BY BLISS

Why we love it oil-free, 2-in-1 gel cleanser and exfoliator effectively removes dirt and makeup 2 gently exfoliates with perfectly soft, round exfoliator beads 3 calms the skin with soothing botanicals 4 guys have been known to sneak some as a shaving cream stand-in A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. see more...

• I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks 1 Answers
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
It's getting chilly,so I am excited to begin using this face wash again.
I love this stuff.So smooth,and it exfoliates so gently as it cleanses.Leaves a with soft,never too-tight-feeling skin.
Contains rosehips,chamomile,and passion flower.
I love anything with rose or rosehip and this is no exception.With my very sensitive skin,I have to be careful what I use,and this is so gentle.
I also love the moisturizer that does with this face wash.
Absolutely recommend this.
I got this on the Bliss website,in a package with the moisturizer and the glycolic peel pad(also amazing), and it was about 70$.
Diana G.
Huntsville, AL
This is a good product for normal- oily skin, but would not use as daily cleanser, I use this as an exfoliating product which would be once a week or once every two weeks. It is more of an exfoliate than a daily cleanser. Definitely smells amazing, but would not recommend for sensitive skin.
Meagan M.
One of my go-to face washes. It's got a pleasant smell with a great quality. It foams a little bit but really gets into a good foamy lather once you rub it into your face. That's where the magic happens.
Savannah L.
Indianapolis, IN
My mom bought this for me before I really had a problem with acne. Now, acne is a big deal for me and I haven't noticed this product being particularly effective.
Perry U.
Hollywood, FL
Omg I love this- I used it for years. I have oily combination acne prone skin and this worked for me honestly. I used it in my teens and early twenties.
Megan R.
Ocala, FL
Love this. Keeps my skin cleaner, feels amazing. Also use it on my shoulders to help keep those pesky breakouts away and it works just as great there!
Sophia F.
It is really great for sensitive skin and is also a great face wash to use with a facial brush like the clarisonic
Melissa P.
Chalmette, LA
This face wash removes all my makeup. The little beads in it work really well to exfoliate my skin.
Angela L.
Champaign, IL
Smells good and works so well with my dry skin. Would reccomend this as a daily face wash!
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
I love bliss skin products and have never had a problem with them or the way they made my skin feel. I tried this face wash and was not disappointed! Probably one of my favorite products from them. I love foaming cleansers, but this is a 2 in 1 and it exfoliates as well. I feel like it really cleans my skin to get rid of oil and makeup without being harsh. It gently exfoliates, smells delightful, and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
I have super sensitive skin, would you recommend it for me? Thanks