BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Jordan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried this face wash a few times to be able to make a solid review and I can say it wasn't my favorite. If you have problem skin like I do, this probably isn't the face wash for you. It didn't feel like it made my skin any different and didn't feel like it did much for my skin.
Tina T.
Walker, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This 2 in 1 facial cleanser and exfoliator has been my go to for the past year. It smells light and fresh due to the rose hips and chamomile in it, so it makes me want to wash my face. In this cleanser are exfoliation beads, but these beads are so soft that it'll exfoliate your skin, and you won't feel a thing. Having oily skin is smoother reason why i use this cleanser, it's oil free. I can use it without worry. I highly recommend!
alicia a.
Canoga Park, CA
I lovedddd this foaming wash! A little goes a long way with this cleanser. It lathers up fast and creates a nice foamy finish powerful enough to cleanse away all my makeup without leaving my skin irritated and red. Additionally, the smell is not very noticeable. I would recommend it to all my friends
Shalyn B.
Shickshinny
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is so wonderful. If you haven’t tried bliss products yet this one I highly recommend. I love the way it makes my skin feel, so so clean. Bliss FabulipsBliss fabulips treatment kit is also great.
Sandra H.
Inver Grove Heights
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this foaming face wash for a couple of years now! I buy it at Kohl's, and always purchase another after I run out. It's a favorite in my home, my husband uses it too. It has a nice pump that discharges the right amount of face wash, and I like the packaging. It has a nice scent too!
Sabrina O.
Overland Park, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great cleanser for both the beginning and end of the day. It gets makeup and the dirt from the day off, plus has a nice, clean scent that isn't overpowering. You get quite a bit for your money, I think it is definitely worth a try.
Mariela R.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product at first i was iffy about it when my aunt gave me it but then i gave it a try for a week and it makes my skin feel soooo relaxed and feels amazingly clean every night and morning
Sara T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the feeling of this on my skin and how clean it gets me. It has a light, pleasant scent and is a great cleaner, especially when I pair it with my facial cleansing brush.
Whitney K.
Fort Worth
I've battled acne for over 20yrs. I've tried proactive, no effect (except to empty my wallet), several proscriptions that dried out my skin and gave me roasacea. Avon's clear skin served me well for years, keeping breakouts from getting too severe most of the time, but I would still have bad breakouts every 6-8 weeks that took 2 weeks to completely clear up. Then my boyfriend brought home a bottle of Bliss, I have never had such clear, clean, smooth skin. I no longer get big breakouts, just the occasional tiny pimple. Blackheads are fewer and smaller, shrinking my pores (YAY). I get compliments all the time now on how beautiful my skin is. My mom and sister can't believe the transformation. If you or anyone you know struggles with acne try this product.
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love bliss skin products and have never had a problem with them or the way they made my skin feel. I tried this face wash and was not disappointed! Probably one of my favorite products from them. I love foaming cleansers, but this is a 2 in 1 and it exfoliates as well. I feel like it really cleans my skin to get rid of oil and makeup without being harsh. It gently exfoliates, smells delightful, and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks