BY BLISS

A potent skin polisher with 60% Himalayan pink Salt, fabgirlscrub's cooling formula sloughs off dead skin to deliver a super-soft finish and help enhance the penetration of follow-up fabgirlslim® products.

Buy on Amazon
Mckenna G.
Mckenna G.
Boise, ID
great product, this is a great great great scrub. perfect for getting all the dry skin off your heel. I bought this online, and i used the same container for a couple weeks. i love the scent of this, its very fruity. So if you love soft skin then you will love this.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Washington, DC
I'd say this is just okay. If you're getting it to simply exfoliate dry skin then this is your product. But if you're wanting it for the improvement of the appearance of cellulite and tone of you skin, I would not recommend.
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
Whitestone, NY
I love experimenting and trying all new types of scrubs. This is definitely a great one. My entire family used this and enjoyed it. It does exactly what a scrub is meant to do. You feel exfoliated and soft.
Michaela J.
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
I like the fat girl products for my legs and butt. This scrub feels and smells good. The scrub is my favorite or theirs because it really get circulation flowing.
Con It's expensive
Erika I.
Erika I.
Clarkston , MI
I really liked this scrub. This product doesn't help you lose weight but the scrub really gets that dead skin off leaving your skin feeling fresh and silky clean.
Everlyn G.
Everlyn G.

the name charm me why buy it .. then you use was a success .. I love their fragrance and leaves my skin soft.
Christina G.
Christina G.
I use this everyday in conjunction with the fatgirl slim, and the routine has seemed to make a difference in the smoothness and firmness of my legs. (I also run everyday, so that helps too). The smell of this scrub is fairly pungent, with a slight menthol-y overtone. It feels bracing on the legs and rinses off smoothly and completely (no greasy residue, no lingering scent). It supposedly contains pink Himalayan salt, which sounds exotic, but i'm not sure what special aesthetic effect it imparts. If you have sensitive skin, this scrub might be a bit harsh for you----or, you might want to use it less often. As a side note, I have seen an improvement in my keratosis pilaris (those annoying little red bumps around the hair follicles) with this product too so win, win. My only gripe is that the container is SO small for the price.
Millicent C.
Millicent C.
I love using this when my skin is super dry it takes off all the dead skin and its very gentle on the skin I can almost use this everyday a little bit goes a long way so it should last you a while, it think its worth the price I would buy this product again.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Brooklyn, NY
This is one of my favorite scrubs it smells great and feels good when you massage it on your body I feel it's worth the price it's a google value gentle on the skin I always repurchase ! I love bliss spa products
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
S Chesterfld, VA
I'm in love with this product!!! If you haven't tried this you definitely are missing out!!! The scent is heavenly and the texture is smooth and refreshing. You have a customer for life great job and I look forward to buying other products