BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Ashley B.
Lexington, SC
This brand burned my face but I did like the quality of it. I wish I could have used it but it may be because of my skin type.
Kitt D.
Tavares
Works very well. It doesn't have much lather, but it definitely works!  I would like to try some of their other products too.
Sandra R.
Phoenix
Really love the way my skin feels after washing with Bliss foaming facial wash.  Soft and very clean.  A little goes a long way
Jessica G.
brawley, CA
It helps to take your make up off but not all the way so use a makeup wipe before cleansing skin. It don't over dry the skin
Ferggie C.
Love this one! I have the toner also. This is not for a everyday use, I can use this one once a week because is exfoliating.
Asha E.
Lansing
I works pretty well. It leaves a weird, cheap smell and leaves skin red, but it peels away dead skin and cleanses pores.
Patti L.
I love the smell of this soap. It lathers really well and smells amazing Purchased the whole line cause I love the smell
Lauren Grace M.
It is the best cleanser I have used. It is very gentle on the skin and it makes me feel great. It is such a good product
Miranda F.
Zachary , LA
Bliss leaves my face feeling amazing! I love the product and tell everyone about it. Definitely my favorite face wash.
marisol r.
Since i have sensitive skin this product made it very irritated. Im not sure if i was allergic to it but it isnt for me
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks