Bliss fabulips treatment kit uploaded by Holly N.

BY BLISS

Designed to recreate bliss spa s unique Fabulips Treatment in four simple steps. This pucker-perfecting kit includes our one-of-a-kind foaming lip cleanser to lift impurities, sugar lip scrub to gently exfoliate, instant lip plumper to visibly volumize and softening lip balm to soften and moisturize. Read our lips: it s the simplest way to get a spa-tacular smooch every day! Ingredients: foaming lip cleanser: Water/Aqua, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Sorbitol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Methyl Perfluorobutyl Ether, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Carrageenan, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Parfum/Fragrance, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Oryza. see more...

Buy on Kohl's*
Maria G.
I had purchased this product from Amazon. Bliss fabulips treatment kit truly a spa treatment for your lips. It does make your lips look more full so pucker up! Keeps my lips summer looking good all winter. I highly recommend the whole kit for the best results. I've used many lip plump glosses over the years. I switched to Sephora brand and it was okay but not great; I could feel it working but not see it. The Bliss Fabulips treatment kit is a treat indeed and I could feel but more importantly see a difference. Bliss products have always worked for me. #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Art T.
I LOVE the lip plumer and Cleanser! The plumper helped reduce the appearance of wrinkles for a long time. The cleanser helped smooth my lips. The chapstick killed the whole kit for me. I used it because it came with the kit, but the product alone wasn't life changing. If the plumer and Cleanser were sold together I'd repurchase the f*** out of them!!!
Angelia C.
PENSACOLA, FL
Amazing ! I purchased the massage kit also and it works like a dream a must have mini messager that scrubs and massages. Makes the lips plum, removes dead skin so your wrinkles will disappear . If you ahbe wrinkles on your lips USE THIS!!!!!!! I will buy again!
Ayesha Z.
This kit is pretty good. The lip cleanser, scrub and balm work great for my dry lips. The lip plumper did not do much for me. I don't know if I'd buy it again. I may just buy the scrub. I may not even buy that, I may try another lip scrub.
Alina P.
Brooklyn , NY
I have the scrubbing brush and lip polish/scrub. I love how this product smells and tastes! There are better lip scrubs out there but this one is okay when you don't have anything else.
Dinah G.
I just purchased two of the fabulips lip glosses and i love the smell & the way my lips feel. I am going to be buying the lip scrub next to review that! Can't wait
Holly N.
Rapid City, SD
I love this package! I have really dry lips and this kit has saved my lips in just two days. I love how it makes my lips feel as well!
Blair W.
Maplewood, MN
I just tried a few of these products and they are wonderful! Perhaps overpriced, but if they work well it's hard to judge :)
Shannon W.
These are OK. I'm not into spending a whole lot on gloss and such, but they smell nice. I'd try other products in the line.
Vanessa L.
Passaic, NJ
I love this out of all the products I have in my vanity table because of the fact that it does make your lips fabulous
Vanessa L.
Passaic, NJ
Is it good for drys lips as well?
Samantha P.
Is this worth the money?? I have been debating purchasing this for over 2 years!
kayla f.
Gulfport, MS
I'm really interested in the lip soap part of this kit. Has anyone tried if? Was it a good buy? Did you see results?