bliss Fabulips™ Foaming Lip Cleanser uploaded by Heaven M.bliss Fabulips™ Foaming Lip Cleanser uploaded by Heaven M.

BY BLISS

You wash your face, brush your teeth and remove your eye makeup—but we bet you ve never even thought about cleaning your lips. And considering everything from lipstick to lunch comes in contact with them, they re in need of some serious washing up. It s time to come clean with our cleanser, a breakthrough approach to giving a dirty mouth the kiss-off. The effervescent bubbling formula with cocoa butter, shea butter and rice bran extract gently cleanses lips, lifting away impurities like food residue and makeup. The first-ever cleanser for your pout, it leaves lips clean, healthy, incredibly refreshed and perfectly prepped for the rest of your lip care regimen. Read our lips: it s the simplest way to get kissably clean! .24 oz. First-of-its-kind cleanser for lips.

Hannah G.
Lafayette, LA
I have always had dry and peeling lips and no matter what chapstick or lip treatment I use, nothing seams to work besides this. Actually got this product from TJ Maxx for $2. Works great for the cheap price! Very easy to use and works within seconds. I could definitely feel a difference in my lips after just one use.
Sadie W.
Phenix City, AL
This is ok it gets most lip products off but it wouldn't take off my provacalips without a lot of scrubbing which in that case I may as well just use my garnier micellar water I wouldn't recommend purchasing
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
A solid three. This does a good job at exfoliating your lips, but not really removing product such as lipstick. I bought it this winter to see if it would help relieve chapped lips and it does- you just have to use it every day.
Hannah V.
East Lansing, MI
I have recently started using this lip cleanser and it really works well compared to other cleansers I've tried in the past. This product is relatively cheap and I would recommend to anyone.
sydney C.
New Jersey
This makes my lips very smooth and wipes of my lipstick quick and fast while also moisturizing. I've been using this a lot and it's meeting all my expectations. It's lasted very long for the size of the bottle. I would 100% recommend
Skylar  S.
Another product that I recently found and I am obsessed!! It feels so weird but it's a good weird and the way it makes my lips feel is amazing! Definitely recommend!
Charma W.
I sometimes get dry, cracked lips at the end of the day and this yummy lip cleanser does the trick to rejuvenate and cleanse
Sobia A.
Nice product. Hydrating and moisturizing on lips. Have been in love so far I have been using it. An awesome lip cleaner.
Araceli R.
New Windsor, NY
I loved it. I tried it yesterday and just can't be amazed at how good this product is. A little goes a long way.
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
Just a little dot goes a long way. Makes nice a smooth and cleans every nice.
Akira A.
Santa Rosa, CA
Ive beeen looking for something like this for a long time but i want a good one.. so does anyone know how this one works? or other similar products?
Kristen L.
Louisville, KY
Does this stuff work? My lips get so dry from wearing lipstick so much so it would be nice to have something to clean and moisturize them!
Sara R.
Sacramento, CA
Do you use this before or after the fabulips scrub?
Rose B.