BY BLISS

• This iconic targeted toning formula helps visibly tone, tighten and firm, while the applicator invigorates abs and massages in the fast-absorbing gel.
  • Tummy toning formula delivered to skin with built-in nubbed applicator
  • Non-greasy, fast-absorbing
  • Works best in combination with healthy eating and exercise

Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Tocopherol , Biotin, Caffeine, Palmitoyl Carnitine, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Silybum Marianum Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Nannochloropsis Oculata Extract, Lentinus Edodes Extract, Lecithin, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract , Menthol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Coplymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Menthyl Lactate, Menthyl Ethylamido Oxalate, Pullulan, Sodium Metabisulfite, Diheptyl Succinate, Polyglyceryl-4 Laurate Succinate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum), Limonene, Linalool, Citral

Usage: Place applicator directly onto your core, press down to dispense gel and massage in a circular motion for 20-30 seconds. Use twice a day.

Myra H.
Review for: Pink more...
This is an OK product. It's meant to help tone and firm the skin on the stomach area. You must exercise and eat right if you're looking for a flatter belly. I do feel like I'd notice better results if I could get my diet in line more but as I'm seeing slow results in my belly getting flatter this kind of helps keep the skin tight but I wouldn't say it's a necessary product
Dita D.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Bliss fatgirlsixpack, 5.1 oz more...

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545}

This smells lovely, the light gel is very easy to use and doesn’t leave your skin sticky. It’s the opposite, It leaves my skin super smooth. I feel my skin looks better and feels tighter, but I’ve been working out as well. You won’t get abs overnight, it can’t do all the work on its own. However, with daily exercise, it definitely speeds the process!
Boo f.
Review for: Pink more...
This didnt work for me, however I was targeting this one spot but still I noticed no difference. The soap and glory sit tight worked much better I wish they would make one for your stomach.
Alli G.
Louisville , KY
I tried this product on a whim and was hoping to see some firming action. The only way you are going to get a six pack is through a healthy diet and regular exercise. This lotion did nothing more than apply on the skin. It wasn't even a good moisturizer. Would not recommend.
Marissa M.
Sachse , TX
I'm not really a fan honestly. It doesn't seem to do much for me at least. Maybe it's because I just had a baby but who knows? It does seem to make the skin tighter looking- for that I am grateful. It just didn't match up with what I thought the product ultimately would do and make me look like.
Dana B.
Westminster, CO
Love the "idea" of this product, but I can't really claim that it works. Anything in a bottle that claims to blast away fat is simply gimmicky. I like Bliss products, but this one simply doesn't make the cut for what it claims to do...and that's the whole reason people buy it!
Jena W.
Spring Hill, TN
I liked this product. I would roll it on my abdomen before going to the gym or going out. Reasonable pricing. It's expensive every where else. Great scent and gives off a cooling feeling the entire time you were it. I think I saw results using it properly.
Lacie L.
I enjoyed using this product but I didn't see much of a difference after a few months of use. You can feel the product when you put it on and it has a decent smell but for the price I didn't see any changes in my skin tone or tightness like I expected.
Kendra W.
I saw no difference from using this product. I stuck to the directions, and I've always had a little pouch on my belly that I was hoping to get rid of. That stinks, what a scam for those who can't or forget to return it.
Aubrey W.
Goodyear
I've used this product for about a month and the difference is very minimal. The sensation of applying the cream is very pleasing and it continues to tingle even when you workout which feels really cool.
Allessandra B.
Does this actually work? I am skeptical in believe that it is some sort of miracle product!
Latisha H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Does this work ? Results anyone ?
Nicole Marie V.
Carteret, NJ
I've been using this product for a couple months. Can't really tell if it's working. Need some input in it and need to know if I'm using it right or if the product expires?
Kathy S.
So does this product actually work or does it just trick you into believing it does?