BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Tina P.
Tina P.
A great facial cleanser! Great scent. It's very gentle but leaves your face very fresh and clean
Angela C.
Angela C.
Homer, GA
So soft & silky on the face. Not harsh. Leaves the face soft & clean & keeps the acne down to none. Its so amazing.
Harley D.
Harley D.
Fabulous smell basics to sum it up it’s beautiful in general smells great it’s not a big bottle so you could literally take it anywhere , it’s blue my favorite color and I’m excited about it! So you should try it too!
Jenny T.
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
This product is wonderful. It is good for all skin types. I normally have dry, sensitive skin, but I do get pimples. Since using this product, my skin has cleared up so much and prevents acne from forming. It is a exfoliator and cleanser, but is gentle.
erin d.
erin d.
Mesquite , TX
I received a full size bottle in a gift with purchase bag from Ulta. It is AMAZING! I love the way it makes my skin feel so clean all day. I may never try another cleanser again!
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
N Las Vegas, NV
UGH ONE OF MY GO TO PRODUCTS! I love wearing makeup of course but just wearing it everyday for work does bother my face as well. First thing I go to is his product. As soon as I put it on my face feels less irritated and totally refreshed. Comes in a full body size but also a to go travel size as well. Definitely worth the money and definitely worth having your face feel refreshed and blemish free.
Doral, FL
One of the best face washes I've ever had! My skin has never been clearer and that's a lot coming from someone who has struggled with adult acne. Ontop of that this stuff smells amazing and goes on so nicely. Removes all my make up from the day too!
Nadia H.
Nadia H.
Doha / Colombo
My go to face wash when im at the spa after gym as my spa was bliss spa.. it smells so refreshing and the after effect on your face is soo nice.. purchased it right away from the spa and would definitely recommend..
This is by far my favourite foam face wash ever! 1. It smells like bubblegum 2. It leaves your skin soft and 3. It severely helped with my acne, I cannot recommend this product enough! It's absolutely amazing!
Meltem A.
Meltem A.
Istanbul
Nothing more than an ordinary face wash. No exfoliation and does not really clean off make up. If you need a basic face wash with fresh scent and with no additional benefits I would recommend it. Especially if your face is close to oily one thand would work well for you.
Pride, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks