Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash
Top Questions See all 101 Q&A
- "I have extremely sensitive, combination and acne prone skin! Everything I've ever tried has either not worked at all, or severely burns and irritates my face to the point where I can't use any products for days until the inflammation and redness goes away. This product is one of my holy grail products! I've seen the biggest improvement in breakouts! I've stocked up on this and have 3 backups. I use it in the morning and night, but I can get away with only using it once a day too! It controls my oils, moisturizes and hydrates my dry patches, exfoliates off dead skin and overall has improved my appearance significantly! You won't be disappointed, I promise! If you are, come find me! hahaha My life is complete now that this product is in my life <3" in 10 reviews
- "This is an exfoliating face wash so the tiny scrubbing microbeads (or whatever they are) proved to be way too abrasive for me, so this is definetly not a year-round cleanser and dry/sensitive skin boys and girls beware." in 3 reviews
- "My girlfriend suggested this to me after telling her about my sensitive acne prone skin." in 3 reviews
- "I think it works well and leaves your skin refreshed." in 1 review
- "Keeps my combination skin clear and a little goes a long way." in 1 review
Another great thing I love about this product is that I feel that it does a good job keeping acne away, without salicylic acid which I choose to not use on my skin.
The consistency is kind of gel like but the name is misleading as it doesn't foam much.
I didn't find this to be great at removing makeup or giving my skin a deep cleaning but it does the job and didn't cause breakouts.
The price is a bit steep for this subpar cleanser and I probably won't be buying it again.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos