BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for m...1 Answers
Bliss fabulous foaming face wash, 6.7 oz
  • "Smells amazing and is a great gentle scrub for sensitive skin like mine. I discovered this product from a hotel sample and found the big bottle at Costco at a great price!" in 11 reviews
Faviola M.
Paramount, CA
This product definitely leaves my skin soft and fresh like the bottle says. It is a 2 in 1 cleanser and exfoliator. The exfoliator is very fine, but it doesn't feel sandy like the Dr. Brandt Skincare PoreDermabrasion(TM) Pore Perfecting Exfoliator 2 oz does. It smells really good, like a bubble gum smell, but for adults. It's not overly sweet smelling is what I'm trying to say. It is a simple cleanser for the face.
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
I have tried this face wash a few times to be able to make a solid review and I can say it wasn't my favorite. If you have problem skin like I do, this probably isn't the face wash for you. It didn't feel like it made my skin any different and didn't feel like it did much for my skin.
Kaley G.
Louisville, KY
I got the Bliss lotion, body wash, and the foaming face wash for my birthday I had been using just makeup wipes but as soon as I tried the foaming face wash I loved it I use it every day it's all natural and it works really good. The only bad part is that it's really expensive
Amy B.
Rocklin, CA
My husband got a mini of this face wash after staying at The W for a work trip. I quickly became addicted and have since purchased it as my everyday cleanser of choice. It gently exfoliates as it cleans and leaves skin soft and clean with a light fresh scent.
Cassidy W.
This is my favourite face wash ever! It does such a great job taking off even the most stubborn makeup, and still lasts a long time. I've never considered this to be a product that dries my skin out, and I am amazed with how long a single bottle of it lasts!
Monique J.
Philadelphia
Unfortunately I ran out of this and haven't replaced it yet but Bliss is such a good brand and I love all of the products I've used. This foaming wash was a gift and I use it often especially after a day at the beach when I'm covered in sunscreen. This cleanser is definitely worth trying because 1) it took forever to finish and 2) your face feels refreshed afterwards.
Brenda M.
First of all, who doesn’t love bliss. And what is better than a 2-in-1 exfoliator and cleanser? I don’t know. This has been my go to for YEARS. I am constantly trying new cleansers as I’m a skin care buff but this bliss cleanser always comes back in rotation. Smells AMAZING, leaves your skin feeling soft and squeaky clean, and the price point is affordable. You won’t be disappointed!
Hannah F.
100 percent my favorite product. I love washing my face with it and getting my makeup off with it. I I purchase it form marshals because I find it is cheapest there. I highly recommend this product because it is a very gentle on your face but I also kind of foams up. Plus the color is very soothing!
Sandra H.
Inver Grove, MN
I have used this foaming face wash for a couple of years now! I buy it at Kohl's, and always purchase another after I run out. It's a favorite in my home, my husband uses it too. It has a nice pump that discharges the right amount of face wash, and I like the packaging. It has a nice scent too!
Mykaela T.
Glen Carbon , IL
This face wash is amazing! Its so gentle. I have been using this for two years and will never try another face wash again! It smells amazing and makes my face feel clean and fresh without drying. I also have not had a break out since ive been using it.
Jennifer B.
Baton Rouge , LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks