BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ All skin types Lightweight, non-greasy formula Delivers essential vitamins, minerals and omegas Illuminates skin with Phytonutrients SPF 15 UVB/UVA PA++ Bliss Fabulous Face Lotion with SPF 15 instantly illuminates the skin with phytonutrients, delivers vitamins, minerals and omegas to promote healthy skin and protects against UVA and UVB rays. This lightweight, non-greasy moisturizer absorbs easily into skin and is great for all skin types. ; see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is my absolute favorite face lotion! It is light, doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and also has SPF 15. It's a little expensive, but worth it. I use this daily to protect my face and my skin looks great. " in 5 reviews
  • "Most sunblocks have left me with a white cast over my face. This product does leave a little white cast but is fairly adequate at what is does , its moisturizing and has an SPF which we all need i our every day lives!" in 4 reviews
Taylor S.
This face lotion is by far the best face moisturizer I’ve ever had. It really penetrates the skin and keeps your face soft and hydrated. It can be used as a might cream or on days when you have minimal makeup again. It’s a bit pricey, but sometimes you can get coupons. It’s 100% worth it though. I would buy again and again!!
Ally M.
Albany, OR
I wear this everyday under my make up! I love t because it moisturizes my skin and doesn’t leave a white hue to my skin. It doesn’t make my skin oily and is actually a nice primer before I put on my make up. I will continues to buy this sunscreen every time I use up a tube.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
 I love this Bliss Fabulous Face Lotion with SPF 15! I use this fabulous face lotion every day and night and I am very happy with it.  I bought mine online and it is worth every penny.  I am very satisfied with this product and will recommend it to all!
Hibah M.
Riverside
Sami W.
Hulmeville , PA
I'm usually not a fan of face lotions, but this one is great! AND it has spf. I use this product daily, and I love it because its not too heavy but I can feel the moisture throughout the day. I would highly recommend this to anyone!
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
Bliss products are some of my favorites. This lotion is fantastic because it goes on without leaving you feel greasy, has no scent, and a little goes a long way. I love that this has SPF in it too. It is a great daily facial lotion.
Kelly L.
la porte, TX
This is yet another AMAZING product by Bliss. The product feels a little thick however, it goes on your skin nice and smooth. A little goes a long way with this product. What I love about this moisturizer is that it does not leave a greasy feeling on your skin, nor does it leave your face shiny. It is all day coverage as well. I highly recommend this product to anyone who has yet to try it. You will not be disappointed, I promise. I use many products from this company and I am in love with just about everyone of them .
PS: I was not paid, nor given any products in order to write this review. This is all from my personal experience with this one product above. Thank y'all for reading this review and I hope it helps. 💋
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I love bliss products I recently purchased a skincare set at ulta that only cost $25 after ten off coupon. This lotion came in it and made my skin glow and took imperfections away
bianca l.
New Orleans, LA
I used this product because I went to a Bliss spa for a massage. They have a well stocked spa room post shower and this is one of the options in a large hand pump. The lotion is not too greasy and I like that the SPF is 15. I don't know if I would recommend b/c when I left my skin felt tight again. This lotion is pretty thin compared to the cocoa butter I often use which provides more moisture.