BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBliss
Eye Got This Under Eye Mask Holographic Foil Eye Masks

Bliss Eye Got This Under Eye Mask Holographic Foil Eye Masks

• These foil-backed holographic eye masks refresh and awaken eyes while helping visibly reduce puffiness and dark circles.
  • Potent, vegetable-derived serum moisturizes and smooths the eye area
  • Hugs facial contours and forms a protective barrier to intensify serum delivery and absorption

Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Dipropylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Sodium Hyaluronate, Xylitol, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Arginine, Allantoin, Glycereth-26, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, PVM/MA Copolymer, Carbomer, Trideceth-6, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum)

Usage:

• Apply foil eye masks onto clean, dry under-eye area. Leave on for 15-20 minutes. Remove eye masks. Gently pat remaining serum into skin. (No need to rinse.)

Does this help with the redness associated with the dark circles?
Do they cause any irritations? Where can I get this at?
how is this prod [product:bliss-eye-got-thistm-holographic-foil-eye-masks]
Start your review of Bliss Eye Got This Under Eye Mask Holographic Foil Eye Masks!
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
Bliss Eye Got This Under Eye Mask Holographic Foil Eye Masks uploaded by Morgan H.
With late nights being a thing again these are a life SAVER 🙌🏻🙌🏻! My best friend got me hooked on these and I haven’t looked back! Once you get past the holographic sparkly package you get the AWESOME product and those under eye bags vanish!! Super easy to use… great price point. Honestly what’s not to love??? Bliss Eye Got This Under Eye Mask Holographic Foil Eye Masks are super convenient. Easy to pack if you’re going on vacation but also easy enough just to keep on hand if you’re home chilling out!!! I literally just keep repurchasing time and time again I’m sure their website is like okay… weirdo with MAJOR dark circle issue! 💀 I plan on continuing to repurchase! 12/10 totally recommend 🤍💜💖
Joy W.
Charlotte, NC
Bliss Eye Got This Under Eye Mask Holographic Foil Eye Masks uploaded by Joy W.
Purchased at: Target
I was so tired after work and popped these on and wow! Not only did it brighten up my under eyes but it lowered the puffiness and really helped me relax. They are so cute on this is a beauty must have!
Yuliia S.
New Castle, DE
Bliss Eye Got This Under Eye Mask Holographic Foil Eye Masks uploaded by Yuliia S.
I got this eye patch from Allure beauty box. At first I think that a hydrogel patches, but it’s a fabric 😢 The effect is not bad, have a hydrating, smoothing. But don’t remove bruises under the eyes. And so beautiful, amazing holographic stars ⭐️
Tina M B.
El Paso, TX
Bliss Eye Got This Under Eye Mask Holographic Foil Eye Masks uploaded by Tina M B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
First of all, this really reminded me of the One/size eye masks. Dare I say almost a drugstore dupe? 🤔 These eye masks are a little smaller though, and I didn't notice as much serum in them. Based on my one time usage of these eye masks, I can't say that I noticed much of a difference. They didn't seem as hydrating as the One/size ones. Cute packaging, and star designs though. I would probably skip on these eye masks and try out other options.
Haley H.
Alcoa, TN
Bliss Eye Got This Under Eye Mask Holographic Foil Eye Masks uploaded by Haley H.
Purchased at: Target
I feel like there must’ve been something wrong with the eye masks that I got. First I thought maybe it was expired but I couldn’t find any expiration date anywhere on the packaging. Maybe there was a hole in it because my eye masks were way too dry. I could not get them to stick to my face at all. I ended up adding a little bit of water end it helped but did not solve the problem. I have tried multiple masks from Bliss and I’ve always loved them so I’m giving the company the benefit of the doubt and assuming that I just got a messed up mask.
Olga A.
Bliss Eye Got This Under Eye Mask Holographic Foil Eye Masks uploaded by Olga A.
Holographic Foil Eye Masks. One word - LOVE! Just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Bliss Eye Got This Under Eye Mask Holographic Foil Eye Masks! The eye masks are individually packed, and come with 2 single use eye masks. The holographic foil eye masks are SUPER CUTE and make me feel like a Superwoman when I use them. Since it's not too soaked in essence, the product stays put where you apply them, which I love. These masks are very effective and after them my under eye area has a beautiful glow and feels rejuvenated. The area appears to be brighter and skin feels softer.
Kelly F.
Bliss Eye Got This Under Eye Mask Holographic Foil Eye Masks uploaded by Kelly F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I recd this in my Walmart special edition box. I usually don't care for eye masks. But this one I think actually helped with the puffiness. Light fragrance and I posted the excess from these package into the rest of my face. Recommend. Priced fair.
Emily L.
New Milford, CT
Bliss Eye Got This Under Eye Mask Holographic Foil Eye Masks uploaded by Emily L.
Purchased at: CVS
I don't usually expect these cheap masks to do much for my face, but these are nice and are relaxing when your face is puffy, especially in the under eye region. I tend to go back to masks when they don't make me break out, so I will definitely be buying more of these.
Molly A.
Bliss Eye Got This Under Eye Mask Holographic Foil Eye Masks uploaded by Molly A.
This actually my first time ever trying an eye mask. I liked them! I have had some noticeable tired looking eyes. These were perfect for that. They stayed on my skin well and fit good under my eyes. They felt good on, and it felt like my eye area was tightening. My eyes looked refreshed and more awake. I definitely see myself using these again in the future for special occasions or super tired days.
Cassandra T.
Bryant, AR
1,277 reviews
Bliss Eye Got This Under Eye Mask Holographic Foil Eye Masks uploaded by Cassandra T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love these Bliss eye masks since: 1) I mean, look at the packaging!! 😻 2) they help to fight under eye bags and dark circles, and also removes any puffiness you may have! I know I need the help lol. 3) also leaves my skin feeling soft and doesn’t feel oily like other brands!! ✔️ I love everything by #Bliss and highly recommend checking them out for all your skincare needs! ✨ - Bliss Eye Got This Under Eye Mask Holographic Foil Eye Masks 💜
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Iskia K.