Bliss Fabulous Every Day Eye Cream uploaded by Ashley H.Bliss Fabulous Every Day Eye Cream uploaded by Katherine V.

BY BLISS

from our spa to your skin™ For all skin types Helps lock in moisture Protects with antioxidants Helps brighten the look of dark circles There won t be a dry eye in the house with this lightweight "everything" eye cream, which locks in moisture with encapsulated hyalusphere, provides antioxidant protection with grapeseed oil and vitamin E, defeats dark circles with eye-brightening powders and gives puff the rebuff. Paraben free. ; see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Julia L.
Review for: Bliss Fabulous Every Day Eye Cream, .5 fl oz more...
It’s a great product for some reason my under eyes are kinda dry and when I put this on my eye are moisturized and prepped. When I put on my concealer it goes on seamlessly. I love it !!
Chloe Y.
Arkansas City, KS
Review for: Bliss Fabulous Every Day Eye Cream, .5 fl oz more...
I usually put this product on in the morning before my makeup. I have absolutely no creasing with my concealer because it hydrates so well! I found it at a tj maxx in Tennessee and have yet to find it again but soooooo worth full price!
alexis s.
new york, ny
Review for: Bliss Fabulous Every Day Eye Cream, 1 ea more...
It’s good I guess but I don’t see any results just feels smooth but nothing to the under eyes appearance. Smells clean. Small amount needed. Last look long. Original price is $30+ for everyday use.
Mirror M.
Tallahassee, FL
The start of the semester means the end of my beauty sleep. Losing sleep can cause a lot of physical and mental problems, but the worst consequence of losing sleep is dark and baggy circles under your eyes. I was lucky to pick up this Bliss eye cream at Marshall’s for about 60% off, and I cannot be happier with it! It locks in moisture in the delicate eye area, and helps to not only reduce the appearance of dark circles, but reduce puffiness as well. After about 2 days of using this cream overnight, I noticed a dramatic difference in my under eyes, and even stopped using my orange correcting concealer.
Olivia P.
Bristol, VA
This is a great eye cream for wearing under makeup. It sinks in really fast and doesn't leave a heavy residue behind like some thicker creams. That being said, if you have drier under eyes you may need a heavier cream for nighttime.
Ashley H.
Clinton, TN
This was a good eye cream. It kept my under eye area feeling hydrated. It also prevented my concealer for creasing. It wasn't my favorite eye cream, but it still works very well. I would recommend this product.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Very basic eye cream. It does not irritate my eyes and I use it twice daily. No fragrance. Purchased this through Sephora. I would buy it again if I didn't find another eye cream I would like to buy.
Rachel S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I wish i saw better results. I had high hopes because I've liked other bliss products I've tried. This wasn't the best in the entire world and I'm still searching for the perfect eye cream. If this was on sale I would definitely buy it again though.
Sarah G.
Arvada, CO
Review for: Bliss Fabulous Every Day Eye Cream, .5 fl oz more...
I love Bliss products and this eye cream is no exception. A little truly goes a long way and the container has lasted me for a long time. It provides nice hydration around my eyes and doesn’t leave a greasy feel behind. Love it!
Danairi M.
I've been using this for about a month or so and it's a good eye cream, nothing extraordinary. It claims to help with dark circles but I haven't seen any improvement in that m. It is very moisturizing though.
Arlem D.
Lemon Grove, CA
Has anyone tried this and recommends it