Bliss fabulips softening lip balm uploaded by Elizabeth  H.

BY BLISS

You put your lips through a lot—and considering they re one of the least protected parts of your body, they need constant moisture to stay in tip-top shape. `Lip’ into something more comfortable with our softening balm, the same esthetician-approved formula used in every single facial treatment in Bliss Spas worldwide. Enriched with shea butter, jojoba and grapeseed oils and vitamin E, this spa-strength formula leaves lips moisturized, nourished and incredibly supple. Read our lips: it’s the simplest way to get a super-soft smooch! .12 oz fabulips softening lip balm. see more...

Bliss fabulips softening lip balm
  • "I swear as soon as I put it on, my chippity chapped lips instantly smoothed out." in 2 reviews
  • "I am a huge fan of Bliss Spa and their products." in 1 review
  • "My lips dry up and chap pretty easily but this balm really seems to help keep them hydrated and it smells great too." in 1 review
  • "I do recommend trying it though cause it leaves lips soft for a long time!" in 1 review
Christine L.
EVANSTON, IL
This is perfect to combat dry winter weather - and to keep your lips silky soft year round. The adjustable height is awesome, making it function more like a lipstick case than a chapstick case. Goes on clear and adds a bit of shine!
Ang🗣
leaves lips feeling super soft and a little shiny. Price wasn't too bad and I think it was a good buy. It was easy to use and I got a lot out of the one tube of it. It was my first time using this product and i would recommend it. The smell was pretty good too
Amanda R.
Topsfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff for winter-chapped lips! Pleasant scent and smooth application, not too thick or sticky, feels good on lips. I put it on at night and in the morning the dry flaky skin is gone.
Kendra J.
Providence, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Silky and smoothing! This is one of my favorite lip balms. It's not quite as moisturizing or repairing as I'd like, but it makes a great base for a gloss or lipstick. I would buy this again, but probably only if it was on sale.
JeNai R.
Dallas, TX
Nice lightweight lip moisturizer. Goes on silking, no sticky or heavy feelings.
Smells good, neutral flavor.
*Would not recommend if you are in search of intensive moisture and relief for dry or chapped lips.
Katelynn C.
Warner Robins, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip balm! My lips never stay chapped for long after I apply this balm. It definitely exceeded my expectations. I but this regularly and I simply still cannot believe how hydrated it leaves my lips!
Heidi E.
Plaistow, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite chapstick! Absorbs quickly and hydrates very well, I use it as a lip primer for my matte lipsticks. I purchased this as part of the "fab-u-lips" pack with the exfoliant, foaming wash, and lip plumper as well.
Delaney
I'm giving it a two because are used it for quite a few days straight and it works successfully but after those few days my lips catch up all over again like it wasn't worth it so no I would not recommend this to others.
Krissy D.
Raleigh
I really enjoyed this lip balm. I get extremely dry lips in the summer. So I just pop one of these in my purse and I'm good all day! The creamy feeling of the balm is great!
This product is great. It's not oily at all and it's not too creamy to the point where it's uncontrollable. I bought this from Ulta along with the fabulips lip scrub. It smelled amazing and I definitely enjoyed how hydrating it was to my lips in the moment. The only issue I had with it (the reason why I'm giving it 4 stars) is I found myself constantly needing to reapply it.
Jaay G.
Taylor, MI
Is this similar to babylips?