BY BLISS

• These foil-backed holographic eye masks refresh and awaken eyes while helping visibly reduce puffiness and dark circles.
  • Potent, vegetable-derived serum moisturizes and smooths the eye area
  • Hugs facial contours and forms a protective barrier to intensify serum delivery and absorption

Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xylitol, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Arginine, Allantoin, Glycereth-26, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, PVM/MA Copolymer, Carbomer, Trideceth-6, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum)

Usage:

• Apply foil eye masks onto clean, dry under-eye area. Leave on for 15-20 minutes. Remove eye masks. Gently pat remaining serum into skin. (No need to rinse.)

• These look cute on and all but do they even do anything? ...1 Answers
  • What are these supposed to do? Rehydrate? Eliminate dark ...2 Answers
  • Do these really work?1 Answers
bliss Eye Got This™ Holographic Foil Eye Masks

Start your review of bliss Eye Got This™ Holographic Foil Eye Masks!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Isamarie R.
Bronx, NY
Before using my eyes were very tired looking and puffy.

While getting ready in the am, I had the eye mask for 20min and I felt my under eyes getting tighter.

After results my eyes were bright and tight. 🤩🤩🤩 i look resfresh and ready for my exam today!

Definitely will buy again!!! It’s a must!
Ronica J.
York
Well I like this product a lot is pretty good on the skin I will ask I will buy yes it's a little pricey but it's a pretty good product first time user so yes I will buy again not too harsh on skin very gentle on skin no room for improvement keep it just like that thank you very much
Brittney T.
Southfield, MI
Love these eye masks! They were full of product and adhered smoothly on my skin. I felt like I had a brighter under eye after using these and applying my eye cream before bed. I picked them up at Target and I would definitely recommend giving them a try for hydration.
Rebekah D.
Tucson, AZ
These eye masks are very cool! Also they are very inexpensive! I would defiantly recommend them because of these two facts also they work very well to help de puff my eyes in the morning I love them so so much
Lauren E.
Lithia Springs
I give this 10 stars🌟 these really do de puff and make dark circles not so dark. The packaging is adorable. It’s not expensive and just feels amazing in the am to wake up and get your day started! I say if you haven’t yet...get ya some!!! You won’t regret it!
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
Purchased at: Target
These holograph if I mass refresh and awake eyes as their potent serum a unique vegetable derived combo of moisturizers, plus smoothing, soothes and helps visibly reduce puffiness and dark circles I will be purchasing more of these puffer and brightening eye mask from target.
Maegan M.
Piedmont, SC
Purchased at: Target
I love Bliss products but their masks are terrible. They are hard as if they used card stock to create them. It was a super bust. So wet and you can’t shape it so it just slides off your face unless you’re laying down. Def a negative in my book.
Valerie M.
Orangevale, CA
My biggest concern about this eye mask is the foil. Foil can change how certain chemicals work and can wreak havoc on even the most resilient skin. No matter if your skin is typically sensitive or not, I would highly recommend doing a spot test – two preferably. One on the underside of your wrist, and the other on something like the underside of your chin – some place that is regularly treated by whatever skincare products you typically use.

I didn’t have any kind of reaction, so I applied after applying my essence and letting it absorb. Foil side out. Leave on for 10-20 minutes.

If you want the most effectiveness out of these, I would suggest, literally, keeping your face as still as possible while having these on. They are thin and are coated on both sides by a slippery serum, so any facial movement can dislodge them. Especially if you’re sitting upright (such as I was, playing World of Warcraft while they worked their magic).

While I can’t say I am amazed at the results, I am satisfied. If I hadn’t been using the Murad eye cream and patches in the weeks prior, I might have been more so. But for a $4 set of eye patches, I have no complaints regarding their performance. My under-eye area looked brighter, lacking any significant shadows, and looking more even toned and smoother in overall appearance.

However – unpackaging these and getting them applied to your face is a messy process. They are two thin patches stuck in a foil pouch full of serum, so you literally must fish them out, and unfold them a couple of times (depending on how difficult it was to fish them out) before you can even try to get them positioned right.

Even with a $4 price tag, I wouldn't pay out of my own pocket for them, but the results are satisfactory enough that I would use them if gifted or received as a sample.
Sharon Z.
Bluffton
I’ve always felt eye masks promise you crazy noticeable results but in the end, I’m left disappointed. This mask has finally lived up to the promise. I had a strong urge to clean my mirror as I didn’t believe the results and thought they were an illusion. These are definitely worth trying if you’ve been in the same boat I have been in.
Tiffani P.
Glendale, AZ
I think the packaging is cute and simple. The eye masks fell nice. Gentle not rough and hydrated under the eye. Definitely my go to for a pick me up. I always look out for the sales on these since I like stocking up. Consistently in my mask drawee & have got a few friends plus my boyfriend hooked on it to.
Meli D.
Gdl
Im about to get them and I'm not sure if they're worth it
Kirstie M.
Edmonton, AB
Amanda B.
Wilmington, NC
bliss Eye Got This™ Holographic Foil Eye Masks ; have used face masks but not really any eye masks. Are these good? I see them at Target always sold out! I want to try them especially since my under eyes are in need. Any thoughts?
nallely m.