
Bijal P.
Leaves you feeling clean and not oil based. I used it daily and my skin has never felt better. Highly recommend.
Stephanie
I really do like this face wash and do look forward to repurchasing. So fresh and so clean feeling after use :)
Cindy J.
The Fabulous Foaming Face Wash by Bliss leaves my skin feeling really smooth and clean. It also smells amazing.
Angelina H.
Albuquerque
Feels great on the skin, soft and helps skin glow. I definitely recommend this for dry skin and oily skin.
Emma B.
Boston, MA
Decent, but doesn't seem to have any immediate results. Didn't quite clean as well as I would have liked
Jane P.
Columbia , SC
Average Cleanser. Nothing especially bad or good about it. It's worth the price if you have normal skin.
Danielle W.
Great everyday face wash. Always leaves face feel clean and refreshed. Very gentle cleanser. Good value.
Sarah G.
I love foaming face wash because it cleanses my whole face I have sensitive skin and this is wonderful!!
Amber L.
Kingsport, TN
LOVE THIS STUFF. if you have combo/oily skin this is perfect. removes makeup & really cleanses the skin
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks