BY BLISS #87 in Lip Plumper

Hey, big talker! Did you know that when you meet for the first time, the Average Joe spends more than half that talk time just looking at your lips? So swap that skimpy set for a sexier pair with our mint-flavored lip-inflating formula. With a cork tree extract and peptide-packed complex, it enhances contour to visibly volumize lips, delivering both lick -ety-split and long-lasting lushness. Lips are not only left noticeably smoother and more youthful-looking, but also stay moist and hydrated throughout the day. Read our lips: it s the simplest way to get a pumped-up pout! .06 oz. Provides instant and long-lasting plumping power. Keeps lips moist and hydrated all day long. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sara A.
Albuquerque, NM
Review for: Bliss fabulips instant lip plumper, 1 ea
I would say this is one of the better lip lumpers out there. It doesn't leave a burning feeling on my lips. It does tingle, but no too much. Comes in a variety of colors. Actually does plump.
Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm guessing the peppermint promotes circulation & in theory, plumps lips. Can't say I saw a different, but I also have full lips. I also don't care for any lip product with a flavor, I just find that strange.
Alyssa G.
Merced
Review for: Bliss fabulips instant lip plumper, 1 ea
This is a good product if you want that plumped lip new trend this is the way to go! It tingles a bit but feels really nice on the lips.
Alice R.
Birmingham UK
Ive got the thinest dry lips and was looking for a product that would not only plump up my lips but also keep them hydrated. This product didn't really make my lips look plumper at all but did dry them out after a few uses leaving them peeling and sore. DO NOT USE!