Bliss fabulous foaming face wash, 6.7 oz

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Jordan B.
['Hattiesburg', 'MS'], MS
I have tried this face wash a few times to be able to make a solid review and I can say it wasn't my favorite. If you have problem skin like I do, this probably isn't the face wash for you. It didn't feel like it made my skin any different and didn't feel like it did much for my skin.
Monique J.
Unfortunately I ran out of this and haven't replaced it yet but Bliss is such a good brand and I love all of the products I've used. This foaming wash was a gift and I use it often especially after a day at the beach when I'm covered in sunscreen. This cleanser is definitely worth trying because 1) it took forever to finish and 2) your face feels refreshed afterwards.
Brenda M.
First of all, who doesn’t love bliss. And what is better than a 2-in-1 exfoliator and cleanser? I don’t know. This has been my go to for YEARS. I am constantly trying new cleansers as I’m a skin care buff but this bliss cleanser always comes back in rotation. Smells AMAZING, leaves your skin feeling soft and squeaky clean, and the price point is affordable. You won’t be disappointed!
Hannah F.
100 percent my favorite product. I love washing my face with it and getting my makeup off with it. I I purchase it form marshals because I find it is cheapest there. I highly recommend this product because it is a very gentle on your face but I also kind of foams up. Plus the color is very soothing!
Mykaela T.
Glen Carbon, IL
This face wash is amazing! Its so gentle. I have been using this for two years and will never try another face wash again! It smells amazing and makes my face feel clean and fresh without drying. I also have not had a break out since ive been using it.
Kenia R.
I enjoy this this 2 in 1 cleanser and exfoliator. It leaves my skin super soft and clean . It also does not leave my skin feeling dry which is the case with many other cleansers . It’s my go to cleanser right now .
ally k.
collinsville, IL
This facial cleanser is perfect for sensitive skin! if you wear makeup everyday this is a great cleanser for you. it is a bit pricey just like all of bliss skin care but they do deliver great quality.
Haley G.
Kingsport, TN
When using this it made a lot of my pimples come up that I didn’t know I had, which cleared my face up. Not my favorite face wash but it still works great for the price.
Sandra H.
Inver Grove, MN
I have used this foaming face wash for a couple of years now! I buy it at Kohl's, and always purchase another after I run out. It's a favorite in my home, my husband uses it too. It has a nice pump that discharges the right amount of face wash, and I like the packaging. It has a nice scent too!
Sabrina O.
Overland Park, KS
Great cleanser for both the beginning and end of the day. It gets makeup and the dirt from the day off, plus has a nice, clean scent that isn't overpowering. You get quite a bit for your money, I think it is definitely worth a try.
Jennifer M.
Baton Rouge , LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks