BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Lauren Grace M.
It is the best cleanser I have used. It is very gentle on the skin and it makes me feel great. It is such a good product
marisol r.
Since i have sensitive skin this product made it very irritated. Im not sure if i was allergic to it but it isnt for me
Miranda F.
Zachary , LA
Bliss leaves my face feeling amazing! I love the product and tell everyone about it. Definitely my favorite face wash.
Brenda S.
Stockton, CA
I use this everyday and leaves my face feeling hydrated and smooth, great to find on sale but a great purchase overall
Jessica R.
Houston
It was ok wasn't my favorite to use at all... bottle don't leak....and you only need a little to wash your face with
Ashley L.
Nice scent, lathers wonderfully and didn't dry out my skin. The pump dispenser is a nice touch for in the shower too.
Sophia F.
It is really great for sensitive skin and is also a great face wash to use with a facial brush like the clarisonic
Angela C.
Homer, GA
So soft & silky on the face. Not harsh. Leaves the face soft & clean & keeps the acne down to none. Its so amazing.
Josie O.
This has really helped my acne and I'm never seen my face so cleared up and after using this it has changed my life
kiara d.
I use this face wash alot. It is very helpful on the go and it is very good for the way you need your skin to be
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks