Ava S.
Usually I LOL at the directions for the Bliss products, like do 50 squats after putting lotion on thighs. It kind of reminds us old people of Carter’s little Liver pills. Weren’t the directions to take with 8 glasses of water?

HOWEVER, this time I wasn’t messing around or laughing at directions. I have noticed that my 53 year-old skin is a little wrinkly in some places. (We shall never speak of this again.) It isn’t that it is wrinkly but it looks dry and drinks up lotion like water in sand. My skin sucked up this lotion while it was changing right in front of my eyes.

I am running off to see what other places I can put this.