BY BLISS

Bliss Fabulous Face Lotion Even daily incidental sun exposure contributes to signs of aging. Fabulous face lotion with SPF 15 is the answer for women (and men) looking for daily moisturization that promotes and preserves skin's healthy appearance. For all skin types. why it works: spf 15 (avobenzone homosalate and oxybenzone) provides broad spectrum UVA / UVB protection and protect skin from visible signs of sun-induced aging. antioxidants defend skin against the aging effects of free radicals polypeptides (plant derived) omegas 3 6 7 and 9 (plant-derived essential fatty acids) support skin barrier function enhance skin repair to help protect hydrate and smooth skin surface botanical polyphenols (tonka bean) visibly illuminate skin and protect from UV damage with antioxidant action. soft-focus diffusers blur skin imperfections and impart a subtle glow. Why we love it protects the skin with SPF 15 for UVB (burning) protection plus a UVA (aging) rating PA++ instantly illuminates the skin with phytonutrients delivers vitamins minerals and omegas to promote healthy skin You've only got one face (unless you plan to sneak in some surgery) so protect its future with our new once-a-day mega-moisturizer. It not only shields against burn-causing UVB rays but is also one of the only moisturizers with a PA++ rating which indicates that it's clinically proven to protect against age-inducing UVA rays. And it's not just serious sun defense-it also delivers a daily dose of antioxidant vitamins minerals and omegas to keep skin looking healthy plus phytonutrients from tonka beans for a luminous finish. (All that for £25? Talk about a good 'skin'-vestment.) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Haley 🦁.
New Berlin, WI
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product is amazing as a base facial moisturizer. It is lightweight and non greasy, making it easy to wear every day. I wear this every day under makeup. I love that I am able to protect my skin from the sun.
Alicia C.
Blythewood, SC
Easily the best mousturizer that I have ever used. It's light and airy, non-greasy, absorbs quickly and leaves my skin soft and protected! Love how it includes SPF 15 too. This saves me a step and another product. I easily get contact dermatitis on my face from mousturizers - not from this! It costs a LOT of money, but it's worth it to me. A little goes a long way. At most a dime size plop on the back of your hand, and then all over your face - you'll be set. No smell either, which I really like. Highly recommended.
Dionne I.
Conyers
This Fabulous face option was okay. Unfortunately, due to my oily skin, this product didn't help that issue. Throughout the day my skin felt like it was producing more oil, however, that could also have been due to trying a new facial wash during the same time. Some pros about this product, it is light weight and a little goes a long way! I loved the subtle scent as well!
Krista Y.
This leaves my face moisturized and soft. I received this as a gift so unfortunately I don’t know where it was purchased. I think it was well worth the value though it lasted me quite a long while. I’d be inclined to purchase again.
gaby p.
i have very sensitive skin so this lotion is amazing. i had to get it at the airport because i forgot lotion on a trip and now i use it every day. its very soft on skin and does not clog your pores. I am going to be buying another one soon and i would highly recommend.
Marisa B.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Great for sensitive skin. Doesnt burn, doesnt smell like sunscreen, and DOES make me happy. Overall this product is a great, reasonable price and works amazing. Thanks mom. 🤘
Katherine M.
Pomona
Has made my skin feeling smooth and kept it from getting dry. It was a great lotion to recommend, lotion was gentle and smelled great! The product was the first time I've used it and I was not disappointed! I have told others about it and definitely suggested they buy!
Kendra T.
I thought this product was ok maybe it was just my type of skin but it left my face really oily and I have sensitive skin so it made my face kinda irritated I bought this product from amazon
On a day to day basis I use this to keep my face safe from The Sun and the harmful if rays and I can’t put down the option from bliss it makes my skin feel amzing and like there isn’t a heavy cream on it and the more I use it the kore it help!!! I’ve seen so much improvement!
Chaliegh J.
Belleville
This! Is one of my favorite products I have about four tubes still my first one I ordered is lasting forever so I had to get more for a good price amazing!!