bliss fabgirlscrub stimulating body exfoliator

A potent skin polisher with 60% Himalayan pink Salt, fabgirlscrub's cooling formula sloughs off dead skin to deliver a super-soft finish and help enhance the penetration of follow-up fabgirlslim® products.

Is this good with sensitive skin?
How is this product compared to other full body exfoliators?
Is this worth the price? I have never really used a body scrub but my skin has recently been very dry and I think (hope) the scrub will help. Any dupes?
Start your review of bliss fabgirlscrub stimulating body exfoliator!
How would you rate this product?
Colorado Spgs, CO
I use this everyday in conjunction with the fatgirl slim, and the routine has seemed to make a difference in the smoothness and firmness of my legs. (I also run everyday, so that helps too). The smell of this scrub is fairly pungent, with a slight menthol-y overtone. It feels bracing on the legs and rinses off smoothly and completely (no greasy residue, no lingering scent). It supposedly contains pink Himalayan salt, which sounds exotic, but i'm not sure what special aesthetic effect it imparts. If you have sensitive skin, this scrub might be a bit harsh for you----or, you might want to use it less often. As a side note, I have seen an improvement in my keratosis pilaris (those annoying little red bumps around the hair follicles) with this product too so win, win. My only gripe is that the container is SO small for the price.
Homestead, FL
I love using this when my skin is super dry it takes off all the dead skin and its very gentle on the skin I can almost use this everyday a little bit goes a long way so it should last you a while, it think its worth the price I would buy this product again.
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Sagging
Holly, MI
I really liked this scrub. This product doesn't help you lose weight but the scrub really gets that dead skin off leaving your skin feeling fresh and silky clean.
Stretch Marks, Moles
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my favorite scrubs it smells great and feels good when you massage it on your body I feel it's worth the price it's a google value gentle on the skin I always repurchase ! I love bliss spa products
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Dryness
S Chesterfld, VA
I'm in love with this product!!! If you haven't tried this you definitely are missing out!!! The scent is heavenly and the texture is smooth and refreshing. You have a customer for life great job and I look forward to buying other products
Aurora, CO
Didn’t see a difference in any cellulite, unfortunately. This product is a bit more expensive than it should be, but it does a great job with exfoliating the skin. I did better with my own homemade coffee ground scrub.
P C Beach, FL
Great scrub! It doesn't break down the moment it hits water which is nice, a little goes a long way. I don't notice any firming or anything but my skin is smooth and no irritation.
Cellulite, Dryness, Eczema
Laurens , SC
It made my son so soft, especially on the tough spots like my elbows, knees and upper arms. And it doesn't hurt that it smells really good and is pretty affordable
Cellulite, Stretch Marks, Sagging
I love scrubs because they get all the dead skin off and hope you feel so much cleaner coming out of the shower and I love the scrub because it smells so great and it does when I need to
Boerne, TX
Love this product so much and I use it as a body scrub. This product is very inexpensive and it works amazing! I would when this for anyone who is looking for a body product that actually works!!!!!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...