BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Emma B.
Emma B.
Boston, MA
Decent, but doesn't seem to have any immediate results. Didn't quite clean as well as I would have liked
Tina P.
Tina P.
A great facial cleanser! Great scent. It's very gentle but leaves your face very fresh and clean
Angela C.
Angela C.
Homer, GA
So soft & silky on the face. Not harsh. Leaves the face soft & clean & keeps the acne down to none. Its so amazing.
Harley D.
Harley D.
Fabulous smell basics to sum it up it’s beautiful in general smells great it’s not a big bottle so you could literally take it anywhere , it’s blue my favorite color and I’m excited about it! So you should try it too!
erin d.
erin d.
Mesquite, TX
I received a full size bottle in a gift with purchase bag from Ulta. It is AMAZING! I love the way it makes my skin feel so clean all day. I may never try another cleanser again!
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
This product is wonderful. It is good for all skin types. I normally have dry, sensitive skin, but I do get pimples. Since using this product, my skin has cleared up so much and prevents acne from forming. It is a exfoliator and cleanser, but is gentle.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
N Las Vegas, NV
UGH ONE OF MY GO TO PRODUCTS! I love wearing makeup of course but just wearing it everyday for work does bother my face as well. First thing I go to is his product. As soon as I put it on my face feels less irritated and totally refreshed. Comes in a full body size but also a to go travel size as well. Definitely worth the money and definitely worth having your face feel refreshed and blemish free.
Linda R.
Linda R.
I got hooked on a few Bliss products while traveling on business and staying at W hotels, which carry the brand. The face wash was a standout product for me. It has a great consistency, crates a lovely lather, and includes microbeads that help to provide a deeper clean when removing makeup. Although I always use a face scrub with my face wash to ensure a deeper clean, the Bliss cleanser is quite effective on its own. The only reason I stopped using it is because I'm now only committing to products that are paraben-free, and this is not.
Rain B.
Rain B.
DOHA
This is my favorite face wash ! it leaves my skin feeling fresh and radiant and free from all the impurities! I love how it smells so fresh and it is so effective to a skin like mine . I am totally in love with this face wash and in future would love to review more of bliss products !
Jennifer M.
One of the best face washes I've ever had! My skin has never been clearer and that's a lot coming from someone who has struggled with adult acne. Ontop of that this stuff smells amazing and goes on so nicely. Removes all my make up from the day too!
Pride, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks