BY BLISS FABULOUS FOAMING FACE WASH

A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating face wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. 2-in-1 cleanser and exfoliator leaves skin soft and fresh with rose hips, chamomile and passion flower super-strength skincare from bliss, new york s hottest spa see more...

• I have been looking for a new dash wash that deep cleans my face....1 Answers
  • Has anyone had really positive experiences with this ? :)1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "My girlfriend suggested this to me after telling her about my sensitive acne prone skin." in 3 reviews
  • "This is an exfoliating face wash so the tiny scrubbing microbeads (or whatever they are) proved to be way too abrasive for me, so this is definetly not a year-round cleanser and dry/sensitive skin boys and girls beware." in 3 reviews
  • "I have oily skin and I can really tell a difference when I have used this face wash vs. others." in 1 review
  • "I have insanely sensitive skin, and whenever something starts irritating it, I just wash my face with this stuff and it calms right down." in 1 review
  • "It's a pretty good face wash but it doesn't really foam." in 1 review
Cierra P.
Fallbrook, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
BEST face wash I have ever tried. Most face washes tend to leave my face feeling EXTREMELY dry but this one makes my skin feel so smooth & it just makes you feel SUPER refreshed after using. It cleared my skin up quite well. Definitely one of my go to fave products
Claire F.
Columbia
Beauty Junkie Expert
The is a decent face wash when you’re a little tight on money. It’s priced in between drug store prices and high end prices. It’s my go to for when I’m out of my main face wash. It does get your face clean and fresh, it’s just not my all time favorite.
Cynthia H.
One thing I really like about this cleanser is that it is hydrating and it doesn't strip the essential oils from the skin. When you put the gel on your dry skin you will not feel the bees but once you incorporate water with the gel start feeling the beads. It's really really strange but it's amazing. The bees are very micronized so it doesn't scratch your skin and I feel like it doesn't irritate my skin as opposed to using other exfoliators. I recommend this for me wash for everyone who currently is not using a cleanser and wants to invest in a good affordable high-end cleanser. I have oily combo acne-prone skin and I enjoy using this product.
Cassidy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favourite face wash I have ever tried. It's gentle enough for daily use but has soft exfoliation beads as well. My skin feels super smooth after using it, and the product smells great as well. The only complaint I have about it is that it doesn't work great for removing eye makeup. Other than that I would definitely recommend, however, I would advise making sure you use a moisturizer afterward.
Another great thing I love about this product is that I feel that it does a good job keeping acne away, without salicylic acid which I choose to not use on my skin.
Laurel K.
Matthews, NC
I absolutely love this product. I got it as a sample from the W hotel in Atlanta and recently found this and many others at Khols! I didn't realize this was a product I could get away from the hotel. The wash is really nice, easy to use and great for all skin types. My roomie and I both love it! We have completely different skin tones and all that. I specifically love that my skin feels fresh and not grossly tight like some washes that are too soapy if they're foamy.
Rebekah J.
Dorchester, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this face wash for the past 6 months after getting it in a gift set from Kohl's. It's supposed to be exfoliating but it's very gentle on the skin unlike most exfoliating cleansers so this should be fine for those with sensitive skin. I used twice daily and it didn't dry out my combination skin at all.

The consistency is kind of gel like but the name is misleading as it doesn't foam much.

I didn't find this to be great at removing makeup or giving my skin a deep cleaning but it does the job and didn't cause breakouts.

The price is a bit steep for this subpar cleanser and I probably won't be buying it again.
LeeAnn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is very good face wash; the scent is sweet and floral but not very strong, and the wash itself does a good job of cleaning. However, it is slightly drying, so I wouldn't recommend using it more than once a day, or every other day if you have very dry skin. Also, it didn't really "foam" much, which was slightly disappointing. It's definitely not a big deal, but I love foaming cleansers and really expected this one to be very foamy, which it's not. But overall a very decent cleaner.
Sarah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this in a travel size since I didn't have room for either my normal cleanser or exfoliant. I normally use a chemical exfoliant, so I was worried that this wouldn't be enough for my skin. It was enough to keep my skin adequately clear until day six of a seven day trip, when I could tell acne was starting to form. It's not a bad foaming cleanser, but I'll probably try harder to stick to my normal routine next time I travel.
Autume P.
Virginia Bch, VA
I use this facewash year round. It's perfect for my combination type skin and isn't too rough for my sensitive skin. I've also been able to find it for really great prices at discount stores like Marshall's and Nordstrom rack! I keep several bottles in stock and would suggest this to anybody!

Ry B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
this was given to me as a gift for my acne. I have been using it for a little over a month in hope I would see results but so far nothing. It smells great and does good exfoliating my skin just not getting rid of my problems spots will use it a while longer before testing something else
Ashley F.
How often do you use this face wash? Is it gentle enough to use everyday?
Sarah G.
Gilbert, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have you used this? How do you feel about the product?
Valerie R.
How well does this face wash work?
mayte a.
Is this a good makeup remover does it work for sentive skin?
Erin C.
Vernon, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this product in 2016 but I'm not sure if it's the right product for me. I have really sensitive skin, would this product be okay for me?