BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Jackylinn Marie G.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
I used this once and I liked it. This is my sisters to go face wash. I should have taken it from her
Daniel M.
Daniel M.
Athens, GA
This face wash has a great scent and made my face feel super clean. Effective and the packaging is very simple and to the point.
Jane P.
Jane P.
Columbia , SC
Average Cleanser. Nothing especially bad or good about it. It's worth the price if you have normal skin.
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
Forest Hills, NY
love this product for removing my makeup! Does not dry out skin and gets all the makeup off!
Katie L.
Katie L.
Sherman Oaks , CA
This face wash is okay, it wasn't my favorite from this line but it does smell great!
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Lightly foam is non-harsh to the skin. Leaves clean feeling. Does not dry out the skin at all.
Carlos S.
Carlos S.
Great product for my oily skin. I use it on a daily basis. I consider it to be very effective.
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Zachary , LA
Bliss leaves my face feeling amazing! I love the product and tell everyone about it. Definitely my favorite face wash.
Cindy J.
Cindy J.
The Fabulous Foaming Face Wash by Bliss leaves my skin feeling really smooth and clean. It also smells amazing.
Alex S.
Alex S.
Columbus, GA
I tried this for the first time at a hotel and loved it! My face felt so clean afterwards
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks