BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Jessica G.
brawley, CA
It helps to take your make up off but not all the way so use a makeup wipe before cleansing skin. It don't over dry the skin
Ferggie C.
Love this one! I have the toner also. This is not for a everyday use, I can use this one once a week because is exfoliating.
Sandra R.
Phoenix
Really love the way my skin feels after washing with Bliss foaming facial wash.  Soft and very clean.  A little goes a long way
Asha E.
Lansing
I works pretty well. It leaves a weird, cheap smell and leaves skin red, but it peels away dead skin and cleanses pores.
Patti L.
I love the smell of this soap. It lathers really well and smells amazing Purchased the whole line cause I love the smell
It is the best cleanser I have used. It is very gentle on the skin and it makes me feel great. It is such a good product
marisol r.
Since i have sensitive skin this product made it very irritated. Im not sure if i was allergic to it but it isnt for me
Ashley L.
Nice scent, lathers wonderfully and didn't dry out my skin. The pump dispenser is a nice touch for in the shower too.
Jessica R.
Houston
It was ok wasn't my favorite to use at all... bottle don't leak....and you only need a little to wash your face with
Josie O.
This has really helped my acne and I'm never seen my face so cleared up and after using this it has changed my life
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks