BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Jane P.
Jane P.
Columbia
Average Cleanser. Nothing especially bad or good about it. It's worth the price if you have normal skin.
Veronica V.
Veronica V.
FOREST HILLS, NY
love this product for removing my makeup! Does not dry out skin and gets all the makeup off!
Katie L.
Katie L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This face wash is okay, it wasn't my favorite from this line but it does smell great!
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Lightly foam is non-harsh to the skin. Leaves clean feeling. Does not dry out the skin at all.
Carlos S.
Carlos S.
Great product for my oily skin. I use it on a daily basis. I consider it to be very effective.
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
Zachary , La
Bliss leaves my face feeling amazing! I love the product and tell everyone about it. Definitely my favorite face wash.
Cindy J.
Cindy J.
The Fabulous Foaming Face Wash by Bliss leaves my skin feeling really smooth and clean. It also smells amazing.
Alex S.
Alex S.
Columbus, GA
I tried this for the first time at a hotel and loved it! My face felt so clean afterwards
Emma B.
Emma B.
Pittsford, NY
Decent, but doesn't seem to have any immediate results. Didn't quite clean as well as I would have liked
Tina P.
Tina P.
A great facial cleanser! Great scent. It's very gentle but leaves your face very fresh and clean
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks