Bliss fabulips softening lip balm uploaded by Elizabeth  H.

BY BLISS

You put your lips through a lot—and considering they re one of the least protected parts of your body, they need constant moisture to stay in tip-top shape. `Lip’ into something more comfortable with our softening balm, the same esthetician-approved formula used in every single facial treatment in Bliss Spas worldwide. Enriched with shea butter, jojoba and grapeseed oils and vitamin E, this spa-strength formula leaves lips moisturized, nourished and incredibly supple. Read our lips: it’s the simplest way to get a super-soft smooch! .12 oz fabulips softening lip balm. see more...

Bliss fabulips softening lip balm
  • "I swear as soon as I put it on, my chippity chapped lips instantly smoothed out." in 2 reviews
  • "I am a huge fan of Bliss Spa and their products." in 1 review
  • "My lips dry up and chap pretty easily but this balm really seems to help keep them hydrated and it smells great too." in 1 review
  • "I do recommend trying it though cause it leaves lips soft for a long time!" in 1 review
This product is great. It's not oily at all and it's not too creamy to the point where it's uncontrollable. I bought this from Ulta along with the fabulips lip scrub. It smelled amazing and I definitely enjoyed how hydrating it was to my lips in the moment. The only issue I had with it (the reason why I'm giving it 4 stars) is I found myself constantly needing to reapply it.
Sara C.
Sara C.
Huber Heights, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip balm. I noticed a more hydrated looking lip after just one application. I especially love using this at bed time and waking up with soft lips. It is very similar to 'Baby Lips' but in my opinion, the Bliss Lip Balm is just a little bit better. I will 100% be purchasing this again.
Isabel G.
Isabel G.
Hollister, CA
It makes my lips feeling softer. I never had problems with chapped lips but one day the felt weird so I got paranoid and went to buy lip balm and this did the work. It restored my softness to my lips I am so pleased with it.
Valerie P.
Valerie P.
Coral Springs, FL
This leaves my lips feeling super soft and hydrated. It does is job and stays on as long as you don't eat or drink too much. The packaging is simple yet small enough to keep in your purse. I would purchase this again.
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Midwest City, OK
This is a very Moisturizing, softening, long lasting lip balm. It works great with the rest of the Bliss lip system bit is wonderful all of its own as well. One of my favorite lip treatments.
Elizabeth  H.
Elizabeth H.
Carthage , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product only at night because I'm trying to get rid of it. It dries out my lips more then any product I have ever used. I will be happy when it is no longer in my cabinet.
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Enterprise, AL
The best lip balm ever. if you want a more affordable one to use that is a dupe then check out the Maybelline baby lips lip balm. it's the same formula but it's like $6...
Kerri C.
Kerri C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Alive love love this product! I love how buttery and smooth it is. Glides on so nice. Easy to wear over lipstick to add some shine.
Kendra J.
Kendra J.
Logan
Beauty Junkie Expert
Silky and smoothing! This is one of my favorite lip balms. It's not quite as moisturizing or repairing as I'd like, but it makes a great base for a gloss or lipstick. I would buy this again, but probably only if it was on sale.
Katelynn C.
Katelynn C.
Warner Robins, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip balm! My lips never stay chapped for long after I apply this balm. It definitely exceeded my expectations. I but this regularly and I simply still cannot believe how hydrated it leaves my lips!
Jaay G.
Jaay G.
Taylor, MI
Is this similar to babylips?