BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Houston
It was ok wasn't my favorite to use at all... bottle don't leak....and you only need a little to wash your face with
Angelina H.
Angelina H.
Albuquerque
Feels great on the skin, soft and helps skin glow. I definitely recommend this for dry skin and oily skin.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
Great everyday face wash. Always leaves face feel clean and refreshed. Very gentle cleanser. Good value.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
brawley, CA
It helps to take your make up off but not all the way so use a makeup wipe before cleansing skin. It don't over dry the skin
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
I love foaming face wash because it cleanses my whole face I have sensitive skin and this is wonderful!!
Bijal P.
Bijal P.
Leaves you feeling clean and not oil based. I used it daily and my skin has never felt better. Highly recommend.
It is the best cleanser I have used. It is very gentle on the skin and it makes me feel great. It is such a good product
Jackylinn Marie G.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
I used this once and I liked it. This is my sisters to go face wash. I should have taken it from her
Daniel M.
Daniel M.
Athens, GA
This face wash has a great scent and made my face feel super clean. Effective and the packaging is very simple and to the point.
Jane P.
Jane P.
Columbia
Average Cleanser. Nothing especially bad or good about it. It's worth the price if you have normal skin.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks