BY BLISS

Note: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer.  Due to new packaging the Foaming Body Wash may or may not include a pump. from our spa to your skin™ This body wash may look, feel and smell just like our Fabulous Foaming Face Wash, but it s been specifically formulated to slough the skin under your chin.    For best results, don t mix and match your blue bottles and body parts. Paraben free. all skin types 2-in-1 cleanser and exfoliator lactic and citric acids smooth skin with glycerin, vitamin E and jojoba spheres see more...

• "I would recommend this product to anyone to try." in 1 review
  • "My only dislike is that the bottle plastic is really stiff so its hard to squeeze the body wash out." in 1 review
  • "Delicious scent and leaves skin soft, lightly exfoliated but hydrated and beautiful." in 1 review
Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
I was introduced to this brand when I stayed in an Aloft hotel last week. I brought my own toiletries per usual, but never actually used my body wash after trying this one! It lathered well, rinsed clean, and left my skin nourished even without applying any body cream afterward. Love it and will probably be looking for it next time in target!
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Pros: smells good, doesn't dry out your skin Cons: the bottle is too hard to squeeze out the wash, the gel doesn't lather up enough so I have to keep squeezing some onto my loofah to clean my whole body.

I was very disappointed with this body wash because I LOVE their face wash.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Bristol, TN
My best friend got me some of this at Marshalls from Christmas. I love it the smell is one of the best smells from a body wash I have ever tried. It is so long lasting and a little goes a long way. This one large bottle has lasted me months now and its gentle enough that my toddler son can use it as well. I just hope Marshalls has this again once I run out because I will for sure buy again.
Amreeta S.
Amreeta S.
Bayonne, NJ
Bliss body wash is my favorite. Let's start with the smell. Its light and fresh. It foams up nicely but most importantly, itdiwsnt dry my skin out. After you get out of the shower the smell of it slightly lingers on your skin.
Danae R.
Danae R.
This is a great buy. My skin has always been dry and this wash hydrates my skin for the day. I try to use this wash every day or every other day. This wash also gives me a great fragrance and leaves me feeling refreshed.
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
I bought the grapefruit flavor in Nordstrom Rack and I am a huge fan. It smells amazing and works into a lovely lather without being drying. The only downside is I think my skin is reacting to it.
Morgan T.
Morgan T.
Wellness Guru Expert
Deliciously fresh smelling. Helped me feel clean and smoothly moisturized without that too taut "squeaky clean" feeling. Love this body wash and it's unisex!
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Boston, MA
I really want to love this. It smells nice and I like the exfoliating beads. It lathers well, but the lather doesn't last and I have to use a ton to wash my whole body. Also, the bottle it comes in is the worst, the plastic is way too hard and it's really difficult to squeeze out product, especially when you need a lot of it. I have to unscrew it to get enough out. I only buy this when it's on sale at Marshalls.
Kate B.
Kate B.
This product I've used close to six years! I can't live without! The smell, everything about it is amazing!! Rush out and buy buy buy!! You won't be disappointed!!
Alyssa Y.
Alyssa Y.
Orlando
Love this body wash! Helps keep my body clear 24/7! Not too drying either. Wish it lasted longer!