BY BLISS FABULOUS FOAMING FACE WASH

A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating face wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile in a non-stripping formula that rebalances even the most schizophrenic of skins. 2-in-1 cleanser and exfoliator leaves skin soft and fresh with rose hips, chamomile and passion flower super-strength skincare from bliss, new york s hottest spa see more...

• I have been looking for a new dash wash that deep cleans my face....1 Answers
  • Has anyone had really positive experiences with this ? :)1 Answers
  • Is this good for acne? 1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "My girlfriend suggested this to me after telling her about my sensitive acne prone skin." in 3 reviews
  • "This is an exfoliating face wash so the tiny scrubbing microbeads (or whatever they are) proved to be way too abrasive for me, so this is definetly not a year-round cleanser and dry/sensitive skin boys and girls beware." in 3 reviews
  • "I have oily skin and I can really tell a difference when I have used this face wash vs. others." in 1 review
  • "I have insanely sensitive skin, and whenever something starts irritating it, I just wash my face with this stuff and it calms right down." in 1 review
  • "It's a pretty good face wash but it doesn't really foam." in 1 review
Jacqueline C.
Jacqueline C.
Chesapeake, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It has been one of the best face washes that I have used ever. It helped in the process of clearing up my skin. If you are looking for a face wash that is not going to harsh or oily then this one would be a good on for you. It also lightly exfoliates you skin which helps with the dead skin and all that. highly recommend this face wash
Emi M.
Emi M.
Antioch, TN
I tried a sample size.
It says it's a foaming cleanser, but this product is very hard to work into larger!So difficult.
One thing I like about this is it does leave my skin soft and freshly clean! It feels great.
I just don't know why they'd make this a foaming cleanser that has some small beads that work as exfoliater.
Dianne R.
Dianne R.
I haven't really ever had any problems with my skin over the years so I can't really say anything about oily or dry skin but for your average skin, this face wash is just about perfect. I love the clean fresh scent, the gently exfoliating qualities and the fact that it foams up nicely in the hand. Love this product!
Laurie L.
Laurie L.
Buffalo Grove, IL
I love everything about this product!!!!!! I love the smell. It smells kind of like blueberries? I love the color, it is very pretty next to my sink. I also love the way it makes my skin feel. You can feel little beads scrubbing away the ick. It feels very soft and my skin feels clear.
Katie N.
Katie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently finished a whole bottle of this cleanser. I was worried it would be too harsh on my skin, but it's actually very gentle and smells wonderful! It's a refreshing face wash that doesn't keep my skin feeling dried out or oily after washing. A perfect combination.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This face wash is so effective. It removes all makeup, dirt, and oil quickly. You can compare to purity made simple by philosophy for effectiveness, but at a better price point. Not the most moisturizing, so I recommend following up with a good face lotion.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how this feels on face when I put it on, it feel tingly and I love it. The little things that help get the black head out or whatever it is do help by taking away the dry skin on my face. Also when I take it off my face feels so nice a refreshed.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really don't like the smell of this but everything else is great - it gets my makeup off quickly and easily, and has teeeeeny tiny little beads that do a bit of exfoliating while its foaming. It is a little drying on my skin but that's an easy fix.
Ande A.
Ande A.
Little Rock, AR
As a lover of Bliss products, I wasn't too impressed with this. it is about average as far as cleaning my face, and severely burns your eyes if you accidentally get in them... Save your money and buy clearasil!
Ashton B.
Ashton B.
Raleigh, NC
I've never been able to tell what face wash will be a holy grail and I usually switch back and forth. I've recently started using this, and my face feels so fresh and clean after rinsing
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
How often do you use this face wash? Is it gentle enough to use everyday?
mayte a.
mayte a.
Is this a good makeup remover does it work for sentive skin?
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
How well does this face wash work?
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Gilbert, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Have you used this? How do you feel about the product?
Erin C.
Erin C.
Vernon, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this product in 2016 but I'm not sure if it's the right product for me. I have really sensitive skin, would this product be okay for me?