BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Angela C.
Homer, GA
So soft & silky on the face. Not harsh. Leaves the face soft & clean & keeps the acne down to none. Its so amazing.
Sophia F.
It is really great for sensitive skin and is also a great face wash to use with a facial brush like the clarisonic
kiara d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this face wash alot. It is very helpful on the go and it is very good for the way you need your skin to be
Bijal P.
Leaves you feeling clean and not oil based. I used it daily and my skin has never felt better. Highly recommend.
Jayla Y.
Madison, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was okay. I wouldn't use it if you have oily skin. It made me breakout. But it didn't make my skin feel tight
Cindy J.
The Fabulous Foaming Face Wash by Bliss leaves my skin feeling really smooth and clean. It also smells amazing.
Stephanie
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really do like this face wash and do look forward to repurchasing. So fresh and so clean feeling after use :)
Angelina H.
Albuquerque
Feels great on the skin, soft and helps skin glow. I definitely recommend this for dry skin and oily skin.
Jane P.
Columbia , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Average Cleanser. Nothing especially bad or good about it. It's worth the price if you have normal skin.
Danielle W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great everyday face wash. Always leaves face feel clean and refreshed. Very gentle cleanser. Good value.
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks