BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Madalyn S.
Good, but would just much rather use a cheaper one that would work just as well or better. Also, makes you break out so watch out for that.
iryonna s.
ALPHARETTA, GA
It really help my face it cleared my face and made it glow it closed my pores this is a very useful product, makes your face feels fresh
brianna b.
I really love how this product deeply cleanses my pores, after every use my face feels clean and fresh ! Definitely recommend this 😍 !
Ashley V.
Nice foaming face wash. I prefer more of a natural product so I wouldn't use it again. Didn't notice any particular change in my skin.
melanie s.
Hesperia, CA
It smells good. It's a nice scrub. I didn't notice a difference. For $20 I don't know if I would try this exact facial wash again.
Ashley D.
One of the best daily face cleansers I've every used. Use in the morning and at night. And light nice fragrance. And a decent price
Daniel M.
Athens, GA
This face wash has a great scent and made my face feel super clean. Effective and the packaging is very simple and to the point.
bella s.
albuquerque
my best friend uses this and she says it works really good if you use it every night. i just haven't had the time to go buy one.
Ashley B.
Lexington, SC
This brand burned my face but I did like the quality of it. I wish I could have used it but it may be because of my skin type.
Kitt D.
Tavares
Works very well. It doesn't have much lather, but it definitely works!  I would like to try some of their other products too.
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks