BY BLISS FABULOUS FOAMING FACE WASH

A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating face wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. 2-in-1 cleanser and exfoliator leaves skin soft and fresh with rose hips, chamomile and passion flower super-strength skincare from bliss, new york s hottest spa see more...

• I have been looking for a new dash wash that deep cleans my face....1 Answers
  • Has anyone had really positive experiences with this ? :)1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I have extremely sensitive, combination and acne prone skin! Everything I've ever tried has either not worked at all, or severely burns and irritates my face to the point where I can't use any products for days until the inflammation and redness goes away. This product is one of my holy grail products! I've seen the biggest improvement in breakouts! I've stocked up on this and have 3 backups. I use it in the morning and night, but I can get away with only using it once a day too! It controls my oils, moisturizes and hydrates my dry patches, exfoliates off dead skin and overall has improved my appearance significantly! You won't be disappointed, I promise! If you are, come find me! hahaha My life is complete now that this product is in my life <3" in 10 reviews
  • "This is an exfoliating face wash so the tiny scrubbing microbeads (or whatever they are) proved to be way too abrasive for me, so this is definetly not a year-round cleanser and dry/sensitive skin boys and girls beware." in 3 reviews
  • "My girlfriend suggested this to me after telling her about my sensitive acne prone skin." in 3 reviews
  • "I think it works well and leaves your skin refreshed." in 1 review
  • "Keeps my combination skin clear and a little goes a long way." in 1 review
Sunny E.
San Marcos, TX
I received a sample of this product from one of my many subscription boxes. Pros: it doesn't smell so bad, and it doesn't really feel so bad on your face. The cons: it really does not foam. At. All. I couldn't get it to lather. Also, would not recommend it for sensitive skin. This stuff dries you out horribly. I mean, horribly. The sides of my face, my nose, and even my forehead got flaky and gross after using this. I had to discontinue. You have been warned!
Julie U.
Conroe, TX
This is my every day cleanser! I love the fact that it’s a foaming face wash however it has tiny exfoliating beads to gently exfoliate your skin as well. I like that it’s beaded so it deep cleans and clears up the texture of my skin, but it’s gentle enough for every day use! 5 stars, HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Ashley P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love the feeling this cleanser gives! I purchased it at Ulta. You rinse your face and apply the cleanser, the cleanser mixed with the water causes a foaming sensation which is a great tickling feeling all over my face. Rinse and feel refreshed!
Veronica D.
Los Angeles, CA
After using this product my face felt smooth and fresh. Just as what it says it does. It has a great scent to it and texture. Its soft on the skin but does get the job done. I would definitely recommend to try this product out.
Cierra P.
Fallbrook, CA
BEST face wash I have ever tried. Most face washes tend to leave my face feeling EXTREMELY dry but this one makes my skin feel so smooth & it just makes you feel SUPER refreshed after using. It cleared my skin up quite well. Definitely one of my go to fave products
Cynthia H.
One thing I really like about this cleanser is that it is hydrating and it doesn't strip the essential oils from the skin. When you put the gel on your dry skin you will not feel the bees but once you incorporate water with the gel start feeling the beads. It's really really strange but it's amazing. The bees are very micronized so it doesn't scratch your skin and I feel like it doesn't irritate my skin as opposed to using other exfoliators. I recommend this for me wash for everyone who currently is not using a cleanser and wants to invest in a good affordable high-end cleanser. I have oily combo acne-prone skin and I enjoy using this product.
Cassidy W.
This is my favourite face wash I have ever tried. It's gentle enough for daily use but has soft exfoliation beads as well. My skin feels super smooth after using it, and the product smells great as well. The only complaint I have about it is that it doesn't work great for removing eye makeup. Other than that I would definitely recommend, however, I would advise making sure you use a moisturizer afterward.
Another great thing I love about this product is that I feel that it does a good job keeping acne away, without salicylic acid which I choose to not use on my skin.
Rebekah J.
Dorchester, MA
I've been using this face wash for the past 6 months after getting it in a gift set from Kohl's. It's supposed to be exfoliating but it's very gentle on the skin unlike most exfoliating cleansers so this should be fine for those with sensitive skin. I used twice daily and it didn't dry out my combination skin at all.

The consistency is kind of gel like but the name is misleading as it doesn't foam much.

I didn't find this to be great at removing makeup or giving my skin a deep cleaning but it does the job and didn't cause breakouts.

The price is a bit steep for this subpar cleanser and I probably won't be buying it again.
LeeAnn C.
This is very good face wash; the scent is sweet and floral but not very strong, and the wash itself does a good job of cleaning. However, it is slightly drying, so I wouldn't recommend using it more than once a day, or every other day if you have very dry skin. Also, it didn't really "foam" much, which was slightly disappointing. It's definitely not a big deal, but I love foaming cleansers and really expected this one to be very foamy, which it's not. But overall a very decent cleaner.
Sarah B.
I bought this in a travel size since I didn't have room for either my normal cleanser or exfoliant. I normally use a chemical exfoliant, so I was worried that this wouldn't be enough for my skin. It was enough to keep my skin adequately clear until day six of a seven day trip, when I could tell acne was starting to form. It's not a bad foaming cleanser, but I'll probably try harder to stick to my normal routine next time I travel.
Ashley F.
How often do you use this face wash? Is it gentle enough to use everyday?
mayte a.
Is this a good makeup remover does it work for sentive skin?
Valerie R.
How well does this face wash work?
Sarah G.
Gilbert, AZ
Have you used this? How do you feel about the product?
amy h.
My skin is very dry and at the same time super oily I was wondering if anyone could suggest a good face was / moisturizer duo