BY BLISS

This silky whipped pearlescent bust cream is specifically formulated to enhance and perfect the delicate skin on your decolleteand bust. Our active complex works to make skin firmer and more toned with use over time, while skin is tighter, smoother, and more glowing with just the first use. Fabgirl Leave It to Cleavage see more...

marissa r.
Terre Haute, IN
I love it really helps to form and tone skin. Smells good and feels so cool and tingly on the skin. I think it's worth the piece. I liked the results i got from it. The packaging is great typical twist off jar lid combo
Carissa M.
Lubbock
Very good product helps work wonders. I really loved using it but I'm currently out. Ordering more this week
damari m.
Laredo, TX
I did like it, i would purchase it again! It does its Job! I recommended it, I'm almost out of it :(
Melissa P.
I used it once. And I liked it a lot. I could definitely feel my skin smoother and tighter after I used it. The smell was great. And that’s a plus because I always look for products that make me smell good.
Amy G.
Chesapeake, VA
I like the scent a lot and it feels refreshing. The only down side is that if I use this cream to massage it will clump up
Ava S.
Usually I LOL at the directions for the Bliss products, like do 50 squats after putting lotion on thighs. It kind of reminds us old people of Carter’s little Liver pills. Weren’t the directions to take with 8 glasses of water?

HOWEVER, this time I wasn’t messing around or laughing at directions. I have noticed that my 53 year-old skin is a little wrinkly in some places. (We shall never speak of this again.) It isn’t that it is wrinkly but it looks dry and drinks up lotion like water in sand. My skin sucked up this lotion while it was changing right in front of my eyes.

I am running off to see what other places I can put this.
Kayle Jo W.
Hastings, MI
Love it. Feels great works great smells great it's awesome.... if I use it more than every other day it gives my skin a oily feel tho
hazel q.
san jose
Dicen que soy mal poeta, que ni una línea de entre tantos textos escritos ha de servir,
me basta una línea bien escrita sobre un montón de buenos intentos,
me basta dar el primer puñetazo  y albergar la idea de un triunfo certero,
dicen que soy mal poeta disque porque me importa respirar.El poeta viejo es un frasco de alcohol sin tapa. Se evapora de a poco,
se derrama sobre el poeta bisoño y el crepitar es diez veces mayor,
el poeta viejo es maestro, es el látigo corrector,
el poeta no llega a viejo por ser poeta, llega a viejo por intentar dejar de serlo.Dicen que soy mal poeta y tienen razón,
dicen que ni una línea sirve,
que soy un cochino adicto a los acordes y un yonki del placer,
que no quema lo que escupo, que no es de tripa y poco seso.El poeta me acusa de ser mal poeta,
el adicto me acusa de tener adicción,
las mujeres me acusan de ser mal amante,
dios me implora el perdón.El poeta viejo me culpa de ser muy racional,
pienso mucho lo que escribo,
no hierve la sangre en mis venas,
no se fermentan los versos.Dicen que soy mal poeta, y tienen razón,
si no puedo escribir que hoy la noche está estrellada,
o que mis versos son las pupilas de tus ojos,
entonces soy un mal poeta.El poeta ebrio de mezclilla y camiseta de black metal,
el poeta viejo que transpira versos empapados en alcohol,
el poeta pulcro de boina y chaqueta,
el poeta intelectual, sobrio y correcto. No pertenezco a ninguno.Soy mal poeta, lo acepto,
no me sale un solo verso, todo está chueco,
me esnifo las palabras de todos los diccionarios del mundo,
vomito cada coma, cada acento y cada metáfora.
Steph C.
Eustace
I don't know what I would do without this. It's amazing. I love it with all my heart. I recommend
Savannah W.
Townville, SC
I've always loved bliss products, their quality is consistently good. I have lots of creases between my breasts from sun damage because I spend most of my time outdoors, and it helped so much! It smells nice and sweet, and doesn't feel gross and oily like most moisturizing products tend to.