BY BLISS

A two-in-one rinse-off cleanser and exfoliator for all skin types. Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash harnesses the power of botanical soothing technology and super soft exfoliating beads to deliver a simply sensational skincare solution. This bestselling, oil-free purifier instantly dissolves excess oil and makeup and lifts away dead cells, leaving skin clean, nourished, and fresh. This versatile formula offers a non-stripping soft touch, and a light, fruity scent. see more...

• If you can change the water color and the scent. What would it be? 2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
I got a sample of this facial wash in my Glossybox last year and I've been trying to make it last the past two months. It's amazing! It's a Cleanser and exfoliator in one bottle that foams up and leaves your skin super soft afterwords, it's not harsh on the skin very gentle. Kohls has it online for sale, at half price.
Anna H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
I’ve tried other face wash products but I always go back to this one. Great for all types of skin as I use it for my sensitive combination skin and my husband uses it for his oily skin. Never had any problems with it and that means a lot since most cleansers cause my face to become red, itchy or burn.
Shana M.
La Crosse, WI
This has super fine micro beads for a gentle exfoliating experience. It is great for a second cleanse or for morning time. It leaves my skin clean without feeling squeaky clean and dry. It's just slightly more expensive than some other cleansers I have used.
Kristy C.
Drexel Hill, PA
I use this as my regular face wash everyday. I have to be careful with my skin, if a cleanser us too harsh my skin gets red and dry and not abrasive enough, I break out. This cleanser is the perfect compromise.
Shannon T.
Chester Sprgs, PA
Typically love my bliss products but this one really let me down. Not only is it not exactly “foaming” but it definitely doesn’t even remove all the make up from your face- no way it is leaving your skin clean.
Jaidin C.
Kaysville
This is a product that you will love right from the beginning! It smells so good, which is a plus. It is the only face wash that I have tried (and that is many) that doesn’t make my acne worse than it already is. It’s an amazing product!
Jillian J.
Summerville
I love this face wash! I have purchased countless bottles and will not use another brand! I love the value for the amount of product received and the way that it cleans and refreshes my face. The smell is great and leaves my skin looking great! I honestly would recommend this to everyone
Nickie J.
I WILL NEVER NOT LOVE THIS CLEANSER!!! If you have oily, combination, dry, whatever skin: buy this. You will not be disappointed. It exfoliates mildy, it cleanses really well, but it does not leave your face dry in any way shape or form. I LOOOOVE this face wash. It’s so gentle. It’s amazing.
Nikki W.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my go-to facial cleanser. It removes all dirt and makeup, but isn’t harsh on my sensitive skin. The scent is nice and not obnoxious. This cleanser leaves me feeling refreshed.
Taylor o.
Somerset, KY
I love Bliss but so far this product is not living up to expectations. I don’t feel like it removed my makeup well. I sometimes even use two cleaners just to make sure I get my face clean. Recommend if you don’t wear makeup or don’t wear a lot.
Marie T.
If you can change the water color and the scent. What would it be?