BY BLISS

This silky whipped pearlescent bust cream is specifically formulated to enhance and perfect the delicate skin on your decolleteand bust. Our active complex works to make skin firmer and more toned with use over time, while skin is tighter, smoother, and more glowing with just the first use. Fabgirl Leave It to Cleavage see more...

Bliss Fabgirl Leave It to Cleavage, 3.4 oz

Start your review of Bliss Fabgirl Leave It to Cleavage, 3.4 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ava S.
Usually I LOL at the directions for the Bliss products, like do 50 squats after putting lotion on thighs. It kind of reminds us old people of Carter’s little Liver pills. Weren’t the directions to take with 8 glasses of water?

HOWEVER, this time I wasn’t messing around or laughing at directions. I have noticed that my 53 year-old skin is a little wrinkly in some places. (We shall never speak of this again.) It isn’t that it is wrinkly but it looks dry and drinks up lotion like water in sand. My skin sucked up this lotion while it was changing right in front of my eyes.

I am running off to see what other places I can put this.
Ty M.
Camden
Amazing product would recomend it to any women fits well and is easy to clean i love this product its something ive been searching for for a while. More products should be made like this one the fit and shape were great it doesnt show or standout in your shirts
Savannah W.
Townville, SC
I've always loved bliss products, their quality is consistently good. I have lots of creases between my breasts from sun damage because I spend most of my time outdoors, and it helped so much! It smells nice and sweet, and doesn't feel gross and oily like most moisturizing products tend to.
marissa r.
Terre Haute, IN
I love it really helps to form and tone skin. Smells good and feels so cool and tingly on the skin. I think it's worth the piece. I liked the results i got from it. The packaging is great typical twist off jar lid combo
Kayle Jo W.
Hastings, MI
Love it. Feels great works great smells great it's awesome.... if I use it more than every other day it gives my skin a oily feel tho
Amy G.
Chesapeake, VA
I like the scent a lot and it feels refreshing. The only down side is that if I use this cream to massage it will clump up
Shawna A.
I wish I could use all the fatgirlslim products because they are life changing! There's nothing better for cellulite.
Carissa M.
Lubbock
Very good product helps work wonders. I really loved using it but I'm currently out. Ordering more this week
damari m.
Laredo, TX
I did like it, i would purchase it again! It does its Job! I recommended it, I'm almost out of it :(
Steph C.
Eustace
I don't know what I would do without this. It's amazing. I love it with all my heart. I recommend