bliss Eye Do All Things™ Hydrating Eye Gel uploaded by Mimi L.bliss Eye Do All Things™ Hydrating Eye Gel uploaded by Stacie D.bliss Eye Do All Things™ Hydrating Eye Gel uploaded by MJ B.

BY BLISS

• A multi-action cooling eye gel - with a steel rollerball massaging applicator - hydrates and awakens, while depuffing, brightening and tightening.
  • Caffeine, peptides and plant stem cells help smooth and firm to reduce the look of puffy, tired eyes
  • Visibly diminishes dark circles as its light blue sheen minimizes shadows; massaging rollerball increases circulation
  • Safe for sensitive eyes, hypoallergenic, dermatologist tested

Skin Type(s): All Skin Types

Ingredients: Water (Aqua) (Eau), Glycerin, Polysilicone-11, Squalane, Polyamide-5, C14-22 Alcohols, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Carnitine, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Biotin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Caffeine, Chrysin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydroxyacetophenone, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Isomalt, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Steareth-20, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Laureth-12, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabusulfite, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Blue 1 (CI 42090)

Usage:

• Gently pump a tiny amount of the gel through the applicator. Massage in a circular motion around the eye area, then tap into skin with finger. Use morning and night.

Melanie E.
Repentigny, QC
Many a late night (or sleepless one for this young working mom) has been erased by this hydrating été gel. Bliss is my work travel go to, always adding these products to my get up and go bag! I tell all my friends and colleagues about these magic products!
Ori M.
Es muy efectivo e hidrata a profundidad el párpado, me gusta cómo se absorbe y la fragancia que tiene. Es el único que he probado en esta gama así que no tendría con que compararlo
Rachel T.
milton keynes
I suffer from dark puffy circles under my eyes and this product really helps to reduce that I’ve been using it for 2 weeks now and the difference is amazing I look so much more awake and I feel more confident with my skin I use twice a day morning and night
Oriana N.
Divino! Es suave, huele bien y la hidratación que proporciona se siente al instante! Hermoso empaque y no irrita! Volvería a usarlo, es bastante efectivo. ❤️
Hanan S.
Saudi Arabia , Jeddah
I really love this,,, it does help with puffiness. It also absorbs quickly! Smells nicebliss Eye Do All Things™ Hydrating Eye Gel
Priscila V.
Waterloo , ON
This gel truly gave me intense hydration and amazing results! Love this product I would repurchase !
Esraa :) K.
Riyadh , Riyadh
I do like using this product
It’s really helps in hydrating
Absolutely meet my expectations